A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on November 25, 2018, 06:28:59 PM
I wonder who's more real, GS or Bob Lazar?

# Adding to the dogpile, if GS is a rocket surgeon... it really gripes my ass to type this... if he is a rocket surgeon, it gives fodder to those who say NASA in the South was a government jobs program. However there were/are some really brilliant people at NASA from the North/South/East/West without a doubt.   

# Speaking of Lob Bazar he's on with Knapp tonight, thanks for the reminder.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
That's nothing.  Falkie2013 takes videos of his junk all the time, and his junk pile is MASSIVE!

# Datz-duh milkshake that brings brig to falkies yard
# HerToo

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 25, 2018, 07:58:14 PM
i know, right? it seems like this place is slowly coming back together.

Like sands through the hourglass, so the ban list grows
... As the Fantastic Forum 3.0 burns turns.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 06:32:57 PM
I’ll do more than that. I’m not a fake tough guy. People mustn’t fuck with me.

Sure you are!  You're just another social maladapt with a keyboard that gets off by talking dirty on line.  No one but a true cream puff would find it necessary to announce he is not a fake tough guy.  Fuck off. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on November 25, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
That's what he does...if it will make him look better to a "female" or the forum owner, he'll throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.

Remember when he lied to Heather Wade, telling her I was plotting with others to prank call her show?  Perhaps he thought she'd fuck him.  Did he imagine a future chock full of coven beav for himself?  Wonder how that panned out.

Having said that, I continue to retract my previously expressed wish that he crash into a bridge abutment.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 25, 2018, 06:05:59 PM
This brings back bad memories of my ban from Bell Gab. This was before some of you kids were even born.

what in the hell were you banned for?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on November 25, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
I hear he's a rocket scientist.

Would a real rocket scientist describe himself as a "rocket scientist" in a forum "sig" though?  I mean, really.  Come on.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
I don’t understand...I’m too blind with rage right now.

I know you might not have intended it, but I gut laughed at this post.  I'm sorry in advance if this is a misstep on my part.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 01:05:45 AM
Remember when he lied to Heather Wade, telling her I was plotting with others to prank call her show?  Perhaps he thought she'd fuck him.  Did he imagine a future chock full of coven beav for himself?  Wonder how that panned out.

Having said that, I continue to retract my previously expressed wish that he crash into a bridge abutment.

Apparently, I do not pay enough attention to the drama that unfolds.  :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on November 25, 2018, 06:28:59 PM
I wonder who's more real, GS or Bob Lazar?

Does GS have a website where he sells cool merch that, on the surface, seems illegal?  If not, Lazar gets my vote.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on November 25, 2018, 08:10:41 PM
And what's this about screenshots from EllGab not being allowed/kosher whathae-yew?

they're fine.

ZaZa

I guess few dormant or new accounts will get activated for the purpose of anonymity.
Let the data flow lol

ZaZa

Hmmmm...what about hostile takeover

ZaZa

I just clicked on add banner with "Canon Black Friday Sale"
Good camera will take good images from the 'other sidte"

Dear GS,

You suck cock by choice.

Malachi

ZaZa

Gravity Sucks is a back stabber.
Here is why.
There was a time when Amy in a moment of her emotional weakness shared with Gravity Sucks that she has very serious female problem,deficiency,condition.
(I don't wan't to say it what it is exactly to respect her dignity), she told him that in confidence, asking him not to tell anybody,
but that gossiping snitch of course PM'd others spreading the news.
Fucking mendacious pile of human garbage.*edit* shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
...but that gossiping snitch of course PM'd others spreading the news.

In all fairness to GS, when he PMed to inform me of her medical issues, he only told me about her reproductive medical issues. It's not like he went hog wild and told me anything highly personal and/or private about her. He showed restraint.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 01:11:43 AM
Would a real rocket scientist describe himself as a "rocket scientist" in a forum "sig" though?  I mean, really.  Come on.
I wouldn't but GS seems to think it makes him a chick magnet, like it'd make him Liberace or something.  Silly boy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on November 26, 2018, 05:14:20 AM
I wouldn't but GS seems to think it makes him a chick magnet, like it'd make him Liberace or something.  Silly boy.

Can't blame him for wishing, though. I was, after all, the first person to look directly into the TV camera.

-Lee

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 05:18:18 AM
Can't blame him for wishing, though. I was, after all, the first person to look directly into the TV camera.

-Lee
True.  Some have it, some don't.  Praise Liberace.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 25, 2018, 10:36:48 PM
Sure you are!  You're just another social maladapt with a keyboard that gets off by talking dirty on line.  No one but a true cream puff would find it necessary to announce he is not a fake tough guy.  Fuck off.

As opposed to what? You ... stepping to me, on the premise of an alleged false claim about my "not being a fake tough guy", while using the very medium of communication you're castigating me for?

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
Gravity Sucks is a back stabber.

Gatekeeper of knock-off Gab, Guardian of the Mediocre...

Gravity really DOES suck!

Rix Gins

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 05:18:18 AM

-Lee

Stare into the camera much?  Way to go, Lee!
https://youtu.be/yTwtFhf8DGk

AZZERAE

Go back to Mexico, you fake Texan!

#LittleRocketMan