• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Weather Evolution, Modification, & Control

Started by Jackstar, May 03, 2014, 03:47:37 PM

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2014, 01:40:13 PM
Hilarious!!!
I fail to see how you pointing out a typo makes you less of a retard. Its my day off and I have a beer in my hand. That explains my typo. What about you? What exactly is the cause of your stupidity? Friggin dipshit. Why don't you go look up at the sky and be dumbfounded by cloud formations that are taught in grade school. 176 IQ... hilarious!

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2014, 01:53:26 PM
I fail to see how you pointing out a typo makes you less of a retard. Its my day off and I have a beer in my hand. That explains my typo. What about you? What exactly is the cause of your stupidity?

I wasn't pointing out a typographical error. I was pointing out that you don't know what it means to have had something been proven.

At this point, I am no longer laughing directly at you--I think that would be cruel--but I am finding this circumstance to be progressively more and more hilarious as the consonants go by.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2014, 01:56:18 PM
There you go bud. Have fun.
http://www.weatherwizkids.com/weather-clouds.htm

In furtherance of being clear: I did not write the original post. I do not know the original author. Your scorn is misplaced.

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on May 03, 2014, 03:47:37 PM

I've been seeing new and unusual clouds for quite some time now
So what exactly is a new cloud? Perhaps you should get out more instead of trolling as an ex-girlfriend..

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2014, 02:07:28 PM
So what exactly is a new cloud?

Ones that I never saw before I finished college. I've seen lots of pictures of clouds before, and today! It's amazing how many more cameras there are now, isn't it? Such technology.

Have you seen a punch cloud yet? They're quite remarkable, yes indeedy.

Jackstar

So what exactly is a new cloud? Perhaps you should get out more instead of trolling as an ex-girlfriend..

I said punch cloud. Also, thanks for proving, whatever you just proved.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2014, 02:42:15 PM
Yes you did. Twice now. Congratulations.
Thanks for not mentioning my social life for a second time. Congratulations. Your sense of restraint and your intellect, march forward, hand in hand, into the Divine.

Now, here... punch cloud. I hope you see one multiple times.

When it comes to clouds, I'm in complete agreement with Joni Mitchell, because I really don't know them at all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on May 31, 2014, 08:24:05 PM
global wa..... errr man made climate change.

Noooo.. Not according to this guy.. It's frightening that there'll be some that really believe him.

http://youtu.be/CKBC4O5aNR0

Yorkshire pud

Oh if Jacky boy really though that were true..For someone with an IQ of a 176 he's seriously dumb when it comes to revealing things to his equally drug addled (now ex) girlfriend...She's into moobs incidentally.  Jack of course isn't his real name. If you call him, and get his parents be gentle. They can't be held responsible-well, not now they can't.  :-\

Jackstar

Quote from: www.whale.to/m/disin.html
Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.  Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor,  etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen,  and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant.  Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus  on side issues which can be used show the topic  as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the  'How dare you!' gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers.  Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public  can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's   argument which you can easily knock down to make  yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges.  Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.  This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger'  ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs',  'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics',  'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet  and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other  attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal  agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent  is or was involved with the original source.
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions.  Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.
12. Enigmas have no solution.  Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic
which forbears any actual material fact.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions.  This requires creative thinking unless the crime  was planned with contingency conclusions in place.
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses.  If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys  listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can  'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule.  Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant  and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed
with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other  empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed and unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed. Usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim.
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable  events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.
24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of theircharacter by release of blackmail information, or merely by destroying them financially, emotionally, or severely damaging their health.
25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid  the issues, vacate the kitchen.

I thought about removing the ones that I feel don't apply to this Limey prick, but I can't figure out how to get the hotlink to work in the author field in the quote code. So, I kept it.

Hey, if you like talking about my ex so much, why don't you take her to dinner? I couldn't think of a better way for either of you to spend each other's time, resources, and infinite standing under.

coaster

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2014, 05:03:57 AM
Oh if Jacky boy really though that were true..For someone with an IQ of a 176 he's seriously dumb when it comes to revealing things to his equally drug addled (now ex) girlfriend...She's into moobs incidentally.  Jack of course isn't his real name. If you call him, and get his parents be gentle. They can't be held responsible-well, not now they can't.  :-\
Jaskoff is the only person to have signed his Mensa card with a crayon.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2014, 05:32:09 AM
I thought about removing the ones that I feel don't apply to this Limey prick, but I can't figure out how to get the hotlink to work in the author field in the quote code. So, I kept it.

This 'Limey Prick' isn't spreading disinformation though his he bubba? 39? 206?

Hey, if you like talking about my ex so much, why don't you take her to dinner? I couldn't think of a better way for either of you to spend each other's time, resources, and infinite standing under.

Ohhh no thanks.. I don't want to engage with the poor woman. I don't know what she did in a past life, but she sure didn't do enough to get you and your moobs bubba.

Hey...New screen name!! Bubba Moobs.

coaster

Strong chance for tornadoes in my area later today. May go chase if I have some free time. And yes Jackstar, I have seen fallstreaks (punch clouds) pretty cool.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on June 03, 2014, 12:21:20 PM
And yes Jackstar, I have seen fallstreaks (punch clouds) pretty cool.

