• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

a question for everyone?

Started by damon, October 28, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 01:03:04 PM
I don't think he'd be overly concerned if you were interested to satisfy himself. Your age is irrelevant as long as you make his day.
The only day I'm interested in making is my own. ;)

Swishypants

Winona's big brown beaver calls, so I must go! Merry New Year everyone!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 01:02:13 PM
Yeah, I understand your "bride" is a real bruiser! Does she great you with a rolling pin at the door when you come home from work?  :D

Only if I ask her to.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 01:07:19 PM
Only if I ask her to.

Yep, all you have to do is think it and it is so.  ;D

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 12:27:09 PM
Are they all veiny and gross? Because I am into Blue Movies.
She has the legs of a 20 year old. And the experience of a mature woman.  ;)

MAX

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:38:37 PM
I don't need to wax.  I'm nearly hairless, except for the top of me head.

Nice !

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 29, 2017, 01:10:17 PM
She has the legs of a 20 year old. And the experience of a mature woman.  ;)
Aww.  Thanks, Ibby. :-* 

Your very presence on this forum improves it by 1,000%. ;)

Quote from: Jojo on October 29, 2017, 12:46:24 PM
Want the forum to be fun...  Links us all... Please consider posting salacious images of women in a thread called old man cave!
That was Senda's private thread. Just pics of big boobed women. Or so I heard.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 01:14:54 PM
Aww.  Thanks, Ibby. :-* 

Your very presence on this forum improves it by 1,000%. ;)

:-* :-* :-*

I'd be around more often if it weren't for work.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 29, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

:-* :-* :-*

I'd be around more often if it weren't for work.
I know.  Thank you for your part in keeping America Awesome.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 12:51:25 PM

A couple of points: You threatening me would be akin to being mauled by a sheep.

Exactly how much experience do you have with sheep mauling?  When does it cross past the “heavy petting” line? 

Ewe

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 01:22:49 PM
I know.  Thank you for your part in keeping America Awesome.
LOL

#MBGGA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2017, 01:32:06 PM
Exactly how much experience do you have with sheep mauling?  When does it cross past the “heavy petting” line? 

Ewe

Ha! Obviously, if he wasn't threatened by my posts he wouldn't feel the need to obsessively respond to them as if the future of the free world depended upon it but he does and so he is.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Swishypants on October 28, 2017, 11:04:31 PM
READ THIS, AND READ IT WELL! MV has! That's why this place ROCKS!

http://www.econlib.org/library/Essays/rdPncl1.html

Yes, Swishypants!

Free Will... Faith Hope Love.. ALL. .. Freedom

Jojo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 28, 2017, 08:46:45 AM
I check in a few times a week. I got bored reading the same flame wars over and over. The Falkie thread is really the only thing I check and I occasionally post a rant. It changed during the election. I don’t think it will ever truly die just not as many people post anymore.
The only thing the other George Senda (aka Falkie) has ever done for many people in this forum is create stunned gasps, which happen when novices dont realize a post is about a different George (other than Noory!)  I cant tell you how many times I've come to a screeching, gasping halt before I figure out the George mentioned is not George Noory, but the other George who:

You Tubes himself topless
Guzzles soda or beer on produced videos
Complains the store only had Snapple in sugar-free
Bemoans misplacing his glasses
Vents about his spats with his girlfriend online (and allegedly beats her)
Films his groceries, including toilet paper, making comments about how much toilet paper he uses
Complains his cash flow takes too long
Threatens to never post again if so-and-so posts
Hangs up on users
Debates over copyright
Blocks users from PMs
And whose biggest fans have all been banned here I guess (except maybe one).

He is probably fine as regular fellas go, depending on one's taste.  But.  I. Draw. The. Line.  There are minimum standards in public production (at least for my kind of public) that he just doesn't meet.  Even a foreign bride-for-sale on Skype knows to sit with her back to a clean wall to make a good impression!  As it stands, I'm sorry, but y'all are nuts.  People have gleaned here very well, but the material they are working with....!   Life already has enough material like that?

At least his clothes are clean, he keeps up his nest, he articulates, he uses clean language, and he is real.  Very, very gritty.

I suspect he is tolerated for his love of animals.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Ewe

I could post the video, but this is a family forum.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 01:34:57 PM
Ha! Obviously, if he wasn't threatened by my posts he wouldn't feel the need to obsessively respond to them as if the future of the free world depended upon it but he does and so he is.  ;)

Needless to say, you'll never be responding to mine again? Win win!  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 29, 2017, 01:17:41 PM
That was Senda's private thread. Just pics of big boobed women. Or so I heard.
It's like, everywhere in Bellgab lately.  Senda is so gross!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

Needless to say, you'll never be responding to mine again? Win win!  ;D

Sure but I've never said you're attacking me or accused you of being a troll even though you really are. I know you're just too low IQ to actually be able to use reason to convince of something. Personal attacks are all you got, baby! I don't want to take that away from you. ;) :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on October 28, 2017, 11:04:33 PM
but i never did that.  i simply said that going forward, the show would instead be hosted by anyone on the forum who volunteered to host, first come first serve.  eddie or i would run the mixer and put each show on the air.  eddie didn't want to do it, as evidenced by the number of shows he did after the change (i think zero?)

the "regular" gabcast hosts invited ponyboysunset to be a regular host, for whatever reason regretted their decision a short time later, came to me to clean up their mess, and the volunteer hosting situation was my solution.

to my knowledge, the only people "peeved" by the whole thing were the gabcast clique, which is largely why you no longer see them posting on this forum.

