• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
Sounds good lol. What commences at 3k pages?

Weren't we close to 3000 before?  MV pulled the rug out from under us, trimmed the fat as it were.

Element 115

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:42:33 PM
To quote a line from a movie I forget:  How did you light upon that greasy vagabond?

I lit upon this thread about said greasy vagabond due to Bellgab, and following MiTD prior to The Quittening.

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
Sounds good lol. What commences at 3k pages?

Well that's debatable.  I'm assuming it's like Major League Baseball and 3,000 hits, which would make Senda a shoo in for the Hall of Fame.
At which point, I'm assuming that MV would induct him into the Bellgab Ring of Honor with the other 3,000 page dudes.  Messrs.  Bell and Hoagland.

Element 115

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:44:51 PM
Weren't we close to 3000 before?  MV pulled the rug out from under us, trimmed the fat as it were.

Oh I missed the trimming of the fat. MV deleted posts?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:38:37 PM
Not that far back at all. A month or so at most.

You really have to go back all 3000 pages. I could give you the answer right now in two sentences though if you would like.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 06:59:01 PM
Nah.  Actually, Cheboygan is in Michigan.    Sheboygan is the place in Wisconsin.

Chefist's (TM) of The Guy from Cheboygan or Sheboygan is worthless without being Registered.

This-is-WhiteCrow/ImNotPickleRick/Just-in Productions registered tm ®â,,¢ both under "The Guy from" brand as well as every other Town, Village and City in the United States. ..from A to Z

Zachary       Louisiana       Zanesville       Ohio       Zephyrhills       Florida       Zion       Illinois       Zionsville       Indiana       Zuni Pueblo       New Mexico 

Element 115

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
Well that's debatable.  I'm assuming it's like Major League Baseball and 3,000 hits, which would make Senda a shoo in for the Hall of Fame.
At which point, I'm assuming that MV would induct him into the Bellgab Ring of Honor with the other 3,000 page dudes.  Messrs.  Bell and Hoagland.

I wonder if MV will reach out to Senda to inform him of this honor?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 05, 2018, 07:47:38 PM
Chefist's (TM) of The Guy from Cheboygan or Sheboygan is worthless without being Registered.

This is White Crow/ImNotPickleRick/Just-in Productions registed tm ®â,,¢ both under "The Guy from" brand as well as every other Town, Village and City in the United States. ..from A to Z

Zachary       Louisiana       Zanesville       Ohio       Zephyrhills       Florida       Zion       Illinois       Zionsville       Indiana       Zuni Pueblo       New Mexico

I'm afraid my attorney is going to need to see the full list.

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

I don't think so.  If anything the thread picked up a big bump when Falkenberg's Fortress crumbled and was merged in. 

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

I think it happened, though, I could be wrong (TM). 

Element 115

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 07:47:30 PM
You really have to go back all 3000 pages. I could give you the answer right now in two sentences though if you would like.

I’m not sure if I want to dedicate that amount of time at this point. Especially after this surgery scene. Cataract surgery is one of the easiest surgeries known to mankind. It mostly laser in this day and age with local anesthesia.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:50:02 PM
I don't think so.  If anything the thread picked up a big bump when Falkenberg's Fortress crumbled and was merged in.

Maybe he just defragged. 

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:48:31 PM
I wonder if MV will reach out to Senda to inform him of this honor?

Yeah,  MV can just give George a blast on the Cat V ethernet cable that he infected with the camera and microphone
when he tricked George into powering up the Laptop of the Damned

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:50:26 PM
I’m not sure if I want to dedicate that amount of time at this point. Especially after this surgery scene. Cataract surgery is one of the easiest surgeries known to mankind. It mostly laser in this day and age with local anesthesia.

A few years ago I wondered what all the fuss was too. I watched part of one of his video's where he was sticking paper on his face and I still didn't understand. I didn't know about trolls then though. You seem like a nice enough Joe so I'll just give you the answer now. It is a symbiotic relationship between Falkie and his trolls. They pretend like they like him and he thinks he is conning people. He isn't clever so that makes it entertaining. The beauty of the Falkie thread isn't Falkie, Falkie is boring as shit, but all the people that comment on his behavior.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:51:52 PM
Yeah,  MV can just give George a blast on the Cat V ethernet cable that he infected with the camera and microphone

Which happened both before and after many other classic trollings.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

Box fans, mics, I-Pads and headphones were the early pages, and sort of explain Senda's 'business plan' for internet fame.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
Maybe he just defragged.

