• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 10:17:15 PM
Isn't that the station where Gunderson made his comments about Art Bell and got himself sued?
Yes. Hence a tribute/slight.  ;D   But one of the more powerful SW, easier to find,  and available for hire. So Gabcast territory. Just claim Rev. Liberace and might get a discount.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2019, 10:19:35 PM
Yes. Hence a tribute/slight.  ;D   But one of the more powerful SW, easier to find,  and available for hire. So Gabcast territory. Just claim Rev. Liberace and might get a discount.

I wonder how much they charge to carry a two hour show.  If you guys start up a GoFundMe, we'll make it happen.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 10:07:50 PM
I'd like to play the recent clip of Heather bitching about BellGab, but I have no idea where to find that.  Any help would be appreciated.

I posted the entire clip in the Heater thread.

Here it is:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1QsN3jSCXSr

viiper

What a great question.

Don't snakes have 2 eyes?

Also, back in the 90's on IRC, there were plenty of vipers and derivatives. I decided to go with viiper

Any more questions? Let me know.

WOTR

Quote from: viiper on September 11, 2019, 11:33:43 PM
I'd like to be a co-host.
Could be interesting... How did you find Bellgab (well after Art was off the air...)

viiper

I heard about it while Art was still on the air. Stopped coming for a few years.  Back now for all the drama and good times.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: viiper on September 11, 2019, 11:33:43 PM
I'd like to be a co-host.

Sounds good.  Send me your skype info at admin@bellgab.com, but be sure to send it from the same email address you're using with your BellGab account so I know it's you.

pate

The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  The next episode will be tomorrow (Thursday) night at 10PM East, 7PM West.

Call the show: 573-837-4948
Live Chat:  Use this thread.
Download the show:  UFOship.com/gabcast
Listen live:  stream.bellgab.com

Addendum:  Bring booze.

The stars have aligned, Mercury is in retrograde, fridge is full of booze and I seem to have some thyme for listening tonight.

Woo!

About the "live chat" option, Shirley there is a |33+ haxor inside the secret bellchan clique that can set up some sort of IRC chatroom like we used to have back in the olden daze?

I shore nJoy'd that live chat format, was so chaotic and snappy.  I miss it even though it seems the guy that ran it back on the day was using it to get people's ip addys for whatever nefarious schemes he had planned.

Live chat in the thread it is.  Setting an alarm for 9pm(?) CST

Joy

Hog

The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  The next episode will be tomorrow (Thursday) night at 10PM East, 7PM West.

If you'd like to be on the show as a co-host, let me know in this thread.  Initially I was trying to find people who've never hosted, but it looks like that isn't going to happen so anyone is welcome.  All you need is Skype on a PC or phone.

If there are subjects you'd like to hear discussed on the show, mention them in this thread.  If there are audio clips you'd like us to play and discuss on the show, attach them in this thread or link to them here.  I'd like to play the recent clip of Heather bitching about BellGab, but I have no idea where to find that.  Any help would be appreciated.

Call the show: 573-837-4948
Live Chat:  Use this thread.
Download the show:  UFOship.com/gabcast
Listen live:  stream.bellgab.com

Addendum:  Bring booze.
Here is the clip of Heather praising and gutting Bellgab.  Its  5-1/2 minutes in length.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12206.0;attach=132414

peace
Hog

SredniVashtar

What a fuss about nothing, the bloody woman hardly mentions BG. She can't keep on point for more than 30 seconds before meandering off into some even more boring conversational cul-de-sac. How the hell she think she's a broadcaster mystifies me, and the Art Bell mannerisms are creepy as hell.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 12, 2019, 10:06:34 AM
... and the Art Bell mannerisms are creepy as hell.

Yeah, I just can't get over that, above everything else. It's so cringe inducing to my ear. I don't understand how she thinks that's passable or how people listen to it.

ItsOver

Not even exercise can overcome years of drug abuse, especially when you're starting from a deep intellectual hole.

Hog

Things I wouldn't mind hearing about tonight.

