• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131016 - Tobias McGriff and James Fox - Ghosts and UFOs

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 16, 2013, 09:28:03 PM
I just woke up and the 3rd email I got was this.
I'm not sure what to make of it.
Presented for your analysis.
The Snooremaster now knows that The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) is keeping an eye on him !
8) 8)

george@coasttocoastam.com

5:17 PM (3 hours ago)

to me

Hey guy from Pittsburgh:

George… George….I want you to have all the information regarding our booking Tobias McGriff.

First of all he was scheduled BEFORE Dark Matter scheduled him, it was the DARK MATTER show that booked him after we did and ahead of us with the airdate.

So we merely moved him up when that happened.  As Art said, a little competition is a good thing.

I have no interest in taking guests and rushing them on the air  BEFORE they air on his show,as long as they aren’t already scheduled to appear on Coast to Coast. FYI WE book 2-3 weeks out most of the time.

Nothing sinister.

Feel free to email me anytime, George.

GN

Spinning the story.

popple

I didn't even listen to his appearance yesterday, but I can tell you it was no where near as good as his appearance on DM. I got a free book and more "good stuff"

survivor556

I'm signing off.  Going to listen to Art on my comfy chair.

Have a good evening everyone!

Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more artbell!

Is this James Fox guy on a tv show on the history channel?

Falkie2013

Quote from: steelbot on October 16, 2013, 08:09:14 PM
ios devices i can for sure verify are having problems...iphone nor ipad mini would launch - oh well, using chrome win 7 and it's no problem.

I tried to load the Sirius mobile software 2 nights ago when I walked to the post office to mail the letter to my broker. It dithered for a half an hour and never did load. OS7 or whatever in the hell they call it, screwed up my games and has caused nothing but problems. I hate it.

sampson2625

Quote from: Étouffée on October 16, 2013, 09:33:19 PM
Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more artbell!

More artbell for sure! Great show tonight. I wonder how this  whole dm and c2c beef is going to unfold. I was reading hogues page earlier. That guy is such a hack.

Spinner

It would be so nice to have Dr. Mack still around.
He had so much knowledge.

TumbleWeed

One of my favorite interviews so far. These guys seem to know how to do it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Cynnie on October 16, 2013, 08:09:43 PM

Did you ever notice that the greys never seem to abduct fat people ?
And I once asked Budd Hopkins if anyone has done a medical analysis of abductees.
I had been thinking whether or not they abduct people who have sickle cell, leukemia, aids, asthma, tay sachs, cancer or only go after healthy people.
I never got an answer from Budd but feel its something that someone needs to do research on.

Ward

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 16, 2013, 09:35:10 PM
Is this James Fox guy on a tv show on the history channel?

yes he was on Chasing UFO's and has apologized with one other host for how the one season turned out, he really got used on that one and that's why there was only one season.

popple

And it can't possibly be a load problem. These little people suck up barn yard cows all the time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: eddie dean on October 16, 2013, 08:38:15 PM
McGriff must be a busy guy. Fighting crime AND ufos.
What a bad ass.
wait...maybe that was Mcgruff.. I get confused :o
[attachimg=1]

Can we get McGruff to bite Noory on the bite for the crime of stealing guests ?
Though McGruff might die from biting Noory through turmeric poisoning.

Spinner

popple

Zenof

I can't believe he didn't drop Hastings name...

Shame on you Art!

Spinner

I can't believe everyone here is so quiet tonight.
Listening intently?

steelbot

Falkie - I say this as your friend  :P - tinyurl is your friend! lol

coaster

so question. how  far behind Im I? Art just said something about John Mack getting hit by a car. I'm working right now and just came back, had to restart the stream, and it was the same thing.

eddie dean

It is a good show.
So funny (interesting not haha) how the page count is lower here when everyone likes the show.