• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

heater

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
Trending! That sounds good. It must be all that 'thinking out of the box' and 'synergy'.

Yep! We're 'workshopping' it.  early testing says its a winner.

heater

Quote from: pate on January 05, 2018, 08:42:29 PM
I love the banner ad placement in this screenshot I took just a few moments ago...

[attachment=1,msg1141865]

MV is an expert in 'website personalization'

Element 115

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
OK is relative. He did better than expected but just slightly better. But he did shit.

On one of them I sent a birthday pizza. I joked on here that if he got a pizza delivered durring a show would he eat the whole thing on the air?
Well Ibby and a few others dared me to do it so I sent a cheap ass crappy Dominoes pie.
For the rest of the show he had his mouth full when he talked. It was a fantastic show but he failed as a broadcaster.

Nice, that must have been hilarious. I’ll have to check it out.

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 05, 2018, 08:58:43 PM
MV is an expert in 'website personalization'

Well, when you have the likes of cheapmunks.com advertising on your site, your expertise is never questioned.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 08:04:42 PM
Yeah.  Here is the Reader's Digest Condensed version.  Senda did a little podcast show with MV as his Engineer and actually did a not horrific job at it.
To help him along with this MV kindly donated a lapper to George.  Cleaned it up, put new thermal CPU paste on the heat sink, installed a new drive with Windows
and a bunch of software to help George with podcasting.  I think George paid a nominal fee for the hard drive.   Not being familiar with Windows, George struggled
with the lapper.  MV offered to help him with it but George kept pestering him about it.  MV has a business to run, I think was taking some classes at the time
and of course is a Dad.   He caught MV at a bad time and MV told him to buzz off.  It just all spiraled down hill from there.  There were accusations of viruses,
spycams and mic's in ethernet cables, FBI Cyber crime reports were filed and the Falkenberg Forttress crumbled............

Not just a regular hard drive, a solid state.

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 08:00:50 PM
How does one “steal” a novel? He he no redundancy, or was it physically written on a typewriter and he only had one copy? Did he upload a partial novel and someone stole it and took credit?
The book was shared with one of his "friends" but Senda would not believe a "friend" would leak the book.

Instead Senda believed that the laptop  from MV infected the computer it was being written on by infecting his router and either-net cables. I am not making this up. There is an unboxing video where he shows a brand new router and cables that he nagged his provider into giving to him because his cords had spy cameras in them.

Anyways the book is the story of a hard boiled detective living on the mean streets of Martinez. Brock is the name of the detective but it is Senda and it takes place right after Kathy dumped him.
I tried to read it but it just rambles in every direction, it is just his stream of thoughts.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2018, 09:03:18 PM
The book was shared with one of his "friends" but Senda would not believe a "friend" would leak the book.

Instead Senda believed that the laptop  from MV infected the computer it was being written on by infecting his router and either-net cables. I am not making this up. There is an unboxing video where he shows a brand new router and cables that he nagged his provider into giving to him because his cords had spy cameras in them.

Anyways the book is the story of a hard boiled detective living on the mean streets of Martinez. Brock is the name of the detective but it is Senda and it takes place right after Kathy dumped him.
I tried to read it but it just rambles in every direction, it is just his stream of thoughts.

And what kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

Element 115

Wow his provider must have thought he was out of his mind. Well at least you tried to read the book, it sounds like a jumbled mess. Was it ever completed?

I really am a dilettante here.  I never knew there was a Book   Wowzers..........

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 05, 2018, 08:21:07 PM
This is outrageous slander against our "The Guy from (insert any city Name) ®â,,¢ Brand

Please cease and desist.

Love ALL ®â,,¢

You're right, I'm sorry.

https://youtu.be/HKx0tdlxMfY

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 09:08:32 PM
Wow his provider must have thought he was out of his mind. Well at least you tried to read the book, it sounds like a jumbled mess. Was it ever completed?

Check out this site when MV is not looking.

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com

George and "hard boiled?"  Isn'r George kind of pink and soft?

I would love to read it.

It had been a long, hot day and the phone wasn't exactly ringing off the hook.  I polished off the rest of my bottle of boiler gin when she walked in.  She had legs, those kind of legs that started at the ankle, didn't differentiate at the calf, then slowly worked their way up to the thighs.   Cottage cheese. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
You just spoiled the movie for me.

Yeah, sorry about that. It was a concern for me before I posted it. I just went for it though.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2018, 09:05:13 PM
And what kind type of cigarettes do you smoke?

Since this investigation is in the 'discovery mode' I request the witness answer the question.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 09:12:34 PM
George and "hard boiled?"  Isn'r George kind of pink and soft?

I would love to read it.

