• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Sambo on December 12, 2013, 09:39:47 PM
Most of their output is really good. I need to watch it all sometime. I've only seen monoke, nausica, spirited away, the cat returns, and castle in the sky. Princess Monoke was the most poignant. Everyone should watch that. Or every kid

Spirited Away was awesome.  :)

zeebo

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 12, 2013, 09:48:01 PM
Spirited Away was awesome.  :)

I love that movie.  There are a few scenes, like when they ride the train, that give me chills.  The music is also wonderful.  I also liked Castle in the Sky & Princess Mononoke.  But Spirited Away, for me, is just really special.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: popple on December 12, 2013, 09:45:36 PM
"It had some kind of electrical things in the back that acted like a stimulus. It put me in a trancelike state. "

So it had no affect?
It worked...he's still feeling the effects.

NoMoreNoory

Is this Noory's finest moment of suckery taken to such a new level that it borders on genius? Discussing predictions that The Big One might remove Los Angeles from the map of the USA, like this was somehow a new idea, George invents a whole new place called 'Sullen California'. I think I've definitely been there!

Falkie2013

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2013, 09:21:32 PM
Did you know george was a time traveler????

LA Timers : We understand you traveled through time during a recent program. How did that go?

George Noory : "It wasn't a physical travel through time, it was more mental memory travel. It was through a doctor who has remained confidential. He is kind of strange and I would not go back to him. He contacted us and said he wanted to try out a gizmo on me. It was an apparatus that you put on your head. It had some kind of electrical things in the back that acted like a stimulus. It put me in a trancelike state. I tried to go to two events. One was the Dark Ages. There have been rumors that an asteroid hit the planet in the 13th century, and that's what created the Dark Ages. I still believe that, but nothing happened and I didn't see anything. The other one was Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. That worked. "
http://articles.latimes.com/2004/aug/08/magazine/tm-crnoory32

Asteroid hit the planet and it created the Dark Ages ?
wtf ?
If asteroid hit anything, it was the back of $noore's head & it probably bounced off because the head is TOO hollow.
As for the Dark Ages, that's Noory's entire accumulation of shows on C2C, a black hole from which no intelligent commentary escapes unless its from a caller or a very perceptive host.
The crapvent horizon that is Noory's mind.

FallenSeraph

Am I the only one who thinks Joshua P. Warren is kind of a douche?

If so, sorry.

Joshua P. Warren has seen the real Santa Claus, BTW. And his reindeer.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 12:52:31 AM

If so, sorry.

Tommy ATE the reindeer, Santa, sleigh and all.
Even the jingling balls.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 13, 2013, 01:01:03 AM
Tommy ATE the reindeer, Santa, sleigh and all.
Even the jingling balls.

*bUrrrrrrp jingle jingle*  Did someone say my name?

...oh, you meant him.  Sorry.

I've been too busy to listen to much of C2C tonight (I hate when real life crap gets in the way!)  As soon as I get home, I'm going to upload a pic I took tonight while grocery shopping (can't upload pics from this crappy phone.)

I was walking by the Tully's "area" where the tables are and saw a pair of prosthetic lower legs- complete with pants and shoes- sitting propped up against a chair, the owner of said legs nowhere in sight.  One of the guys sitting there saw me giggling like the immature person I am & taking the picture, and said those legs had been there for hours!

Maybe Dames can RV the poor, legless bastard who is missing a pair.  How in the hell did the guy just, ahh, walk (?) away without his legs?

I'll upload the evidence of this mysterious fuckery soon.  Put on your thinkin' toupee, Jorch!

Morgus

Noory announced tonight on the air that his next "Beyond Belief"  videocast guests are none other than Santa and Mrs. Claus!
Now Noory is doing kid's TV shows apparently... :P

zeebo

Yuck I hate it when Noory plays those awful ancient ballads for bumper music.  Here I am trying my best to get into some funky Martian mysticism, and he's gotta go and play that cheesy schmaltz.  What a cheeseball.

Falkie2013

Speaking of rancid cheezeballs ...

