Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 12, 2019, 03:52:42 PM
he needs more heavenly emails of support before he'll go on the record.

Bwahahahaha. 

My sugardaddy, who is Art in Heaven...

Lilith

Well, if nothing else convinces Heather that she should go back on the air, surely reading this thread should do it for her.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 03:52:39 PM
Bad, BAD BellGab.

Spoken with phone sex operator voice.
"You've been a very naughty boy, Lee..."

Spoken with a Sildenaphil ad slut voice.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 03:31:38 PM

Poor Milluh.

Looks like the Honeymoon is over.
Poor guy is hurt she's answered other emails but not his. He can't fathom that she ignored his devotion

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 04:19:55 PM

I confess, I had to google that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AYDLiUen34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9HnTFOxRXM
Being a fan of talk radio, I'll sometimes listen with the aborrhent commercials that come with the OTA broadcasts.  The male ED commercials are the worst.  They could make the cheapest whore in Vegas cringe in disgust.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 12, 2019, 04:18:41 PM
Poor guy is hurt she's answered other emails but not his. He can't fathom that she ignored his devotion

🎶So, if you feel like giving me a lifetime of emails and YouTube devotion I second that emotion🎶

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 12, 2019, 04:18:41 PM

#TheTruthHurts

Time wasted can never be recovered.
She wasn't even home when he arrived in Pahrump, neither did she answer his phone calls.   :'(

Quote from: ItsOver on June 12, 2019, 04:37:32 PM
Being a fan of talk radio, I'll sometimes listen with the aborrhent commercials that come with the OTA broadcasts.  The male ED commercials are the worst.  They could make the cheapest whore in Vegas cringe in disgust.

*grinds entire bottle into powder and sniffs it off Erinn's fake titties*

[attachment=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 12, 2019, 02:41:31 PM
It’s a moot point anyway ... she’s probably going to do no shows at all...

if the "i talked to heather today for 88 hours" messages are legit, she's probably putting these feelers out there to see what the general reaction is first rather than lose face by announcing only to find the reception less than favorable.

i'm inclined to agree she's not coming back, but she's the type who would go ahead and come back specifically and explicitly to spite anyone who doubts her return.  if she does come back, i can't imagine it lasting long since she's mentally ill and people don't stop being mentally ill after a few months.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on June 12, 2019, 03:01:53 PM
There are major changes coming to the internet, not just to YouTube. The censorship strong hold, is in it's infancy. Just a matter of time when places like this, will no longer exist. Get ready.

Go fuck yerself!

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on June 12, 2019, 04:56:01 PM
if the "i talked to heather today for 88 hours" messages are legit, she's probably putting these feelers out there to see what the general reaction is first rather than lose face by announcing only to find the reception less than favorable.

i'm inclined to agree she's not coming back, but she's the type who would go ahead and come back specifically and explicitly to spite anyone who doubts her return.  if she does come back, i can't imagine it lasting long since she's mentally ill and people don't stop being mentally ill after a few months.

I wonder if she'll be lurking at her BellGab thread to monitor feedback?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 03:04:18 PM
...her now famous meltdown shows.

that was some decent "radio," especially with the furious bellgab mentions.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2019, 04:59:58 PM
Go fuck yerself!

Try to forgive him.  He's obviously never heard of FireFub.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on June 12, 2019, 05:01:47 PM

The desk pounding was some creative and effective sound effects, which will never be forgotten.

HEATER GET YOUR ASS BACK ON THE RADIO, YOU CRAZY BITCH!

ps what's your friend's phone number?

[attachment=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on June 12, 2019, 04:07:34 PM
"You've been a very naughty boy, Lee..."

Sonja Henie used to say that to me all the time while I touched her boobs and stuff.  We were like uncaged animals!

-Lee

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 12, 2019, 05:07:01 PM
HEATER GET YOUR ASS BACK ON THE RADIO, YOU CRAZY BITCH!

ps what's your friend's phone number?

[attachment=1,msg1333172]

I think her name is Manne Quin

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 05:24:19 PM

I think her name is Manne Quin

a lady on the street, a freak in the sheets.

Pizzapunch

Maybe she's waiting for the next gabcast to make her live official announcement.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 12, 2019, 05:32:30 PM
a lady on the street, a freak in the sheets.
Make sure you take a Dremel tool and some WD-40 on your date.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on June 12, 2019, 05:01:47 PM
The meltdown show with the guest who found himself on a Samaritan line instead of discussing his material was epic. "Riveting Radio." And I don't think he thought he would be on the phone so long trying to "talk down" the host. Classic.

