• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Zetaspeak on November 27, 2015, 03:55:17 PM
Pretty big Noorism happened last night during secret door. Jorch likes to guess who the secret voice is and after third guests he got two of them correct.

Noory kept saying he was "two for one" in his guesses, which of course it's an inaccurate way of saying it. Technically he was either "two for three" or "two AND one" but "two for one" like he kept saying is incorrect. It's a small thing but it was so noticeable to my ears when he kept saying that.

BTW I am actually a fan of the secret door concept once in a while. Any time Howard Bloom is one, it's a good thing.
Heh.  The Shecret Door.  Jorch is zero for one every night he's on C2C.

Morgus

Noory is taking tonight off instead of Thanksgiving night and Jimmy Church is guest hosting in his place...  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on November 27, 2015, 06:29:16 PM
Noory is taking tonight off instead of Thanksgiving night and Jimmy Church is guest hosting in his place...  :o
I guess his holiday duty for the sick, the shut-ins, and the homeless is officially over.  Time to check out the Black Friday special at IHOP.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2015, 06:38:24 PM
I guess his holiday duty for the sick, the shut-ins, and the homeless is officially over.  Time to check out the Black Friday special at IHOP.
He probably is taking a SWA flight to Houston visit the house where the other children cooked a baby in the oven and "ponder" the crime.

akwilly

I heard Church for the first time a week or 2 ago when he hosted. I thought he did good job.

4th Mesa

I'm sure Jorch is flying to Moscow on a secret mission to broker peace with Turkey.
Or to Ankara (for the same reason.)
Or perhaps he & Tom are on their way to the Climate Change conference in Paris.

Nawwww, you're right, Jorch just couldn't be arsed turning up....

WOTR

Quote from: 4th Mesa on November 28, 2015, 05:32:34 AM
I'm sure Jorch is flying to Moscow on a secret mission to broker peace with Turkey.
Or to Ankara (for the same reason.)
Is this before or after his long anticipated interview with Castro?

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on November 28, 2015, 07:44:31 PM
Is this before or after his long anticipated interview with Castro?
Jorch.  Such a giver.  All this and fighting to save the grid, too.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2015, 08:25:13 PM
Jorch.  Such a giver.  All this and fighting to save the grid, too.
Last night, with Jimmy Church, an OL caller mentioned that the grid problem was a non-issue because that is why there is a big Farraday cage over the Capital for so long. "It doesn't take that long to clean a building but the scaffolding has been up for years." Church did not deny the comment. Of course, a ridiculous theory but one I haven't heard before.

Quote from: albrecht on November 28, 2015, 09:31:11 PM
Last night, with Jimmy Church, an OL caller mentioned that the grid problem was a non-issue because that is why there is a big Farraday cage over the Capital for so long. "It doesn't take that long to clean a building but the scaffolding has been up for years." Church did not deny the comment. Of course, a ridiculous theory but one I haven't heard before.
============================================
============================================
'Allo!
With you i am yet.
Heard mebbe last night,with guest jimmy-c,the semi intelligible 'Annie'('Lil'Orphan A',a la Harold 'Gray'?)actually try to discuss the EMP/Grid-kill coherently!
Mirable Dictu!
Sacre Merde!
following an local report of co-habiting of Kats & Kanines in N.W.,locus of largest number of old maids & carpet-munchers w Kats in 'Murikka!
Then,story that an 'charity'team of pilots had imported thousands of vetted kats & dogs from KKalifornia to be given to lucky,starveing oriental 'street'people/homeless for thanksgiveing...
Looks like the 'Katerday'will be good for them!!
So much for the news...
Now,wha hoppen with the infamous shoot-in at the Pahrumph-Bunker??
I'm all EAR-Ons/Ears...
"B_B"
PS:Sorry,no Logo!
PPS:Tryin to add grafix...

pate

I'm drunk enuf to try some Dave Gnoor.

Let me see if I'm sober enough to tune an radio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAeotgCHL3E

That's a good one Coach! 

ediot: Editor of this site please move to "Embrace the Suck" thread under George Noory. thanx m'kay

pate

Dave, if you don't have an A-bring to game, perhaps you shouldn't microphone a broadcaster?

pate

Finally tuned in tonight, Dave.

Hoo is this?

Yew?

pate

My apologies, Dave.

Nazis are two saxy for yew to be in the control position...

Sew, hoo is up and hoo is doan tonight?  In other werds, the pilot?  Tommee?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIgW-4EnxO4

Yeah!

pate

"... Turkee sammiches on a Saturday night ..."

pate

QuoteSince you like the location etc meth doesn't, necessarily need to be a deal breaker (if there, which probably isn't) it will just depend on the cleaning, price negotiation, etc. I, seriously, knew someone who got several thousands, not a huge amount but close to 10k, off a house due to a suicide that took place. And that, ignoring C2C etc, is basically, BS for potential danger or liability but the 'market' etc. I don't know your area but title companies, real estate lawyers, public records, new survey, water testing, and the meth testing stuff should be done. Believe it or not...you should also look how far/access the emergency fire response is there is ratings for this (insurance companies pay attention to this, if you are getting home owner insurance.) (See how paranoid I am.)
-Don't let me deter you! Place sounds awesome and good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEq1mGpP5A

Damien is my lawd and jmiestro:\\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv5q61ewN_0

albrecht

Norry and his guest, like many often do, missed his whole point of King Knut/Canute failing to hold back the seas! This and the "drinking the Kool-Aid", improper use of "begs the question," and some others piss me off. (It was Flavor Aid by the way.)
-GNS

ziznak

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2015, 12:52:21 PM
Norry and his guest, like many often do, missed his whole point of King Knut/Canute failing to hold back the seas! This and the "drinking the Kool-Aid", improper use of "begs the question," and some others piss me off. (It was Flavor Aid by the way.)
-GNS
Dave Richard Noory: the only man who can consistently fall into every logic pitfall known to man.

there are NO coincidences!

albrecht

"I think they'd prefer we stop scratching each other backs"- Ted Koppel, after another attempt by Norry, maybe honest, but more likely just to ingratiate himself with the likes of Koppel and the older reporters.

Does anyone else find it odd there hasn't been a draft George Noory for President movement, again this time around?  We know he's too modest to throw his hat in the ring himself, but would be open to a grassroots groundswell of support.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 02, 2015, 10:37:42 PM
Does anyone else find it odd there hasn't been a draft George Noory for President movement, yet again?
Who is George Noory?

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 02, 2015, 10:39:03 PM
Who is George Noory?
Also known as Dave, Richard, or Dexter Monterrey to his employers, guests, and syndicated affiliates.