Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Bluejay on July 04, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
Heather’s cult sycophants followers are starting to get restless...

Anyone who subscribed up front was hasty in their decision making.

I'd need a month of solid shows and few replays to justify taking a chance on her with my $$, but folks are free to buy in before she gets her act stabilized if they so choose... :o :o :o

yoursongs

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 10:38:49 AM
Uh...in Pahrump?

Kinda doubt they have that there yet...

You're really not very smart are you.  Your colors are showing, bright and clear.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 10:17:15 AM
So, you aren't welcome in the inner circle?

You must really want to see that trainwreck in slo-mo instant replay...

Do you mean The Kingdome of Nye group?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HWade/

Nothing happens there. Nothing. I don't know why they made it, I always thought "The Fringe" was the official group.

The "official" group is so censored, they check your posts all over Facebook to make sure you aren't a "troll". I got an account booted for something I posted elsewhere. Always good to have a spare account. But censorship doesn't stop there.

WildCard

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 09:58:08 AM
I know last night Vara was not promising a show for tonight, but said he might.  I hope this recent development with no live shows from Heather till  a "should be" show on Monday, will cause him to decide to go live tonight.  For the sake of the network. 

LateNightInTheMidlands on YouTube, is my favorite nightly show right now.

Lilith

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on July 04, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Do you mean The Kingdome of Nye group?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HWade/

Nothing happens there. Nothing. I don't know why they made it, I always thought "The Fringe" was the official group.

The "official" group is so censored, they check your posts all over Facebook to make sure you aren't a "troll". I got an account booted for something I posted elsewhere. Always good to have a spare account. But censorship doesn't stop there.

That darn Karma.  ;D

Ghost

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
Nice stalker stuff, why not do your own dirty work? :(

Got to love your consistency. 😘 I am in a different time zone - but whenever I find myself in Nevada I will look into renting a drone.  ;)

Ghost

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 10:38:49 AM
Uh...in Pahrump?

Kinda doubt they have that there yet...

I thought you was a total Heatherite! I listened from day one - always ever hopeful Art would magically pop back into the seat. She said she loves her Amazon Prime. Take that wax outta your ears. Have you ever been to Pahrump? They got a friggin Walmart Superstore! They have civilization there - it’s not the Australian Outback!

I did agree with you Maxine comment, though.

Metron2267

Quote from: yoursongs on July 04, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
You're really not very smart are you.

Smart enough to actually check the facts, unlike YOU! :( 

QuoteYour colors are showing, bright and clear.

Oh?

So what are "my colors" please...

And Amazon Fresh requires a Whole Foods to operate, yes?

So they're not serving Pahrump:

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonFresh/b/ref=glow_cls?node=10329849011
Deliver toPahrump 89048‌
Fresh is not yet available for this location.

https://www.instacart.com/kroger
We aren't in 89048 yet.
Be the first to order!

Only thing I found was:

https://www.yellowpages.com/pahrump-nv/mip/bethanys-grocery-delivery-service-480057706

Discuss. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
I thought you was a total Heatherite!

Nope, not unless she stabilizes and turns in regular consistent programming, then we'll see.

These assumptions you lot make are just so self-serving.

QuoteI listened from day one - always ever hopeful Art would magically pop back into the seat.

I did too, but on and off, as there are plenty of other shows I rotate through as well.

QuoteShe said she loves her Amazon Prime.

Prime insn't fresh groceries though, is it?

QuoteTake that wax outta your ears. Have you ever been to Pahrump?

Nope, closest I came was 4 wheeling over by Indian Springs and Mercury many moons (decades) ago.

QuoteThey got a friggin Walmart Superstore! They have civilization there - it’s not the Australian Outback!

Ok!

https://www.walmart.com/store/5101/pahrump-nv/details

I'm not seeing grocery delivery listed, can you spot it?

QuoteI did agree with you Maxine comment, though.

Awesome, that means your mind has not been brainwashed by the left yet.

:)

EarthAlien007

Déjà vu anyone?

On Monday Heather won't be ready yet. She'll need more time. Until she finds another network, one with a music license and without shitty audo.

We're about to find out just how dumb Mike Vera is.

Metron2267

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
Got to love your consistency. 😘 I am in a different time zone - but whenever I find myself in Nevada I will look into renting a drone.  ;)

Ok, here's your resource, knock yourself out...

https://droners.io/pilots/real-estate/nevada/city/pahrump/
Thomas Sullivan
THOMAS SULLIVAN
Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Pahrump and Mesquite - NV
Insurance: $1.0 Million
License: 1809698
Avg. Rate: $100/hr.

Is it really worth $100 to you? :o

Ghost

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
Nope, not unless she stabilizes and turns in regular consistent programming, then we'll see.

These assumptions you lot make are just so self-serving.

I did too, but on and off, as there are plenty of other shows I rotate through as well.

Prime insn't fresh groceries though, is it?

Nope, closest I came was 4 wheeling over by Indian Springs and Mercury many moons (decades) ago.

Ok!

https://www.walmart.com/store/5101/pahrump-nv/details

I'm not seeing grocery delivery listed, can you spot it?

