• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on September 27, 2019, 02:03:29 PM
Yep, Noory is obviously trying to make an LMH clone. 
She had pre-recorded interviews without Noory just like LMH, giving him a chance to take a nap.
Also Noory mentioned the plan is for her to appear once a month and expand to 3 hours, all just like LMH did.
Now if we could just make an AB clone and dump Jorch.

PChirp

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2019, 02:10:19 PM
Now if we could just make an AB clone and dump Jorch.

Meethinks you're on to something, IO!   +100   ;)

cHiRp

ItsOver

Quote from: PChirp on September 27, 2019, 02:13:29 PM
Meethinks you're on to something, IO!   +100   ;)

cHiRp
I'm only trying to help.  The Groyp can't always be there.

Dateline

Hic!  An emergency Paranormal Happy Hour was called today due to this transposition and attempt to replace LMH.

Short notice so only the most devout will and are attending.

Paranormal tales and gossip fly.

Dateline

From patriot mobile:  Here is the Norry deal breaker. . . but does she model panties? .  . . and they must be red.

albrecht

I doubt it BUT anyone think there is a chance Norry would drive a newish Toyota pickup? I saw a guy that looked exactly like the Norry with the very dark mustache, dark sunglasses, open, white guayabera type shirt in the parking lot of the Lowes complex in Woodland Hills, CA. I ask because he is partially LA-based and he has mentioned how he 'orders things on the internet' but if 'you need something right away you can just go to Home Depot, etc' and he seems amazed at all the 'stuff' those stores have. Also, Dr. Bruce Goldberg lives nearby (he is the infamous dentist turned past-life regressionist who says Norry will be "Dexter Monterrey" as a radio host in a future century.) It really looked like Norry! 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 27, 2019, 06:47:15 PM
I doubt it BUT anyone think there is a chance Norry would drive a newish Toyota pickup? I saw a guy that looked exactly like the Norry with the very dark mustache, dark sunglasses, open, white guayabera type shirt in the parking lot of the Lowes complex in Woodland Hills, CA. I ask because he is partially LA-based and he has mentioned how he 'orders things on the internet' but if 'you need something right away you can just go to Home Depot, etc' and he seems amazed at all the 'stuff' those stores have. Also, Dr. Bruce Goldberg lives nearby (he is the infamous dentist turned past-life regressionist who says Norry will be "Dexter Monterrey" as a radio host in a future century.) It really looked like Norry!
Was a big fat fellow with him?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2019, 07:03:54 PM

No but the Norry-looking character was circling the complex parking lot and there were several buffets and restaurants around so Tommee might ducked into one while Norry went to buy something at the hardware superstore, maybe some industrial-strength hair-black/asphalt-sealant?

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 27, 2019, 07:16:42 PM
No but the Norry-looking character was circling the complex parking lot and there were several buffets and restaurants around so Tommee might ducked into one while Norry went to buy something at the hardware superstore, maybe some industrial-strength hair-black/asphalt-sealant?

Ah, that's the difference between a DirtyJorch and a DirtySanchez:  industrial-strength hair-black/asphalt sealant.  I wonder if Tommee has the proper CA licenses to help apply it to Dave's mouse-stache?

Huh, learn sumtheen new evrahday!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 27, 2019, 02:38:56 PM
I forgot you were an old fagg.

Right, appreciating a woman is just so gay. Maybe you and Daniel should go back to 69ing each other. You’re obviously hard up.

What I want to know is if Noory was able to get a cameo in the Irishman as the last man who interviewed Jimmy Hoffa.  Did they use the de-aging process on him too? Inquiring minds want to know.

Morgus

The woman who claims she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra just called in again to Noory and told him she is certain that Jesse James was the reincarnation of Mark Antony...

Oh they're talking about Thomas from La Jolla. Tommy has talked to him about coming on the show. Ol' Barry the regular caller wants to get Thomas's phone number so they can talk some afternoon for 2 to 3 hours Barry estimates.

'Grrrrrrrrrrreat stories Mark, grreat stories tonight'  which of course his trademark opening before he shows off how smart he is. Tonight it was a history lesson about Spanish Florida and Ponce de Leon.

And now the wacked out reincarnated Cleopatra lady is on the air. Makes sense, Cleopatra was a murderess and a complete whore so in a Buddhist karmic way it's fitting she would be reincarnated as a retired lonely Holiday Inn housekeeper who listens to George Noory.