Thanks for letting me know that they are also known as "failstreaks!" I did not know that! I have also seen them!

A lot more of them since I was, you know, twelve. Maybe it is because I am taller.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2014, 12:09:34 PM
This 'Limey Prick' isn't spreading disinformation though

You have never, in your entire life, added anything of any substance to any conversation that has ever taken place in any medium at any time, in any place, whatsoever.

So, yes, you are. See above, re: go screw.

Quotehis he bubba? 39? 206?

As is typical of your relentless, pathetic shenanigans, this isn't even English--Queen's, or otherwise.

QuoteOhhh no thanks.. I don't want to engage with the poor woman.

And yet, you are clearly self-pleasured to blaze into every possible thread with whatever insensible, inane, off-topic ad hominem conversation-killer you see fit to shit out of your ass-shaped mouth.

But you don't want to engage. Sure. Okay.

I am not sure, but I think I just proved that you are a liar. Did I? I can never tell. Life is so mysterious, at times. Anyway, keep it up, here, have some more rope.

Jackstar

Quote12. Enigmas have no solution.  Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

How do I get this video to play on my Chromecast? It is says that it is exactly too long.

coaster

I figure maybe Jackstar would appreciate this. I know you are sarcastic as hell. You are growing on me.  I'm friends with reed timmer, a well known storm chaser. We were almost on the same highway. A few miles away. Ill post mine here in a few when I get them off my camera. This is in Nebraska, just a few miles from my place. A beautiful anvil cloud. I dont know if you will appreciate this, but I still want to post it, because its incredible.

I must be an idiot, because I still cant post pictures on this forum
http://imgur.com/K1i4W92
https://www.facebook.com/ReedTimmerTVN?fref=nf
I hae a camera full. And a huge supercell. Brilliant. Nothing excites this old curmudgeon like a storm. Booze sounds good.

Jackstar

You're welcome to participate in the purpose of the thread, sure. Would you like me to knit your name on a little blankey first?

Best of luck! Please don't get killed! No really--don't get killed, drive safe.

wr250

Quote from: coaster on June 03, 2014, 08:56:06 PM
I figure maybe Jackstar would appreciate this. I know you are sarcastic as hell. You are growing on me.  I'm friends with reed timmer, a well known storm chaser. We were almost on the same highway. A few miles away. Ill post mine here in a few when I get them off my camera. This is in Nebraska, just a few miles from my place. A beautiful anvil cloud. I dont know if you will appreciate this, but I still want to post it, because its incredible.

I hae a camera full. And a huge supercell. Brilliant. Nothing excites this old curmudgeon like a storm. Booze sounds good.

in order to post an image using the img tags, the url to the image must end in a valid image file (jpg,gif,png)
example is www.photobucket/user/image234234.jpg and thats not a not a valid url

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2014, 08:58:20 PM
You're welcome to participate in the purpose of the thread, sure. Would you like me to knit your name on a little blankey first?

Could you?

Best of luck! Please don't get killed! No really--don't get killed, drive safe.
[/quote]
Usually do drive safe. Lost some good ones though. Lost my friend Tim Samaras, Carl, and Tims son in the El Reno tornado. Safest, most patient person I have ever met. He worried about us. Said we were being a bit to crazy.
edit. you can make a few grand on a good tornado video. worth the effort.
point out the typos jack. Im drinking and exhausted. cheers.

coaster

holy shit i jumbled that one up^. twas a good day.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2014, 08:11:21 PM
How do I get this video to play on my Chromecast? It is says that it is exactly too long.

Enigmas have no solution.... tell that to the Allies during WW2.

That video has a hidden message... 3:42 in...

Stellar

Quote from: coaster on June 03, 2014, 08:56:06 PM

This guy seems honest to me in my below youtube post; what are your thoughts?

Aerospace Worker I Installed Chemtrails Devices @ Monday Demonstration 5 12 2014 ENGLISH SUBS

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on June 04, 2014, 04:32:36 PM
This guy seems honest to me in my below youtube post; what are your thoughts?

Aerospace Worker I Installed Chemtrails Devices @ Monday Demonstration 5 12 2014 ENGLISH SUBS

I can envision no other possibilities than that he is what he claims to be, or that he is being paid to pretend that such things are occurring, in order to advance an agenda that I cannot conceive of. My ability to detect bald-faced lying is far from accurate, and likely far less so in other languages than my own, but I see that man as highly focused on his task, whatever it is.

Anyone else? That's all I got. In the US, of course, they can just place additives directly in the fuel--how many companies are there that produce jet fuel? Like, four? I don't think they'd even need to have more than one Verizon family cell phone plan to coordinate the op.

Quote from: bigchucka on June 04, 2014, 01:32:52 PM
That video has a hidden message... 3:42 in...
Not so hidden anymore, is it?

Jackstar

Perhaps you should get out more instead of trolling as an ex-girlfriend..

Good times in this thread. I'm glad we got that one settled.

xoxox