1)  Why the change from MV to Liberace?
2) Updates on Nabila, the girls.  Did you guys do anything special for your 10th wedding anniversary?
3) Lee mentioned one of his songs was played at a family wedding in Morocco.  Did you attend? Any highlights of that trip?  I remember MV stating that he flew on an Airbus A-380 with only 8 or 18 passengers on board.
4) Why was Bellgab down for a few months last year?
5) NEWS on the Bell family.
6) Star Mountain banning and the removal of PM privileges.

thanks

peace
Hog

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on September 12, 2019, 10:55:36 AM
Not even exercise can overcome years of drug abuse, especially when you're starting from a deep intellectual hole.

pate

Osama bin Liberace!, how many co-hosts do you have at this point?

I am Sirius Lee contempating downloading yet another useless phone app and throwing my hat into the co-hosting ring.  But only if you are short the normal 4 volkken for a chanCast.

My phone has a shitty unsuitable for "air" microphone to be sure, but it disguises my "made for hearing impaired TDY radio" voice.

I wish the record to show that I do have a face for television.

Also, should I do this I want Executive Producer billing for the shoe.

Good day, sir.

I said good day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZtQofXRSSw

So did Gunner65 ever sync up with Liberace?  Is he going to be on to tell his tale?

pate

I must have missed the Gunner365 v. O.b.Liberace! thing.

Is he a co-host?

I hope to be, just installed the Skype.

I figured that two more farging bastiges would be needed.  If Gunner's on bored, then it is only one bellAnon needed to complete the quartet.

What are the current odds on eMCee cancelating?

I will wager 2.5 TaintCoins that it is a cancel.  Side bet on a late start to cover.

Any takers?

-p

Jojo

Quote from: pate on September 12, 2019, 08:07:05 AM
The stars have aligned, Mercury is in retrograde, fridge is full of booze and I seem to have some thyme for listening tonight.

Woo!

About the "live chat" option, Shirley there is a |33+ haxor inside the secret bellchan clique that can set up some sort of IRC chatroom like we used to have back in the olden daze?

I shore nJoy'd that live chat format, was so chaotic and snappy.  I miss it even though it seems the guy that ran it back on the day was using it to get people's ip addys for whatever nefarious schemes he had planned.

Live chat in the thread it is.  Setting an alarm for 9pm(?) CST

Joy
So it was Mercury.  Whew.  Terrible, mixed-up day.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2019, 01:43:37 AM
Honey, I think his post is genuine. Starr is the one who changed, not Lee.
Well, Starr, WOTR, and I all kind of felt similarly.  Maybe we just didn't know him long enough to assess his personality.  He just never seemed before like the type of moderator who would "out" people's old avatars.  Then again, I've heard him express surprise that there area haters out there, so maybe he's done things that other people didn't like too.  Well, I'm not a hater, but anyhow.

Quote from: pate on September 12, 2019, 06:52:11 PM
I must have missed the Gunner365 v. O.b.Liberace! thing.

Is he a co-host?

Oh no Pate.  Don't misunderstand.  It is not a Gunner65 vs Liberace! thing.  It's a Gunner Vs Dietrich thing.  Dietrich excoriates bellgab.com during his broadcast and claims it is a front for all sorts of horrible things.  Gunner believes that Liberace! should care and at least react in some fashion.   Yet the enigmatic Liberace! seems to care not and I think it safe to say this vexes the Gunner. 

Gunner asked to be a co-host but did so on the "Ask Liberace!" thread - which might be a violation of protocol.   Guess we will just have to tune in and see!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 12, 2019, 05:58:58 PM
So did Gunner65 ever sync up with Liberace?  Is he going to be on to tell his tale?

hey gunner, i saw your post in the other thread but i forgot to get back with you.  call in tonight if you can.  573-837-4948.  thaaaaanks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 12, 2019, 07:00:57 PM
Well, Starr, WOTR, and I all kind of felt similarly.  Maybe we just didn't know him long enough to assess his personality.  He just never seemed before like the type of moderator who would "out" people's old avatars.  Then again, I've heard him express surprise that there area haters out there, so maybe he's done things that other people didn't like too.  Well, I'm not a hater, but anyhow.

i will address this post on the show tonight.

Quote from: Liberace! on September 12, 2019, 07:34:29 PM
i will address this post on the show tonight.

im going to call in and ask to be filled in about the past 6 months of BellGab history. talk to you soon.