• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

How about a "Bellgabbers Thanksgiving GabCast" This year?  It might be nice for bellgabbers to call in and tell you all the reasons why they are so thankful to you for creating such a fabulous site for Haters and Trolls.

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

Have you tested your smoke alarm battery lately?

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Dear Liberace,

That sounds like a threat.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
Dear Liberace,

How about a "Bellgabbers Thanksgiving GabCast" This year?  It might be nice for bellgabbers to call in and tell you all the reasons why they are so thankful to you for creating such a fabulous site for Haters and Trolls.
And Nazis.  BellGab is like the Paraguay of the internet.  A veritable NaziHaven.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 05, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
That sounds like a threat.

Bwahahahahahaha   ;D

I probably should have also asked if he has checked his tires lately.

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

Bwahahahahahaha   ;D

I probably should have also asked if he has checked his tires lately.

His tires and his brake lines.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Dear Liberace,

I'd like to know when he last practiced his Civil Defense drill.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 02:30:42 PM
Meester LeeBarrocky,

Are there enough thumbnails in the old avatar masterPhile to make one of those neat composite photographs using Ft. Rock's Avatar as the main portrait?

You know where each tiny avatar thumbnail makes up a single pixel in the Ft Rock avatar?

The image below, for instance, would require 729 different thumbnails of dogs with the appropriate colors present to make the larger dog image.

Your little 16x16 Ft Rock "thumbnail" on the tabs would only need 256 avatar photos of the appropriate/approximate colors for the "meta(?)-image"

I think that would make a really cool table-cloth for your online store...

This would be great.  I'll extract all of the avatars and see what I can put together with them.  Standby...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
Dear Liberace,

chefist

Ask MV anything?

Bdubb or the guy from Australia? Who do you miss most?

chefist

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
Ask MV anything?

Bdubb or the guy from Australia? Who do you miss most?

Jizzmunda...sorry

Jackstar

Although it would appear to be simplest--for you--to assume that every post I make is centered upon myself and my own interests, that's really just your personal interpretation.

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on November 05, 2018, 02:11:16 PM
This would be great.  I'll extract all of the avatars and see what I can put together with them.  Standby...

Wow, I imagine that might take a minute a two!  Can't wait to see it, it'll be quite a treat.

Sweet!

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2018, 03:06:06 PM
Although it would appear to be simplest--for you--to assume that every post I make is centered upon myself and my own interests, that's really just your personal interpretation.

Though it really is...don't pretend to be above it all.

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 02:53:02 PM
Jizzmunda...sorry

LOL, why did he hate you so much? I remember when he created another account just to troll you. Good times. Well, not for you.   :D

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 05, 2018, 03:57:21 PM
LOL, why did he hate you so much? I remember when he created another account just to troll you. Good times. Well, not for you.   :D

Thanks...had a funny gif...new MV rules dont allow it...here the link...Jesus...

https://media.giphy.com/media/TsyjSvbm3UG9W/giphy.gif

chefist

Bart just called me out...LOL

pate

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
Thanks...had a funny gif...new MV rules dont allow it...here the link...Jesus...

.gifs aren't allowed General Lee?

Apogees in advance!  (mods please delete this post, if found to violate TOS, TIA)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: pate on November 05, 2018, 04:07:20 PM
.gifs aren't allowed General Lee?

Apogees in advance!  (mods please delete this post, if found to violate TOS, TIA)
Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/TsyjSvbm3UG9W/giphy.gif

giphy sometimes lables .webp files as .gif and they wont embed 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 05, 2018, 08:06:56 AM
Looking forward to the next one, hopefully around the holidays.  I can imagine Liberace in warm, Moroccan coat, setting by a fireside.

You forgot to say that he’d be surrounded by hawt chicks and boobs ‘n’ stuff. ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
You forgot to say that he’d be surrounded by hawt chicks and boobs ‘n’ stuff. ;)

and a benis XDDD

https://webmshare.com/WPjw1