Awesome, that means your mind has not been brainwashed by the left yet.

:)

Lazy ass people hermits near me con/pay Uber drivers to deliver food.

I avoid talking politics, I will say I learned to shoot a gun back in junior high, and I’m joyfully Celebrating America’s Independence Day.

Lilith

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on July 04, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

Déjà vu anyone?

On Monday Heather won't be ready yet. She'll need more time. Until she finds another network, one with a music license and without shitty audo.

We're about to find out just how dumb Mike Vera is.

I'm not sure any network would take Heather on after hearing her public announcements about her feelings about doing radio.

Ghost

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
Ok, here's your resource, knock yourself out...

https://droners.io/pilots/real-estate/nevada/city/pahrump/
Thomas Sullivan
THOMAS SULLIVAN
Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Pahrump and Mesquite - NV
Insurance: $1.0 Million
License: 1809698
Avg. Rate: $100/hr.

Is it really worth $100 to you? :o

I can easily handle that $. Thanks for the tip!! I am on this!! Woo hoo.

Sean92008

You know you're in a shitty part of town when there's a foreclosure for $100k sitting for years...
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2941-E-Desert-Hills-Cir-N-Pahrump-NV-8-48/62703821_zpid/

Lilith

In all the time (Redacted) was here posting at bellgab, did anybody, and I mean ANYBODY (except Art of course), ever once tell her she should do her own show because she is so talented?

Metron2267

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Lazy ass people hermits near me con/pay Uber drivers to deliver food.

OK, that's 100% plausible.

QuoteI avoid talking politics, I will say I learned to shoot a gun back in junior high, and I’m joyfully Celebrating America’s Independence Day.

Right arm!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyo-tzDE1D4

Metron2267

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
I can easily handle that $. Thanks for the tip!! I am on this!! Woo hoo.

Fair enough, let's wait and see what you come up with... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
In all the time (Redacted) was here posting at bellgab, did anybody, and I mean ANYBODY (except Art of course), ever once tell her she should do her own show because she is so talented?

Was she podcasting during that time or just posting here?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
I'm not sure any network would take Heather on after hearing her public announcements about her feelings about doing radio.

Fred Lundgren, owner of KCAA likes her for some reason. If she has a savior, I'm guessing it would be him.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 11:27:01 AM
Was she podcasting during that time or just posting here?

She co-hosted with MV on the gabcasts, and was heard occassionally on the Fret Files.  Anything else, I haven't heard about yet.

With that said, I don't recall anyone here at bellgab, even with her exposure on the Gabcast with MV, telling her that she was talented, and should start her own show, (except Art of course).

Juan

Probably. There were a lot of panters and droolers  after her.

But now she’s making the headstone? Like Eleanor Dare, surrounded by savages, on her hands and knees carving into hard stone with a hammer and chisel.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 11:29:17 AM
She co-hosted with MV on the gabcasts, and was heard occassionally on the Fret Files.  Anything else, I haven't heard about yet.

With that said, I don't recall anyone here at bellgab, even with her exposure on the Gabcast with MV, telling her that she was talented, and should start her own show, (except Art of course).
I should look for old FretFiles, I have my history and enjoy looking back at it...  Especially as more of my old clients die off.

Lilith

At this point, the only thing that could be making radio so hard for Heather, is the fact that she has no talent. IMO.  Let's face it, she has had the best personal, lengthy, free training from Art, and she has a voice quality that is not unpleasant, and could probably become radio worthy with a lot of speech training, but all that means nothing if you have no talent as a radio personality.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

Do you have an idea of month and year when she was on with MV?

I'd be interested to access the archive and hear what early Heather sounded like and how her delivery has changed.

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on July 04, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
Probably. There were a lot of panters and droolers  after her.

But now she’s making the headstone? Like Eleanor Dare, surrounded by savages, on her hands and knees carving into hard stone with a hammer and chisel.
That's all done, cheaply, by CNC.  I could do something on Photoshop, I believe it is an EPS file, and start on it this afternoon. The headstone engraving shops I'm familiar with, no shiting you, are overseas.  I am not absolutely sure of this but, I believe that a few military Memorial parks use an overseas service because they do it in bulk and it is rather efficient. I believe 5-6 weeks tops for West Coast facilities.

Maybe the three deaths in my circle were outliers with the imported headstones but we are trendsetters here in SoCal.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
At this point, the only thing that could be making radio so hard for Heather, is the fact that she has no talent. IMO.  Let's face it, she has had the best personal, lengthy, free training from Art, and she has a voice quality that is not unpleasant, and could probably become radio worthy with a lot of speech training, but all that means nothing if you have no talent as a radio personality.

I'm still going to disagree on this. Her board skills are now more than adequate. Her interviewing has improved a lot. The inconsistency and emotion however are ruining the chance the first two give her to succede.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 11:42:25 AM
Do you have an idea of month and year when she was on with MV?

I'd be interested to access the archive and hear what early Heather sounded like and how her delivery has changed.

She was co-host on a lot of the shows before Art went live on Keiths Network.  Try 2015 and before.

https://www.ufoship.com/?cat=10

GravitySucks

Maybe Jackstar