• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Jojo

Yes, you did suggest the video could be fraudulent.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
You're so patriotic about America's civil state, but you.go to the UK and Lebanon to feed your secret need.

Lebanon?

Huh? :o :o :o

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 04:07:15 PM
Lebanon?

Huh? :o :o :o
The post you posted about the cat(s) begging for hand-held treats and then being abused.around a fence was a Lebanese video.  Otherwise, I (or anyone) would be able to report it to Internet reviewers for removal because the U.S. is a civil country which does not allow people to distribute videos of themselves abusing pets on the web.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 04:05:57 PM
Yes, you did suggest the video could be fraudulent.
Please be accurate - that was the punting video.

The gamer's eye scratch is likely real.

Jojo

No, you asked how I knew the girl being attacked by her pet cat on video was real.  So, pretty young girl gets hurt and her eye is laid up for months.  Roswells falsely accuses her.of vanity during the situation, self-negligence, and of potential pet abuse.  And now you suggest pretty girl's video could be a fruad.

Pretty young girl just can't win with you two.  Yet she did nothing wrong at all.  She was not self-negligent, she did seek treatment, she was not taking a selfie, she did not abuse her pet, and her video is not a lie.

Who is judgmental.  Not I.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
The post you posted about the cat(s) begging for hand-held treats and then being abused.around a fence was a Lebanese video.  Otherwise, I (or anyone) would be able to report it to Internet reviewers for removal because the U.S. is a civil country which does not allow people to distribute videos of themselves abusing pets on the web.
I see, well that certainly 'splains things!

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
Please be accurate - that was the punting video.

The gamer's eye scratch is likely real.

Maybe you were "confused or changed your story".  Just like pretty girl rape victims.  Maybe that fence you are straddling will use your foreskin for a wedding ring, then make you breed little baby gates.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 04:17:30 PM
No, you asked how I knew the girl being attacked by her pet cat on video was real.  So, pretty young girl gets hurt and her eye is laid up for months.  Roswells falsely accuses her.of vanity during the situation, self-negligence, and of potential pet abuse.  And now you suggest pretty girl's video could be a fruad.

You do not seem to get it - I suggested the punt video might be a fake.

I just said the gamer scratch likely is real.

QuotePretty young girl just can't win with you two.  Yet she did nothing wrong at all.  She was not self-negligent, she did seek treatment, she was not taking a selfie, she did not abuse her pet, and her video is not a lie.

Who is judgmental.  Not I.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 04:19:18 PM
Maybe you were "confused or changed your story".  Just like pretty girl rape victims.  Maybe that fence you are straddling will make you breed little baby gates.

;D ;D ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
You do not seem to get it - I suggested the punt video might be a fake.

I just said the gamer scratch likely is real.

Alright.  Given the narrower context, you are right that you did not accuse the young girl of posting a fake video.  You only supported Roswells, who accused her of potential animal abuse, taking a selfie, and self-neglect of medical care.  None of which was the case.  This isn't about Roswells.  I just think the young girl is innocent until proven guilty.  I could tell right away that was not a selfie.  And if you view it on other websites, you can tell that the eye contact she makes to the camera is directed to a specific person she knows well.

whoozit

There have been many displays of plumage but none of it has been white.  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
Your ration is dispensed.  Please clean up the mess.

For greater enjoyment and efficiency consumption has been standardized.

We are sorry.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WildCard on December 20, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
Unless he had a stroke, no.

Heater told Bear he could call and talk like a retard anytime on her show.
That's just good radio.
#Legacy

I'm so sorry to hear WhiteCrow has now had a stroke.  Ladies and gentlemen, THIS IS BELLGAB.  Surely there must be something we can all do for him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
Only the ones that put down a woman, as you just now did.

Why are women off the table as people who are eligible to be "put down?"

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on December 20, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

Cuz:

scentless

The poet Eminem said if we can't batter women, how are we supposed to bake them a cake?

Lilith

It looks like WhiteCrow has gotten a bit scrawny and frail looking.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on December 20, 2018, 07:35:38 PM
It looks like WhiteCrow has gotten a bit scrawny and frail looking.

Wasting disease. That's what his wife says caused the stroke.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on December 13, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
He told me they're letting him access the internet occasionally from the ICU.

Sad.
What a nice amenity, when he feels like it.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on December 20, 2018, 07:17:26 PM
Be my guest.  Always wanted to say that to you.