It had been a long, hot day and the phone wasn't exactly ringing off the hook.  I polished off the rest of my bottle of boiler gin when she walked in.  She had legs, those kind of legs that started at the ankle, didn't differentiate at the calf, then slowly worked their way up to the thighs.   Cottage cheese.

I got past the part where he walked out of his apartment, shot some people, the police let him go because it was OK, he ran into a gal that had big tits and he was offered a drink. He started talking about how much he liked Rush Limbah's Peach Tea but it is too expensive but some sometimes he can find it on sale.

I bailed at that point.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2018, 09:26:13 PM
I got past the part where he walked out of his apartment, shot some people, the police let him go because it was OK, he ran into a gal that had big tits and he was offered a drink. He started talking about how much he liked Rush Limbah's Peach Tea but it is too expensive but some sometimes he can find it on sale.

I bailed at that point.

You both suck at noir detective novels. I happen to like them and you had me going for the first two sentences, Billy Joe, then it sunk, like a pebble into a cold river on a dark night.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

I bailed at that point.

Haha! 

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 09:29:13 PM
You both suck at noir detective novels. I happen to like them and you had me going for the first two sentences, Billy Joe, then it sunk, like a pebble into a cold river on a dark night.

I don't fancy myself as a good writer, Roswells, but to be fair, I was playing the part of George playing the part of PI.  No way in the seven blue rings of hell is he getting a regular leg case.  No way.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 09:34:13 PM
I don't fancy myself as a good writer, Roswells, but to be fair, I was playing the part of George playing the part of PI.  No way in the seven blue rings of hell is he getting a regular leg case.  No way.

Falkie detective novels!! eeh! we gotta do it. I guess it was kind of already done with Nero Wolf or whatever it was called, but that guy was smart.

WhiteCrow

Yeah.  Here is the Reader's Digest Condensed version.  Senda ®â,,¢did a little podcast show with MV ®â,,¢as his Engineer and actually did a not horrific job at it.
To help him along with this MV kindly donated a lapper to George. ®â,,¢ Cleaned it up, put new thermal CPU paste on the heat sink, installed a new drive with Windows
and a bunch of software to help George with podcasting.  I think George®â,,¢ paid a nominal fee for the hard drive.   Not being familiar with Windows, George struggled
with the lapper.  MV offered to help him with it but George kept pestering him about it.  MV has a business to run, I think was taking some classes at the time
and of course is a Dad.   He caught MV at a bad time and MV told him to buzz off.  It just all spiraled down hill from there.  There were accusations of viruses,
spycams and mic's in ethernet cables, FBI Cyber crime reports were filed and the Falkenberg Forttress ®â,,¢ crumbled............

Outrages lies!®â,,¢ and unauthorized use of register trademarks against our The Guy from (insert any city) brand ®â,,¢

Please Cease and Desist ®â,,¢

Praise MV ®â,,¢

Love ALL®â,,¢

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 09:35:45 PM
Falkie detective novels!! eeh! we gotta do it. I guess it was kind of already done with Nero Wolf or whatever it was called, but that guy was smart.

Then let's do it.  Put pen to paper girl! 

It had been a long, hot day and the Snoopy phone wasn't exactly ringing off the hook.  I was just polishing  off the rest of my bottle of boiler gin when she walked in.  She had legs, those kind of legs that started at the ankle, didn't differentiate at the calf, then slowly worked their way up to the thighs.   Cottage cheese.

She approached my desk smelling of two for a dollar smell well and snickers bars.  She sneered at me and sarcastically told me not to get up.  I hadn't planned to.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 05, 2018, 08:21:07 PM
This is outrageous slander against our "The Guy from (insert any city Name) ®â,,¢ Brand

Please cease and desist.

Love ALL ®â,,¢

I'm keeping warm in my White Crow hoodie.   :-*

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 05, 2018, 09:42:15 PM
I'm keeping warm in my White Crow hoodie.   :-*

Where the fuck have you been? Also, you know that was just a ploy to get everyone's personal information, right?

Element 115

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

Here’s that call to Senda by Chefist at the 1:20:55 mark or so. The “PI” call:

https://soundcloud.com/user-739474081-132093140/martinez-tonight-chefist-calls-george-8-20-17

I think George paid a nominal fee for the hard drive.   

He didn't pay anything. He was supposed to, but screwed over MV.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 05, 2018, 08:57:00 PM
Yep! We're 'workshopping' it.  early testing says its a winner.

Absolutely.. Hoagie and Club 19.5 sez it a win win winner! Trying to open negotiations with Mr Art Bell and  White Witch Heather (not racist just what she is). So far Keith has been a major road block. Nothing new there.. Looking for a work around.

Praise MV ®â,,¢