• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 03, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
Amy Coney Barrett will be Trump’s nominee to SCOTUS and you can take that to the bank.  As a matter of fact, I would stake Jackstar’s  ass on it.

She has 2 niglet babies it would be racist for the liberals not to confirm her, bix nood~

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 03, 2018, 02:08:25 PM
BEWARE Brown Shirts. Your fuhrer may find you a dispensable liability in the future. Donnie does seem to have a penchant for purges ie his cabinet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

Suck a dick, faggot! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
Hey Dr. Dr. how's the information dig on 14 coming?

She's a headcase...literally. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 03, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
She has 2 niglet babies

Racial slurs won't help anyone ever.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/amy-coney-barrett-family-parents-father/Racist labels like that won't do anyone any good.

Amy Coney Barrett’s religion provoked controversy during her nomination hearing to become a federal judge. According to National Review, Amy Coney Barrett is considered a devout Catholic. “…she speaks about God as if she really believes in His existence,” the conservative website National Review reported of Barrett’s faith.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 02:52:55 PM
She's a headcase...literally. ;)

So far all the expected stuff then. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on July 03, 2018, 01:03:15 PM
His overt brutality lies directly in line with his hierarchical monkey leader. Low brow, brown shirt mentalities immediately reverting to name calling, or grabbing a pussy, and most frequently the threat of violence. These apes are a direct threat to sophisticated intellectualization, and the search for truth, and beauty in humanity. They want to drag us back to when the monkey troop killed the weakest of its members. Not evolution, but de-evolution to a former backward time.

Blum sums up Muttron's monkey god succinctly.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/its-time-to-use-the-f-word-to-describe-trump/that

I can understand your anxiety because if it came to a culling of the weak you would be one dead monkey in short order.   But buck up, it’s very unlikely that that will happen and just as unlikely buggery and oral-genital contact between persons of the same sex will outlawed.  There, you can breath easier now. 

Jojo

Amy Coney Barrett will be Trump’s nominee to SCOTUS and you can take that to the bank.  As a matter of fact, I would stake Jackstar’s  ass on it.
I thought you said stroke!  Oh no!

About the man shot in the back in SR, it says here that the man got out a gun as he ran. Conspiratorial how THAT is NEVER in the damned headlines.  Editors take the most salacious part of the controversy & write it up as a headline, even though it contradicts the spirit of what the reporter wrote.  Where does free speech turn into outright misrepresentation?
https://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/476448006-Video-Angry-crowd-surrounds-SF-cop-after-OIS-of-armed-suspect/
Unit 14

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 03:22:59 PM
Conspiratorial how THAT is NEVER in the damned headlines.

The cop's statement is heard in the video. Settle down, Beavis.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

So did she squeeze them out herself, or are we talking about orphans? Way to distract from what's important here, Brainiac.

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 03, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
She has... babies it would be racist for the liberals not to confirm her...~

Unit 14

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/amy-coney-barrett-family-parents-father/Racist labels like that won't do anyone any good.

Amy Coney Barrett’s religion provoked controversy during her nomination hearing to become a federal judge. According to National Review, Amy Coney Barrett is considered a devout Catholic. “…she speaks about God as if she really believes in His existence,” the conservative website National Review reported of Barrett’s faith.

That says more about NR than it does Barrett.  They are anti religious bigots and workers of evil and they must be cleansed by fire.  (Okay, for the benefit of the crazy fucks out there and any NSA, Homeland Security, or FBI personnel monitoring BG, that was an attempt at humor and not a call to violence.  Only Democraps do that.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 03, 2018, 03:54:32 PM
That says more about NR than it does Barrett.  They are anti religious bigots and workers of evil and they must be cleansed by fire.  (Okay, for the benefit of the crazy fucks out there and any NSA, Homeland Security, or FBI personnel monitoring BG, that was an attempt at humor and not a call to violence.  Only Democraps do that.)

Really?!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_7kVn4ejq0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 03, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Looks like Star anus when it’s steps into the gabberdome.

He really couldn't have clocked that Antifa wuss any cleaner...but the best part is watching his friends drag him away. It looked like it took 10 of them. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
The problem the stupid ''progressives'' have is Trump is smarter than they are.  Trump's supporters are smarter and more informed than they are. 

It doesn't compute and they can't figure it out because part of their indoctrination in the schools, from the media, and from Hollywood is they are the smart ones.  You can see it in their smug attitudes here when they post their laughably dumb drivel  They've been told that repeating what they've been spoon fed is ''critical thinking''.  They've been told they are the tolerant, non-violent, enlightened ones, despite all evidence pointing in the other direction. 