Please for the love of God somebody have the genius to do a Coast2Coast version of Big Brother.  You bring Cornelius, Annie from Alabamie, Cleopatra Lady, Buck, Thomas from La Jolla, Barry together and I guarantee, television magic.

Oh, glad i stayed up, I love when Jorch does one of his humble brag charity anecdotes from his real life which of course aren't humble at all, they are self glossing theatrics and I'd bet a lot of money they are completely made up. We've heard this one before many times. He told a female caller that he was out today and came across a homeless man and gave him money, he waited for a reaction from the caller but didn't get much of one so he just had to make it known 'well it wasn't much, I gave him 20 bucks.' Ohhh, now the lady was more impressed, TWENTY BUCKS! And what really got to Jorch is the homeless man began crying uncontrollably and told Jorch that 'this almost never happens'. Of course it almost never happens, few human beings are as generous as George Norry. Shameless, not a chance he gave a homeless man 20 dollars today. He may have once given a homeless person some spare change.

I love Buck's testimonial for the Coast Insider Club, of course George and Tommy wouldn't comp him the membership. 'Do I get paid for this commercial Tommy?' 'Well that depends Buck on what you mean by 'paid'. We're going to play this commercial hundreds of times, that's free exposure for you on over 600 radio stations, good for your brand Buck.'

How old are some of these people. Buck says 'we live in West Virginia and it snows for weeks on end but that don't matter, as long as we got our provisions it's ok, we can listen to Coast2Coast all day long.'  Provisions? Oh sure, it's 1840 in Buck's world, the root cellar is full and enough firewood to make it to spring.

ItsOver

Tommee's reading listener questions for Jorch.  Someone asks if Jorch is fascinated with death.  Immediately, Jorch assumes the Noory defensive mode.  After some stumbling around, Jorch says it's more like "intrigued." Ha!  Right, Jorch.  You're only morbidly fascinated with death if it's prepubescent.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 27, 2019, 07:16:42 PM
One thing that makes me think it wasn't Noory is the Toyota pickup.  I thought he drove a Mercedes.  I can't picture Jorch in a pickup.  A clown car, yes, but not a Toyota pickup.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on September 28, 2019, 01:26:48 AM
The woman who claims she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra just called in again to Noory and told him she is certain that Jesse James was the reincarnation of Mark Antony...

Didn't she say her old boyfriend Cassius Clay was the reincarnated Mark Antony a few months back?  Maybe Clay was Caesar?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 28, 2019, 01:58:27 AM
Oh they're talking about Thomas from La Jolla. Tommy has talked to him about coming on the show. Ol' Barry the regular caller wants to get Thomas's phone number so they can talk some afternoon for 2 to 3 hours Barry estimates.

Speaking of Barry, has he mentioned his trip to Rachel for the Alienstock event?  A month or so ago he told Knapp he and a buddy were going to the event in a high dollar RV.  Haven't heard it mentioned since.

Morgus

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 28, 2019, 02:10:33 AM
I love Buck's testimonial for the Coast Insider Club, of course George and Tommy wouldn't comp him the membership. 'Do I get paid for this commercial Tommy?' 'Well that depends Buck on what you mean by 'paid'. We're going to play this commercial hundreds of times, that's free exposure for you on over 600 radio stations, good for your brand Buck.'

How old are some of these people. Buck says 'we live in West Virginia and it snows for weeks on end but that don't matter, as long as we got our provisions it's ok, we can listen to Coast2Coast all day long.'  Provisions? Oh sure, it's 1840 in Buck's world, the root cellar is full and enough firewood to make it to spring.
Didn't "Buck" pass away a year or so ago, I thought Noory reported that way back...

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on September 28, 2019, 01:39:45 PM
Didn't "Buck" pass away a year or so ago, I thought Noory reported that way back...

That proves that there are NDE's.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 28, 2019, 03:17:19 PM

Gag.  Lee Cigar. She's like an NPR reject.  At least I can laugh at Connie Witless.

Quote from: Morgus on September 28, 2019, 01:39:45 PM

Yes, I remember that too. Every time hear the commercial I think how strange it is, that not even death can free him from George and Tommy.

Dr. MD MD

Who knows if it’s true or not but I heard Snoor say one night that his family requested that it still run.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2019, 07:03:54 PM

That particular picture does not strike me as fat.

Jojo

Quote from: Loaded on September 27, 2019, 12:51:36 PM
Cheryll Jones sounded a lot like a younger version of LMH.  Even her phone connection to C2CAM sounded like LMH.
She is not a lot younger.  But a little.