"They devour their own"

Thanks for the side shows MV.

The "gabcast clique" with their blind ambitions  and super sizes egos coupled with a general lack of any real noteworthy talent...  Awesome!
And then Heather and the burning bridges... Awesomeness!!!

Praise Falkie and Noory.  Thar gold in dem thar microphones

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 03:21:47 PM
So VERY threatened.  :D

By you? Fucking hell old son, I've had a few things in life that I'd consider a threat, you're not even in the "Watch out for that crack in the pavement, you might trip and break an arm" category. But that still doesn't make you a doctor.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 03:05:40 PM
Sure but I've never said you're attacking me or accused you of being a troll even though you really are. I know you're just too low IQ to actually be able to use reason to convince of something. Personal attacks are all you got, baby! I don't want to take that away from you. ;) :D

Eh? Are you going the Trump/Tillerson IQ debate, and you're insecure and oh so ultra thin skinned Donny small hands?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 03:28:23 PM
By you? Fucking hell old son, I've had a few things in life that I'd consider a threat, you're not even in the "Watch out for that crack in the pavement, you might trip and break an arm" category. But that still doesn't make you a doctor.

I get that you're into this magical thinking but you repeatedly stating that I'm not a doctor doesn't make it so. It also makes you seem desperately pathetic. The real question is why are you so threatened by authority figures? Has it effected your ability to maintain employment?  ???

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jojo on October 29, 2017, 02:52:14 PM
The only thing the other George Senda (aka Falkie) has ever done for many people in this forum is create stunned gasps, which happen when novices dont realize a post is about a different George (other than Noory!)  I cant tell you how many times I've come to a screeching, gasping halt before I figure out the George mentioned is not George Noory, but the other George who:

You Tubes himself topless
Guzzles soda or beer on produced videos
Complains the store only had Snapple in sugar-free
Bemoans misplacing his glasses
Vents about his spats with his girlfriend online (and allegedly beats her)
Films his groceries, including toilet paper, making comments about how much toilet paper he uses
Complains his cash flow takes too long
Threatens to never post again if so-and-so posts
Hangs up on users
Debates over copyright
Blocks users from PMs
And whose biggest fans have all been banned here I guess (except maybe one).

He is probably fine as regular fellas go, depending on one's taste.  But.  I. Draw. The. Line.  There are minimum standards in public production (at least for my kind of public) that he just doesn't meet.  Even a foreign bride-for-sale on Skype knows to sit with her back to a clean wall to make a good impression!  As it stands, I'm sorry, but y'all are nuts.  People have gleaned here very well, but the material they are working with....!   Life already has enough material like that?

At least his clothes are clean, he keeps up his nest, he articulates, he uses clean language, and he is real.  Very, very gritty.

I suspect he is tolerated for his love of animals.

Wow! I'm Speechless. How many pages of the nearly 3,000 pages of George Senda's thread have you read?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 03:32:21 PM
I get that you're into this magical thinking but you repeatedly stating that I'm not a doctor doesn't make it so. It also makes you seem desperately pathetic. The real question is why are you so threatened by authority figures? Has it effected your ability to maintain employment?  ???

But you're not an authority figure. Or a doctor. You carry no authority, not even over yourself, with all that oozing and dribbling down your string vest. You're here pretty much 20 out of any 24 hours so I know you're not a doctor. Perhaps you once thought you'd apply for med school when you got the grades at school. But you didn't, because you didn't. Again, a doctor that does not qualify you being. Sorry but it doesn't.  :-\

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jojo on October 29, 2017, 03:04:54 PM
It's like, everywhere in Bellgab lately.  Senda is so gross!

Read and learn from George and his thread..

Embrace your Faklieness... we are all the same..

Love ALL is the only way out

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 29, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

Read and learn from George and his thread..

Embrace your Faklieness... we are all the same..

Love ALL is the only way out

Specifically can you point to a time that Senda proclaimed his love for anyone and meant it and said it so it was believable?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 03:38:00 PM
But you're not an authority figure. Or a doctor. You carry no authority, not even over yourself, with all that oozing and dribbling down your string vest. You're here pretty much 20 out of any 24 hours so I know you're not a doctor. Perhaps you once thought you'd apply for med school when you got the grades at school. But you didn't, because you didn't. Again, a doctor that does not qualify you being. Sorry but it doesn't.  :-\

As with all threads .. a couple of nitwits need to puff up their egos sparing with each other..

We are all Falkies