• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why is George commenting on Histroy Channel's 'Ancient Aliens'?

Started by PortlandDangler, December 03, 2012, 06:07:12 PM

George makes statements on the show like he obviously has no idea what's going on. He has no education in ancient history. The Georgio guy has a degree in sports management, so who knows why he is the host. Need I go on?

Quote from: PortlandDangler on December 03, 2012, 06:07:12 PM
George makes statements on the show like he obviously has no idea what's going on. He has no education in ancient history. The Georgio guy has a degree in sports management, so who knows why he is the host. Need I go on?

'It'sh incredible'

'Sumpthin's out there, sumpthin's go-wun on'

'Sumpthin' happened a long time ago'

'Peepul are innereschted in this'

'It's astonishing tuh think about'

Who says George doesn't have anything insightful to add.  And these are his best comments - the ones they ones they end up using.

Let's get smug. To what depths will George sink to placate the less informed/more gullible in his audience?  ::)

Quote from: interposemission on December 03, 2012, 08:30:06 PM
Let's get smug. To what depths will George sink to placate the less informed/more gullible in his audience?  ::)

With George, there is no bottom to the suckage

I tell my wife pretty much everyday "I'm not sayin' it's aliens, but it's ALIENS!!!" I want to make a t-shirt of that pic. I watched a very interesting youtube movie called debunking ancient aliens by VersebyverseBT. It's worth a view.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PortlandDangler on December 03, 2012, 11:35:19 PM
I tell my wife pretty much everyday "I'm not sayin' it's aliens, but it's ALIENS!!!" I want to make a t-shirt of that pic. I watched a very interesting youtube movie called debunking ancient aliens by VersebyverseBT. It's worth a view.

http://6dollarshirts.com/t-shirts/Ancients-Aliens-Guy-T-Shirt-p-12173.html

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2012, 09:10:00 PM
I'm sure it [his hair] holds many, errr, "things."  :D

There's something about Giorgio.

(Not) George Noory: "I've never seen mousse like that."

ItsOver

You just have to wonder what small creatures have set-up a home in that rat's nest on top of his head.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 03, 2012, 08:08:39 PM

'It'sh incredible'

'Sumpthin's out there, sumpthin's go-wun on'

'Sumpthin' happened a long time ago'

'Peepul are innereschted in this'

'It's astonishing tuh think about'

Who says George doesn't have anything insightful to add.  And these are his best comments - the ones they ones they end up using.

Nebulous, meaningless statements that could be in reference to a many different things, and none of which can be proved false. Good old 'better play it safe' Noory.

LacyWoodrow

I'm sure it holds many, errr, "things."  :D
Grease, bugs, dandruff, pieces of last nights food. I'm surprised he doesn't have a bad case of forehead acne.

I'm sure it holds many, errr, "things."  :D
it's the food part of his emergency preparedness kit. just toss it into a bowl... add two cups of hot water... then again, maybe it has two leg holes hidden in it and doubles for cold weather underwear. HEY.. that still works for the food part of his kit!  8)

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2012, 10:03:52 PM
You just have to wonder what small creatures have set-up a home in that rat's nest on top of his head.

I love this comment!!! His hair deserves an hour-long multi-season program on the history channel more than ancient aliens do.

I just made my latest post on Richard C. Hoagland's interesting ideas, particularly, the Message from Cydonia:

http://interposemission.blogspot.com/2012/12/hoaglands-martian-missive.html

ziznak

I just watched this last night when I finally hit the killswitch on Coast.  It doesn't even cover everything just the glaringly wrong shit

Ancient Aliens Debunked - (full movie) HD

I also like how the film maker doesn't rule out aliens or even possible visitation in the past but he totally disassembles some of the major BS from "Ancient Alieeeens"

rangers1919

Whenever I have this show on I tend to be working on my laptop at the same time. Almost every time Noory starts talking I think, "Who is this idiot?" And I look up to see Noory. I don't know if I reflexively think "idiot" when I hear his voice, or if I find the things he is saying on the show idiotic, because he doesn't really say a lot.

ziznak

Pretty sure that's a reflexive knee jerk thing... your subconsciously programmed, through hearing him say stupid shit all the time, to now jump straight to the word "idiot" anytime you hear his voice.  It's pavlovian

coaster

Quote from: ziznak on December 23, 2012, 11:58:55 PM
I just watched this last night when I finally hit the killswitch on Coast.  It doesn't even cover everything just the glaringly wrong shit

Looks interesting. Thanks for the link.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on December 03, 2012, 07:44:25 PM
How could you not take this guy seriously?

I honestly thought when I first saw a video with this guy on it I was the only one at the back with his hand in the air asking 'What the hell is that?'

coaster

One of the people from the show, Phillip Coppens, is quite sick. I guess hes been in the hospital for a month. They diagnosed him with a very rare cancer. I think I even read that he may be the only person with a documented case of it. Scary stuff. Seems like a pretty mellow guy, I wish him well.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 14, 2012, 12:13:08 AM
It's the food part of his emergency preparedness kit. Just toss it into a bowl... add two cups of hot water... then again, maybe it has two leg holes hidden in it and doubles for cold weather underwear. HEY.. that still works for the food part of his kit!  8)

Actually, that hair you see on his head has roots far to the south. Back-combed north past the elastic in his 'Fruit of the Loom' undies, up the back inside of his shirt, and out the back of his collar to end in a swirl on the head.  You'd think he had the ever popular mullet.  ;D

ACE of CLUBS

After you've boiled those 'free range' eggs for about 3-4 minutes, peel and slice them in a bowl.
Add salt to taste, fresh ground black pepper, a dash of curry or chile powder, and the chopped tops of green onions.
Use real mayo (made with cream) and mix together.

Very nice on toasted 'heavy' bread ..... with a great big dill pickle!

Seasons Greetings to George ...... and hope that you can improve your performance in the coming year.

MikeJ

Those pictures had me laughing out loud in Starbucks, especially the Chia pet one.

ItsOver

If I had any Photoshop skills, I'd make a pic of Giorgio with small critters peaking out from the jungle on top of his head.  I'm thinking a tree frog, some kind of rodent, a gecko, a gray ........

Yorkshire pud

You never see Giorgio and Don King in the same room.....Have you noticed? What if......? Noo!!! They can't be...Can they?