• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Spooky Matter

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 17, 2013, 07:29:00 PM
I decided this evening to take a picture of Noory, then photoshop a beard on it, then place them side by side for contrast and comparison:

[attachimg=1]
Hmmm is this a big foot connection?  Can we get some DNA?

urbie88

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 17, 2013, 07:21:43 PM
Egregious, you, fucking dictionary OR mommy help reading.

Grammar is important!

Spooky Matter

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 07:37:59 PM
She’s scavvin’n’sivvyin Big Isle Smart what truesome b’longs to Valleys-men!
Hell yeah that post should blood brother u and kings ass forevermore!!  Can't wait to see what your bud writes back to ya as he wastes precious time quoting you too.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: urbie88 on November 17, 2013, 07:39:26 PM
Grammar is important!
It is!  Trust me.  Cause u can't trust anybody so trust me when I say I know.

urbie88

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 07:32:49 PM
Not sure what your drug intake may or may not be, but that's Johnny B. Wells. Secondly, your utilization of paint leaves a lot to be desired.

Can't say the ms paint beard does much for mr. Wells. Kind of a dollar store Taliban look.

FallenSeraph

Anybody have one of those retro Wooly Willy toys?

[attachimg=1]

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Kingification on November 17, 2013, 07:37:54 PM
It's a figure of speech, mate.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh geesh what was I thinking!  I'm gonna go feed my invisible fucking cat supposedly named lily now!  Should be fun!  At least as much fun as this!

urbie88

When the stream of information from Art Bell stops, the infighting begins. Come on people. Can't we all just get along?

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 17, 2013, 07:43:05 PM
Anybody have one of those retro Wooly Willy toys?

[attachimg=1]
Tar-jet  $1.00

Spooky Matter

Quote from: urbie88 on November 17, 2013, 07:43:40 PM
When the stream of information from Art Bell stops, the infighting begins. Come on people. Can't we all just get along?
Oh honey, when it goes on has nothing to with anything else.  Please don't turn it into a conspiracy.  Just ask me to direct you so you can see for yourself.

Quote from: urbie88 on November 17, 2013, 07:43:40 PM

I wasn't infighting, "honey." Just asking for a clarification of their previous statement. There isn't a compatible setting on Google Translate that would make it legible.

eddie dean

My earlier suspicions are pretty much confirmed.

Have I wandered into BizarroGab?! I can't understand anything written on the last two pages.

HMC

Quote from: CantFindTVRemote on November 17, 2013, 07:59:05 PM
Have I wandered into BizarroGab?! I can't understand anything written on the last two pages.

Same here. I think I'll give up on this thread. If anything happens, it's gonna be announced by Art on his Facebook.

jazmunda

Me either. It's like a bar fight that spills onto the street only here a fight from another thread has spilled into here. Where are the bouncers when you need them?

retired41

Quote from: MV on November 04, 2013, 07:46:47 PM
let's be realistic.  it's not art's job to "give a shit" about us.  he's a man who is skilled at maintaining a listening audience for the purpose of presenting that listening audience with advertisements.  we sometimes get the true relationship between host and listener a little mixed up.  what's happening before your eyes at this moment is a matter of business.
I agree period.

There isn't any news so this thread is just becoming a potpourri of non sequiturs.

Producer-Paul

You are not alone.

Bell Fan

The following is an excerpt of an article posted on Art-Bell.info, it contains some information about Art that most new listeners are not aware of and also gives some reasoning on why we want him back so bad.

A few years back, if you wanted to listen to a true media personality in America, you would have tuned in to Art Bell. This man is a true believer of the microphone; he spent four hours on the air and right after, switched to another microphone to speak to ham operators throughout the country.  He is indeed a real one of a kind; he is a producer, technician and innovator and a very influential person in America.

His show could be labeled as mystical; however, his childhood was most likely traditional. His father was a Colonel and his mother a Drill Sergeant. As a teenager, he was an FCC licensed radio technician and he already showed a distinct pleasure in speaking of news and events in spite of the frequent travels of his family. He and a friend of his started a pirate radio station and broadcasted rock ‘n’ roll in the Amarillo Air Force where he resided. Moreover, Art Bell played hits on KSBK in Okinawa, Japan for 116 hours for which he was named in the Guinness Book of Records. Later on, after raising funds in Alaska, he chartered a DC 8 and flew to Vietnam to rescue 130 Vietnamese orphans. Thanks to him, these orphans were brought to America and adopted by several families.

Art Bell lifestyle is most unusual. He resided many years in Okinawa and lived as a Japanese while working for KSBK, an English speaking station. This experience gave him a wide range of information and views in the international arena which was unique for a talk show host.

Art Bell embedded himself equally in the high tech world and left radio to become part of “Prime Cable.” He was Chief Engineer for Times Mirror in Las Vegas, but soon returned to his former love, the radio. Thus, Art broadcasted through KDWB, a 50 thousand watt giant in Las Vegas, all night, to 13 Western states. Later on, Art became a giant in a show called “Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell” which broadcasted all night with enormous success.

Art has a unique personality on radio since he has a grasp of modern technology whether satellite or internet; he has the ability to pose tough questions demanding strong answers. With his motto “from the high desert and the great American Southwest”, he enthralled millions of Americans and provided a unique experience in the art of radio shows.

Those who have listened to Art Bell know how exciting and informative his all night shows are. He has something very special that only those millions of fans who listen to Art Bell in his “Coast to Coast AM” can attest.

jazmunda

Quote from: AppealPlay on November 17, 2013, 07:08:46 PM
I'm surprised there hasn't been an update from Art this weekend.  Maybe there's nothing to report? :-\

This can be answered by this

Quote from: lonevoice on November 17, 2013, 07:11:12 PM
Attorneys don't work on weekends. 

and this

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 07:10:53 PM
You've never been involved in legal proceedings, have you? This fight, assuming there really is one, could last as long as the NC itself.

minus TheGrimCreepers belief that there aren't legal proceedings taking place.

jazmunda

Quote from: Producer-Paul on November 17, 2013, 08:03:06 PM
You are not alone.

Thank god we have someone who can provide some answers to the important questions.

Paul, what's for dinner? :)

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 08:04:11 PM
This can be answered by this

and this

I beg to differ. Attorneys, who are worth their salt, DO work on weekends. Their offices may not be open, but they're working.

Producer-Paul

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 08:05:57 PM
Thank god we have someone who can provide some answers to the important questions.

Paul, what's for dinner? :)

Hungry Jacks...   
(Is it still called that over there?)

jazmunda

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 08:07:24 PM
I beg to differ. Attorneys, who are worth their salt, DO work on weekends. Their offices may not be open, but they're working.

Fair enough but there is obviously nothing to report or Art has been instructed to keep things under wraps and I wholeheartedly agree with and support that tactic.

dortmunder

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 08:02:54 PM
There isn't any news so this thread is just becoming a potpourri of non sequiturs.

I like turtles.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Producer-Paul on November 17, 2013, 08:03:06 PM
You are not alone.

I'm drinking wine and I still can't follow this crazy train ATM. Something about lilies, cats and meltdowns, topped off with a dash of unbalanced rage. Let's all pause for a moment and make sure we took our meds today.  :D

maureen

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 17, 2013, 07:23:44 PM
Some fucking Synonyms for ya: arrant, atrocious, capital, deplorable, extreme, flagrant, glaring, grievous, gross*, heinous, infamous, insufferable, intolerable, monstrous, nefarious, notorious, outright, preposterous, rank, scandalous, shocking, stark.
Roget's Thesaurus rocks!! ;) ;D