Then there was some guy who helped produce and visited from Spain (a British ex-pat living there I recall) but wasn't served food and she would tantrum and lock herself in the room.

albrecht

"The fire dancer had been using a pole, estimated at 5-to-6 feet long, when the pole’s flames caught grass-type clothing and the dancer’s left leg ablaze prior to 8 p.m. Saturday, Langford said. The pole had been dipped in some type of flammable material prior to the performance, Langford said."

Male dancer. Though. Though, considering some of the theories? Also interesting that there is a Pacific-Asiatic themed area near where Art lived....

https://pvtimes.com/news/dancer-catches-on-fire-during-pahrump-luau-performance-71308/

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 06:24:48 PM
The meltdown show with the guest who found himself on a Samaritan line instead of discussing his material was epic. "Riveting Radio." And I don't think he thought he would be on the phone so long trying to "talk down" the host. Classic.

Then there was some guy who helped produce and visited from Spain (a British ex-pat living there I recall) but wasn't served food and she would tantrum and lock herself in the room.

He then continued to "work" for her for quite a while, if memory serves.  Would anyone but a Brit be that loony, or that cringingly obsequious? 

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 12, 2019, 07:36:17 PM
He then continued to "work" for her for quite a while, if memory serves.  Would anyone but a Brit be that loony, or that cringingly obsequious?
As I recall he sounded like he didn't have a "stiff upper lip" but had a boyfriend in Spain in addition to being abused in the cuckshack and helping to produce the "radio" show without pay, or limited pay, or something.

Apparently she did not join in the contest? 

https://pvtimes.com/news/photos-nine-seek-miss-pahrump-title-71365/ 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 12, 2019, 10:54:51 AM
This is three sep. sources now.

She says the reason she left was because places like bellgab.com and bad toxic facebook groups. They were really mean to her and just overall bad toxic people on the internet.

Luckily those places and people don't exist anymore so it's safe to come back.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 12, 2019, 07:36:17 PM
...Would anyone but a Brit be that loony, or that cringingly obsequious?
Well, if BellGab is any example...

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 07:34:56 PM
"The fire dancer had been using a pole, estimated at 5-to-6 feet long, when the pole’s flames caught grass-type clothing and the dancer’s left leg ablaze prior to 8 p.m. Saturday, Langford said. The pole had been dipped in some type of flammable material prior to the performance, Langford said."

Male dancer. Though. Though, considering some of the theories? Also interesting that there is a Pacific-Asiatic themed area near where Art lived....

https://pvtimes.com/news/dancer-catches-on-fire-during-pahrump-luau-performance-71308/
That reminds me of this place of Columbus, Ohio lore.

https://www.critiki.com/location/kahiki-supper-club-columbus-33/

Kahiki Supper Club is a legend in the tiki world â€" a massive polynesian palace in the frozen land of Columbus, Ohio. Kahiki founders Bill Sapp and Lee Henry started work on the Kahiki after their bar, the Grass Shack, burned down on this site in 1959. The Kahiki's building was a classic example of midcentury polynesian pop architecture, and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. Despite this, Walgreen's purchased the building and bulldozed it...

Thanks, Walgreens.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 07:43:53 PM
As I recall he sounded like he didn't have a "stiff upper lip" but had a boyfriend in Spain in addition to being abused in the cuckshack and helping to produce the "radio" show without pay, or limited pay, or something.

Apparently she did not join in the contest? 

https://pvtimes.com/news/photos-nine-seek-miss-pahrump-title-71365/

Ah yes the proverbial boyfriend in Spain, all soft brown eyes and gently strumming guitars and deep pockets to cover your early return ticket fees.  Who does not have one of those?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 12, 2019, 08:09:30 PM
That reminds me of this place of Columbus, Ohio lore.

https://www.critiki.com/location/kahiki-supper-club-columbus-33/

Kahiki Supper Club is a legend in the tiki world â€" a massive polynesian palace in the frozen land of Columbus, Ohio. Kahiki founders Bill Sapp and Lee Henry started work on the Kahiki after their bar, the Grass Shack, burned down on this site in 1959. The Kahiki's building was a classic example of midcentury polynesian pop architecture, and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. Despite this, Walgreen's purchased the building and bulldozed it...

Thanks, Walgreens.
Supper Clubs are awesome and a Tiki-themed one? Wow. Thanks' Walgreens. At least they could've kept the decor. Dispensing the Oxy, Insulin, OTC allergy meds, and Feminine Hygiene products would've be neat in a Hawaiian themed setting, especially in Ohio during the winter.