I have done it. I ordered a copy of the evil one's cookbook and will be giving it my full attention after measuring the circumference of my toilet bowl to see if it fits after I read and review it and get the hazmat suit on and douse it in gasoline and light the match and toss it in and flush it ala Pete Franklin.

Mike Plays A Clip Of Pete Franklin

Coming soon:

A Video Review of the $noorge's cookbook.

Or Ulcer Aggravating Snacks For Dummies.

Watch for it.
::) :-\

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sambo

If so, sorry.

JPW has been quite the ninny at times. I'm pretty sure George gave him a time out at one point several years ago, and I recall JPW and a guest host duking it out because the guest host was being too critical for JPW over God Mars or Demons

Sambo

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 13, 2013, 03:02:58 AM

Speaking of rancid cheezeballs ...

I have done it. I ordered a copy of the evil one's cookbook and will be giving it my full attention after measuring the circumference of my toilet bowl.

Coming soon:

A Video Review of the $noorge's cookbook.

Or Ulcer Aggravating Snacks For Dummies.

Watch for it.
::) :-\

LOL Nooooooooooooo!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Sambo on December 13, 2013, 03:08:45 AM
LOL Nooooooooooooo!

I was amused that when you clicked on Amazon and tried to get a preview of the contents of the book ( 4 times ! ) it said the server could not find any information on the book and came up as blank.
;D

A caller at around 1:50am PST just asked about the Anunaki being and looking African. That brings a whole new angle to Ancient Aliens.

Anyway, I liked these two. It was weird that didn't depress me and was a little fun for once. I wanted to hear more about the parrot, like how do they know its a parrot and not some other kind of bird.
I know there are South African stories that feature the jaguar they were talking about as the bringer of fire to people (sort of like Prometheus). Another set of stories have a vulture as the bringer of fire to people.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 13, 2013, 03:51:57 AM
Anyway, I liked these two. It was weird that didn't depress me and was a little fun for once. I wanted to hear more about the parrot, like how do they know its a parrot and not some other kind of bird...

Yeah I kinda enjoyed letting myself drift along with their speculations as well.  Also their pictures are pretty curious, especially of the "square & compasses".  I'd like to see some other raw images of that one if they exist.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 13, 2013, 03:51:57 AM
A caller at around 1:50am PST just asked about the Anunaki being and looking African. That brings a whole new angle to Ancient Aliens.

Anyway, I liked these two. It was weird that didn't depress me and was a little fun for once. I wanted to hear more about the parrot, like how do they know its a parrot and not some other kind of bird.
I know there are South African stories that feature the jaguar they were talking about as the bringer of fire to people (sort of like Prometheus). Another set of stories have a vulture as the bringer of fire to people.

I didn't listen tonight. Maybe I should have.

So they think the parrot may have taught fire to the early human beings? I can believe that. And the Anunaki were African in appearance? That works too. I know there's a lot of controversy right now going on that Santa Claus is white, but perhaps if it can be proven that Santa Claus is, in fact, an Anunaki, and if the Anunaki were more African appearance, this may lend credence to the "Black Santa" theory. Thus far, the only things I know of which tie Santa Claus to the Anunaki is that he clearly is using advanced, non-ordinary technology and his lifespan is far larger than that of normal human beings. Perhaps "Elves" are really the Igigi, or cloned cyborg-like organisms spoken of in the Sumero-Babylonian-Akkadian records. Santa may use the same technology that the Igigi greys use for purposes of home invasion, too --- although why Santa gives toys to good Christian children and the Igigi give rectal exams and semen/ova extraction is still a mystery to me.

Your thoughts, team?

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 13, 2013, 04:20:57 AM

I know there's a lot of controversy right now going on that Santa Claus is white, but perhaps if it can be proven that Santa Claus is, in fact, an Anunaki, and if the Anunaki were more African appearance, this may lend credence to the "Black Santa" theory.
Your thoughts, team?

Well you know what we Coast listeners say, "Extraordinary claims require spurious evidence."
Or maybe just "Well, that could be."

Quick correction, the jaguar/vulture stories are from South America, not South Africa.

