• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 20, 2018, 04:47:06 PM
Have yourself a hate filled Christmas, courtesy TinysclubshandsWhoostsie. From all of ours to you and yours.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
Or you could accede to reality:

http://oilempire.us/biden.html
Biden - Cheney plan to partition Iraq

My point is that not all of those individuals are on the warmongers' official membership rolls. We could use your walls of text to secure our southern border.

Metron2267

;)

Lol, just about as effective as:

Kidnostad3

Mattis to retire over Trump’s plan to pull Troops out of Syria.

Kelly’s exit I can handle but the loss of Mattis is really bad news..  If Trump caves on funding for the wall he will lose this supporter. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 20, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
My point is that not all of those individuals are on the warmongers' official membership rolls. We could use your walls of text to secure our southern border.

They would work but the political will just isn’t there. You know the Dems/RINOs and their globalist friends know what’s best for us. Now take your medicine like a good boy.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

One of the first actions done by former President Obama, or whatever name he is using this decade, did was to build a wall for his new DC residence in a very tony neighborhood. He actually started building his wall while he was only renting even! Even the Leftist Media channels reported on Obama's wall.
https://www.tmz.com/2017/01/06/president-obama-dc-house-brick-wall/ 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
Mattis to retire over Trump’s plan to pull Troops out of Syria.

Kelly’s exit I can handle but the loss of Mattis is really bad news..  If Trump caves on funding for the wall he will lose this supporter.

It’s a shame but fuck him if all he wants to do is keep the underground terrorist railroad going. OK, now give us your warmonger rationalization.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
;)

Lol, just about as effective as:

On a conciliatory note, your memes are much more clever than our special friend's brain farts. On the plus side, I get to test my mouse as I automatically scroll past his avatar.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
They would work but the political will just isn’t there. You know the Dems/RINOs and their globalist friends know what’s best for us. Now take your medicine like a good boy.

I made it clear that I'm not a globalist or a neocon. I wish that there was a medicine for Unneeded Snark Disorder.  ::)

Metron2267

Yeah I'm pretty well meme'd out for today, thanks for playing along. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 20, 2018, 05:36:13 PM
I made it clear that I'm not a globalist or a neocon.
You did indeed. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 20, 2018, 05:36:13 PM
I made it clear that I'm not a globalist or a neocon. I wish that there was a medicine for Unneeded Snark Disorder.  ::)

I really wasn’t implicating you in anyway in that post so stop being so sensitive. You’re obviously still raw from me accidentally lumping you in with turds like kid. I think instead of me trying to reduce my snark you should try to increase yours. Your posts would probably be more entertaining and insightful.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 20, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

It’s futile to argue with an absolutist like Metron.  If one is evil all are evil. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
I really wasn’t implicating you in anyway in that post so stop being so sensitive. You’re obviously still raw from me accidentally lumping you in with turds like kid.

Hey now, Kid's no turd, he served our nation in the Navy and simply has difficulty accepting that his CIC wasn't what his public persona portrayed.

I think that it's time we focused in on the real enemy - globalism - and get back to pulling together to end its reign of destruction upon our nation and its economy.

8)