They are either unaware or it doesn't matter to them the only reason they ever win even a single election anywhere is due to the overwhelming vote from the least educated, least productive groups in the country.  Yet they think their ideas are better.  How is it the dumbest, least informed people have the best ideas?

The same thing happened in the Reagan era.  These twerps were so convinced Reagan and his supporters were idiots that they grossly underestimated him and them, and were crushed on nearly every front.

So, you said earlier that you didn't expect any anti-Trump push back from the establishment douche bags in the senate.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/03/politics/senate-intelligence-putin-donald-trump/index.html

Still think that? :D

Dr. MD MD

Fox is suggesting Mike Lee.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 03, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Yep, Jackie will bust me for ecumenicism but I see how the lines are being drawn.  To paraphrase, the foxhole is no place to be debating the filioque clause.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on July 03, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

The cop's statement is heard in the video. Settle down, Beavis.

You can also see the gun being tossed in the street.

The guy had a long rap sheet, has been shot by cops 3 times before, was a felon in possession of a firearm, etc.

Cops know who these filth are.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
Fox is suggesting Mike Lee.

Oh crap, that's way too deep state a deal... :(

Did Trump cut this with Romney to clear Lee out?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 05:02:59 PM
Oh crap, that's way too deep state a deal... :(

Did Trump cut this with Romney to clear Lee out?

Why? What's his deal?

Dr. MD MD

Stroke and Pain say they won't play along. Jail? :D

They're public servants, not a duchess and duke. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 03, 2018, 04:50:10 PM
Yep, Jackie will bust me for ecumenicism but I see how the lines are being drawn.  To paraphrase, the foxhole is no place to be debating the filioque clause.
[/b]

I recall that was covered in a course I took while working on a degree that was billed as an “exegetical survey of the New Testament.”  I also recall that the prof. was a bit put off when I commented that it seemed to me that the church fathers allowed themselves to get all wrapped around the axle over an issue that would mean little to the average believer and the controversy amounted to a pissing contest between the representatives of God on earth. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 03, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
I recall that was covered in a course I took while working on a degree that was billed as an “exegetical survey of the New Testament.”  I also recall that the prof. was a bit put off when I commented that it seemed to me that the church fathers allowed themselves to get all wrapped around the axle over an issue that would mean little to the average believer and the controversy amounted to a pissing contest between the representatives of God on earth.

BURN! :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 05:04:11 PM
Why? What's his deal?

Let me clip a few quotes from this article that may fit in the gaps on that:

https://theweek.com/articles/746249/utah-doesnt-need-mitt-romney-already-mike-lee

Utah already has a distinguished conservative senator who was anti-Trump during the campaign. Unlike Romney, he played no role in elevating Trump prior to 2016. He was not associated with the Republican failures that made Trump appealing to so many blue-collar conservatives. And he is not tied to the Iraq and immigration policies of the last administration, about which Trump was closer to being right than was much of the Republican establishment.
That would be Mike Lee, who will, upon Hatch's retirement become the senior senator from Utah.

It seems like a lifetime ago now, but Lee was among a handful of consequential lawmakers to hold firm to his anti-Trump convictions at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. He also clashed with the RNC over the rules, defying his mild-mannered reputation as he demanded points of order and shouted "No!" on floor votes.
Even after the convention, Lee never endorsed Trump for president. He spelled out the reasons, rooted in policy and temperament, for why he was sitting this one out. He even took a harder line on Trump's outlandish slurs against Sen. Ted Cruz's (R-Texas) father, Rafael Cruz, than Ted Cruz himself.

"We can get into the fact that he accused my best friend's father of conspiring to kill JFK," Lee told NewsMax TV.

The argument against Lee, however, is that he hasn't always channeled the Resistance since Trump has been in the Oval Office. Lee yukked it up with Trump when he slashed two national monuments in Utah, a move local residents viewed as a federal land grab. He's often voted with Trump, has at times defended the administration's policies, and has been somewhat skeptical of the Russia probe.

Romney, who auditioned to become Trump's secretary of state, would do nearly all these things, too. Utah voters want a senator who will vote for conservative bills, even if Trump is the president who ends up signing them into law. If Special Counsel Robert Mueller uncovers clear evidence against Trump, Romney and Lee would be exactly the senators whose votes would be in play to hold the president into account.

Looks to me like they each stand. chance to benefit from Trump despite trashing him earlier.

The guy is such a deal maker! ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
BURN! :D

Surprisingly, it didn’t seem to effect my grade.