Santa

valdez

I wasn't too impressed with George Haas and Bill Saunders' pictures of stuff on Mars, except for the "compass" one, with its symmetry.  I'd have to get on Google Mars to see it for myself.  I was, however, impressed with their answer to George's question as to the possibility of an ancient super advanced human civilization that killed itself off (with nuclear weapons, no doubt).   They (I forget who exactly) said that the archeological evidence of human evolution doesn't allow for homo sapiens to have existed and perished before the neanderthals came along.  George mumbled, "That’s exactly correct," but it won't be long before he'll be peddling that idiocy again.  I guarantee it.  I was fascinated by Joshua P. Warren's idea of creating a zero gravity atmosphere around a camera to better record paranormal phenomena since gravity itself effects "information" (i.e. data) as seen in the most extreme case of black holes, where no information escapes, thus a zero gravity condition would allow all information to be recorded and analyzed, and this optimal non-gravitational condition would be achieved by throwing the friggin' camera out the window.  Yeah.  I love that guy.

expat

"...except for the "compass" one, with its symmetry. "

The whole point is, THERE IS NO FUCKING SYMMETRY. George Haas shamelessly CREATED the pseudo-symmetry by mirroring. The last time I heard anything as dishonest was when the Kray twins were in the dock at the Old Bailey. That was 1968 if memory serves.

Up All Night

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2013, 12:38:24 AM
Back to dames
Dames alleges that staffers in the White House gave him the nickname "Dr.Doom." Dames has done nothing but predict doom and gloom since his time on Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell.

VOLCANO: Said that the next North American volcanic eruption would be Mammoth Mountain.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/12/beneath-yellowstone-a-volcano-that-could-wipe-out-u-s/

Beneath Yellowstone, a volcano that could wipe out U.S.

It’s the awe-inspiring pride of the United States â€" and it harbors a deadly power that could kill us all.

Yellowstone National Park is pristine wilderness, full of scenic landscape and iconic hot-pools and geysers that attract tens of thousands of visitors every year.

But it’s what lies beneath that has scientists scurrying.

We’ve long known that Yellowstone is merely the skin on top of a supervolcano â€" a giant pool of magma sitting just under the Earth’s surface.

Exactly how giant has been the subject of much speculation.

Until now.

A team from the University of Utah have told the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting in San Francisco that Yellowstone’s magama chamber is 2.5 times larger than previously thought.

It is an underground cavern measuring some 55 miles by 20 miles and containing between 125 and 185 billion cubic miles of molten rock.

If it blows it will wipe out America â€" and have enormous impacts on the rest of the world.

The university researchers described their discovery as “astounding.”

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 13, 2013, 02:01:00 AM
Noory announced tonight on the air that his next "Beyond Belief"  videocast guests are none other than Santa and Mrs. Claus!
Now Noory is doing kid's TV shows apparently... :P

Sounds like it.  He's been doing a radio show for kids for awhile now, so why not.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: ItsOver on December 13, 2013, 09:33:38 AM
Sounds like it.  He's been doing a radio show for kids for awhile now, so why not.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  :D

VtaGeezer

I recall this Schrader guy from Minneapolis who's subbing for Noory tonight did a decent job last time.  I'm surprised that Wells; who usually grabs every second of exposure he can, isn't going to be doing it.

maureen

Quote from: expat on December 13, 2013, 08:55:24 AM

The whole point is, THERE IS NO FUCKING SYMMETRY. George Haas shamelessly CREATED the pseudo-symmetry by mirroring. The last time I heard anything as dishonest was when the Kray twins were in the dock at the Old Bailey. That was 1968 if memory serves.
;) good analogy, Expat...I too remember the Krays

zeebo

Quote from: expat on December 13, 2013, 08:55:24 AM

Oh frig, I did catch some of that, about how those tricky ancients would intentionally split symbols in half because the half represented the whole or some such?  So did these guys just go and do some photoshop mirror routine to get that one? 

Also there's the dolphin pic to consider, no symmetry there, although it looked like it could totally just be a natural formation.  I'm confused.  Martian archaeology is hard.

expat

Quote from: zeebo on December 13, 2013, 01:01:31 PM
So did these guys just go and do some photoshop mirror routine to get that one? 

Yes.