• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131016 - Tobias McGriff and James Fox - Ghosts and UFOs

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Ward

Quote from: clearchanelno5 on October 16, 2013, 08:19:58 PM
i got my handle because i used to work for clear channel. really amazing company /snark/ excited to see some c2c bashing next!

please DO tell

lonevoice

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 16, 2013, 08:20:37 PM
McGriff himself will update us on the scheduling conflict with that other show.  Should be fun.
Ooo...I hope he's as giddy when he tells all as Hoagland was the night he dissed Dave. :-)

steelbot

Anyone using my feed, let me know how things are coming through....sorry I had to do some re-adjusting there on the webapp/soundcard to get the mapping right, during the commercial break, hope things are clear now...

eddie dean

I really enjoy listening to Art talk about the news and other misc. things at the top of the show.
I wish he would extend it to 30 min. or even a full hour occasionally!

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: steelbot on October 16, 2013, 08:23:55 PM
Anyone using my feed, let me know how things are coming through....sorry I had to do some re-adjusting there on the webapp/soundcard to get the mapping right, during the commercial break, hope things are clear now...

Sounds good

steelbot

Quote from: Run, The Dark Star! on October 16, 2013, 08:20:17 PM
After about 5 minutes of "Checking Credentials", the SiriusXM app finally logged in.

That "credible interviewer" commercial reminds me of that Carlin bit about a school telling a parent that their kids are "minimally exceptional".
yeah that happened to me too, it let me log into BOTH devices at the same time as well, so not sure what's up with that! but it was working....on both without the obligatory, you've logged in elsewhere...

I have a CC Radio I bought back in around 2000, but it can't pick up crap for me. I bought a much cheaper Kaito Voyager crank/solar/battery job last year and it gets much better signal.

steelbot

Quote from: eddie dean on October 16, 2013, 08:24:02 PM
I really enjoy listening to Art talk about the news and other misc. things at the top of the show.
I wish he would extend it to 30 min. or even a full hour occasionally!
yeah I throw the weeks news segments together and replay that every weekend..

Quote from: clearchanelno5 on October 16, 2013, 08:19:58 PM
i got my handle because i used to work for clear channel. really amazing company /snark/ excited to see some c2c bashing next!

Hi clear. Like your name, like the perfume, lol.

I wouldn't try to mess with Art if I were already on his shit list. Does anyone else remember him mentioning his borderline-obsessive sounding passion for revenge?

Lioness

"We need to clear up the ...uh...guest scheduling coincidence." - Art is demonstrating that C2C is poaching his guests.

Seriously low-class move on Coast's part. God, how much lower can you go?

Heather Wade

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 16, 2013, 08:27:59 PM
I wouldn't try to mess with Art if I were already on his shit list. Does anyone else remember his passion for revenge?

Yep.  Art believes in it.  (!)

dortmunder

Quote from: steelbot on October 16, 2013, 08:07:50 PM
no you miss read - the app won't LOAD, NOW i've tried on Two devices.

Finally got it to work but now I'm 20 mins behind. Feh! Damn you, Mercury! *shakes fist at sky*

popple

Clearing up the guest scheduling coincidence....

He was originally asked to be on weeks ago, last thursday the list comes out and SUDDENLY "the other guys" slipped Tobias into their show 1 day before he was to appear on DM.

Art calls the whole thing lame. C2C is even lower than lame.

Quote from: Redacted on October 16, 2013, 08:29:02 PM
Yep.  Art believes in it.  (!)

I can confirm that. He said that in an old show with Evelyn Paglini I listened to over the weekend. Woe to those on Art's shit list.  ;D

nofAcedAgent

I wouldn't try to mess with Art if I were already on his shit list. Does anyone else remember his passion for revenge?

After hearing Art talk about strangling a hacker to death while his body twitches I decided to keep my wormholes very upbeat!

Haha, but no off the top of my head I don't recall.

popple

Tobias was originally scheduled for OCT 22ND! But they bumped him up to a day before his DM appearance.

HAHAHAHA! Oh the coincidence.

McGriff was supposed to be on the other show Oct 22 but they called him in for last night after Art posted on his site that McGriff would be his guest tonight.  Boo Dave, Boo.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on October 16, 2013, 08:30:33 PM
I can confirm that. He said that in an old show with Evelyn Paglini I listened to over the weekend. Woe to those on Art's shit list.  ;D

Anyone on Art's shit list is on mine too.   ;)  They gotta remember - Art's got us - his army!

lonevoice

I wouldn't try to mess with Art if I were already on his shit list. Does anyone else remember him mentioning his borderline-obsessive sounding passion for revenge?
He's good at it too.

popple

"People told me not to have a war. I don't have wars, but if someone slaps me on the cheek, I slap back" - Art  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 16, 2013, 08:31:54 PM
McGriff was supposed to be on the other show Oct 22 but they called him in for last night after Art posted on his site that McGriff would be his guest tonight.  Boo Dave, Boo.

time to start pranking george's phone lines again.  the douche hasn't learned.

Sadly not going to be able to listen tonight but I just dropped this gem into the wormhole:

http://sanfordlab.org/news/press_release/event-announce-first-physics-results-sanford-lab

The LUX dark matter detection experiment has announced a press conference to discuss the results of it's experiments which have been running for several months now. The aim of this experiment is to directly detect dark matter particles! If a positive result is found this will be news easily as big as the Higgs boson and will end an 80 year mystery, one of the most profound in the Universe. Of course, the announcement could be of a negative result as well, which would still be a significant development.

Scheduled for Oct 30! Spooky Matter indeed!