Could be.  I'm just a dilettante here and my attention comes and goes.  Mostly goes.  Curtis, YP or Rally have forgotten more about this thread then I'll ever know.

Element 115

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

What, Senda alleges MV can infect a cat V cable now?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
A few years ago I wondered what all the fuss was too. I watched part of one of his video's where he was sticking paper on his face and I still didn't understand. I didn't know about trolls then though. You seem like a nice enough Joe so I'll just give you the answer now. It is a symbiotic relationship between Falkie and his trolls. They pretend like they like him and he thinks he is conning people. He isn't clever so that makes it entertaining.

You just spoiled the movie for me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:54:22 PM
What, Senda alleges MV can infect a cat V cable now?

Oh he gives far more credit than that...Toasters, laptops, cables, toilet seats, showers, shelves...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
Oh he gives far more credit than that...Toasters, laptops, cables, toilet seats, showers, shelves...

MV is everywhere.   

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:54:05 PM
Could be.  I'm just a dilettante here and my attention comes and goes.  Mostly goes.  Curtis, YP or Rally have forgotten more about this thread then I'll ever know.

I hear you.  I've only been around a relative short while myself.  Don't forget DPS.  He actually threw Falkie down a fight of stairs.  That is a legend, anyway.  Personally, i don't believe it.  When has Falkie ever taken the stairs?

Element 115

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
A few years ago I wondered what all the fuss was too. I watched part of one of his video's where he was sticking paper on his face and I still didn't understand. I didn't know about trolls then though. You seem like a nice enough Joe so I'll just give you the answer now. It is a symbiotic relationship between Falkie and his trolls. They pretend like they like him and he thinks he is conning people. He isn't clever so that makes it entertaining. The beauty of the Falkie thread isn't Falkie, falkie is boring as shit, but all the people that comment on his behavior.

Wow, nice. I think the most entertaining was when he was called by a “PI” about his stolen iPad. Senda alleges it was stolen while he was asleep and the fake PI called Senda. The “PI” was Chefist. That was one of the funniest trolling thus far.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

It jumps manufactureres like nobody's business.  The whole Bay Area was infected within the week.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
Box fans, mics, I-Pads and headphones were the early pages, and sort of explain Senda's 'business plan' for internet fame.

Not to mention the stolen novel he was working on.  No one has fessed to that one yet. 

Element 115

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
Not to mention the stolen novel he was working on.  No one has fessed to that one yet.

How does one “steal” a novel? He he no redundancy, or was it physically written on a typewriter and he only had one copy? Did he upload a partial novel and someone stole it and took credit?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Hmm, but its a movable feast, and what was 'news' on page 1..was ancient history by page 12. The only common thread is that Senda is stupid, lazy, a thief and a cunt. He's a bully to his g/f and she's so dependent on him for any scrap of attention she accepts his violence as a price worth paying..and they're both obese greedy bastards.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:49:14 PM
I'm afraid my attorney is going to need to see the full list.

Friends of George (FOG) ®â,,¢ and This is WhiteCrow-ImNotPickedRick-plus Justin Productions®â,,¢  will defend our "The Guy From" (insert any city name) ®â,,¢ brand against any legitimate legally filed claim.

Love ALL ®â,,¢

Praise MV ®â,,¢

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 08:00:50 PM
How does one “steal” a novel? He he no redundancy, or was it physically written on a typewriter and he only had one copy? Did he upload a partial novel and someone stole it and took credit?

I don't know.  It allegedly happened before I was around.  I tried to fish some info when we were on talking terms but he wouldn't give out any details.  He wouldn't even share the subject matter as he was afraid someone would steal his ideas. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:57:35 PM
Wow, nice. I think the most entertaining was when he was called by a “PI” about his stolen iPad. Senda alleges it was stolen while he was asleep and the fake PI called Senda. The “PI” was Chefist. That was one of the funniest trolling thus far.

I need to look that one up. I think people feel justified in giving him shit because at every opportunity he never fails to disappoint. He's not just some poor fat guy that is on welfare that people are making fun of. He is poor and fat for sure but he is also a con man, he just isn't very good at it so that is what makes it all funny in a fucked up way.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 31, 2016, 07:39:15 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fewgy