• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 26, 2019, 12:05:33 AM
If I thought I could get through in less than 15 minutes I'd call in with a question for Charles Shults. I'd do my Thomas from La Jolla impression 'Sir Charles, faaaaantastic conversation tonight. I always enjoyed the Sunday Funnies in the newspaper. Mary Worth was mother's favorite and I favored Bil Keane's Family Circus. What was it like to work with Snoopy and is there any truth that he was part of Operation Paper Clip?'

You forgot to say that you’d take your answer off the air. ::)

Sir Charles received his knighthood from the 'Baron of Balqhuain'.

Here's what's left of Balqhuain Castle in Aberdeen Scotland.

lol when I compared him to Dick Hoagland I wasn't aware how alike they are. Sir Charles' 'science' is also based on an incredible ability to see things on shitty JPEGs of Mars, he sees seashells on Mars, I wonder if he and Hoagie have ever faced off like .......

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 26, 2019, 12:17:34 AM
Sir Charles received his knighthood from the 'Baron of Balqhuain'.

Here's what's left of Balqhuain Castle in Aberdeen Scotland.

I figured he bought the title from Sealand.

https://www.sealandgov.org/shop/

Juan

I got in the car this morning and the clock read 11:11. Somptheen’s happneen.

Dateline

New in the store:  A seasonable Norry T-shirt.

You knew they were going to monetize on this too.

In black, the T-shirt has pic of Norry in the classic sitting position.  The one where he advertises Norry beets.

It says simply and to the point:  Awe Sucks!

In the movie FITZWILLY (1967 starring Dick Van Dyke)  there is a character who makes money going into bars and betting that Delilah did not cut Samson' s hair. After the betting he whips out a bible and reads how a servant did the cutting. That film is 52-years-old. The 'Mandela Effect' is one of the most ridiculous ideas to come down the new age pike in the last 25 years.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 26, 2019, 08:36:01 PM
FalKie has been usurped as C2C investigative reporter?
STFU!

I think this is the MUFON gal George seemed smitten with a month or so ago, asked out loud why she hadn't been in their normal guest rotation all these years. 

Morgus

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 26, 2019, 08:56:47 PM
I think this is the MUFON gal George seemed smitten with a month or so ago, asked out loud why she hadn't been in their normal guest rotation all these years.
This must be Noory's choice for Linda Howe's c2c replacement

If she wants to last, she is going to have to dumb down to George's level.

Dateline

I'm not excited about this investigative reporter brought to you by Norry.  He brought us Connie Willis and Lisa Garr, who I automatically turn off.

Linda was from the days of Art, and truly had the journalistic qualifications.  I look for this person to be merely a pantie model who speaks into a karaoke microphone.  Norry is a dullard who is superficial when it comes to women.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on September 26, 2019, 08:59:11 PM
This must be Noory's choice for Linda Howe's c2c replacement
Yep.  LMH is better off w/o having to deal with nitwit Noory.  She seems to be showing-up with Clyde more, now.

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 26, 2019, 08:36:01 PM
FalKie has been usurped as C2C investigative reporter?
STFU!

It can't possibly last...

Loaded

Cheryll Jones sounded a lot like a younger version of LMH.  Even her phone connection to C2CAM sounded like LMH.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Loaded on September 27, 2019, 12:51:36 PM
Cheryll Jones sounded a lot like a younger version of LMH.  Even her phone connection to C2CAM sounded like LMH.

She's probably a few years younger than LMH was when she started doing Dreamland with Bell.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2019, 12:40:14 PM
Easy on the eyes. ;) ;)
Heh, heh, way to go Jorch, yeeewww dog yeeewww!

#ANewLadyInRed
#HotDiggity!
#Don'tGetJealous,Tommee
#YoYoSixteenTangerinesWillBeBackNaow
#LeeBeDamned
#BraceYourselfForAWallOfTextTLTR
#MisogynistDirtyJorch!

ItsOver

Did she have a Sony recorder with a bunch of cassettes?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 27, 2019, 12:40:10 PM
Eh.  Just another pretty face.  George Senda will have his spot back as soon as he figures out how to send Tommy those video files.

That bitch is openly mocking the Big Guy too, wearing a red jacket. Red shorts would be too obvious but we all know her little game and it sucks whale balls. I do hope Senda doesn't find out, he might shatter his prostate in a senile rage spasm.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2019, 01:25:40 PM
That bitch is openly mocking the Big Guy too, wearing a red jacket. Red shorts would be too obvious but we all know her little game and it sucks whale balls. I do hope Senda doesn't find out, he might shatter his prostate in a senile rage spasm.

George needs to contact MV asap, and ask him to help him learn how to get those video files to Tommee.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2019, 01:23:06 PM
Heh, heh, way to go Jorch, yeeewww dog yeeewww!

#ANewLadyInRed
#HotDiggity!
#Don'tGetJealous,Tommee
#YoYoSixteenTangerinesWillBeBackNaow
#LeeBeDamned
#BraceYourselfForAWallOfTextTLTR
#MisogynistDirtyJorch!

How does the DirtyJorch differ from the DirtySanchez?

Axing foar fiend...

-p

PChirp

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2019, 01:25:40 PM

Bwaahahaha!  Fickle Jorch.   ;D

#MyLadyInRed

Morgus

Yep, Noory is obviously trying to make an LMH clone. 
She had pre-recorded interviews without Noory just like LMH, giving him a chance to take a nap.
Also Noory mentioned the plan is for her to appear once a month and expand to 3 hours, all just like LMH did.