• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

ItsOver

Fox News obtains original Comey draft statement on Clinton

Comey edits revealed: Remarks on Clinton probe were watered down, documents show

"Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, sent a letter to the FBI on Thursday that shows the multiple edits to Comey’s highly scrutinized statement.  Johnson, writing about his concerns in a letter Thursday to FBI Director Christopher Wray, said the original “could be read as a finding of criminality in Secretary Clinton’s handling of classified material.”"

"According to Johnson, Comey emailed a draft statement to top FBI officials clearing Clinton of criminal wrongdoing in May of 2016 -- two months before the FBI completed two dozen interviews, including with Clinton herself.

“I’ve been trying to imagine what it would look like if I decided to do an FBI only press event to close out our work and hand the matter to the DOJ,” Comey wrote at the top of the draft. “To help shape out discussions of whether that, or something different, makes sense, I have spent some time crafting what I would say, which follows. In my imagination, I don’t see me taking any questions. Here is what it might look like.”

Comey delivered his statement on the Clinton case in July 2016, calling her actions “extremely careless” while recommending against criminal charges.

The Senate Homeland Security Committee is doing oversight of the Justice Department's Office of Special Counsel's investigation into whether Comey violated the Hatch Act with his statement. The Hatch Act limits the political activities of federal employees."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/14/comey-edits-revealed-remarks-on-clinton-probe-were-watered-down-documents-show.html

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 14, 2017, 11:16:18 AM
The picture of health, I tell you!  Makes 12 diet cokes a day sound good.

"Clinton looked striking monochrome leather ensemble. But what was most noticeable was the bulky post-op shoe on her right foot."

Ha, ha, ha... "striking monochrome leather ensemble."  Yeah, right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html#ixzz51Fxx9qEw
Striking but not in a good-looking way but striking as a "wtf is that?" It looks like some kind of jacket that one could inflate or deflate depending on much support her torso/spine, like a body aircast, needs depending on whether she is sitting or being carted around by handlers or depending on how much scotch or wine she had swilled.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2017, 08:10:00 PM
Striking but not in a good-looking way but striking as a "wtf is that?" It looks like some kind of jacket that one could inflate or deflate depending on much support her torso/spine, like a body aircast, needs depending on whether she is sitting or being carted around by handlers or depending on how much scotch or wine she had swilled.
Ha, ha, ha... kind of a nice Dr. Evil look.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 14, 2017, 08:15:11 PM

Ha. She also sort of likes the Mao-style jackets also, likely due to same reason as Dr.Evil, has sympathies towards dictatorships and evil schemes. My favorite was when she decided to just roll herself up in the Persian carpet and go out for a stroll. I guess maybe after she collapsed due to health issues or passed-out on the carpet from swilling too much whiskey or wine? Just woke up and figured to wear it? She didn't forget her alleged anti-seizure specs though.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 14, 2017, 08:15:11 PM

Another striking monochrome ensemble

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2017, 08:24:41 PM
... My favorite was when she decided to just roll herself up in the Persian carpet and go out for a stroll...

Chelsea told her no one notices when a person shits their pants wearing one of these

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 14, 2017, 08:31:20 PM
Chelsea told her no one notices when a person shits their pants wearing one of these
This one is hilarious also and got a lot of hilarious twitter comments:
https://twitter.com/fringeaggressor/status/768457992413085696/photo/1

Swishypants

The kind of low life fat, nasty old whore that throws something in the trash, the trash-can falls over, and she just pauses, looks at it, and turns around and limps off. Total trailer trash piece of shit; not even human! BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

Swishypants

Who runs this country Hillary? Old retired Special Forces and Mercs do bitch! Killed our men. We took the nation from you. Get out of line again and we'll straight up kill your ass! The beast has awoken! The next 40 years belong to us! Anyone that gets in the way dies!

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 14, 2017, 08:31:20 PM

Lmfao!!! No one notices you wearing your dirty adult diaper as a jacket when this is is your face.

Lunger

Lunger

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2017, 09:21:03 PM

Poor Chelsea....  So ugly that oral from her counts as anal.

Gd5150

Happy Athiestmas from “The Clintons” 🤢

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on December 14, 2017, 09:14:09 PM
Who runs this country Hillary? Old retired Special Forces and Mercs do bitch! Killed our men. We took the nation from you. Get out of line again and we'll straight up kill your ass! The beast has awoken! The next 40 years belong to us! Anyone that gets in the way dies!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on December 14, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

How the hell would you know.  You are a crazy old fuck who sits around assembling Revel model planes and getting high on the glue.  Who the fuck would do that after age 12 and then mention it in a post?

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 08:21:29 PM
How the hell would you know.  You are a crazy old fuck who sits around assembling Revel model planes and getting high on the glue.  Who the fuck would do that after age 12 and then mention it in a post?

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on December 14, 2017, 11:16:18 AM
The picture of health, I tell you!  Makes 12 diet cokes a day sound good.

"Clinton looked striking monochrome leather ensemble. But what was most noticeable was the bulky post-op shoe on her right foot."

Ha, ha, ha... "striking monochrome leather ensemble."  Yeah, right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html#ixzz51Fxx9qEw

It's the proverbial big shoe.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 04:44:32 PM
I wonder who she is going to blame for this

https://www.americanewshub.com/2017/12/19/happening-official-federal-complaints-just-filed-hillary-clinton-dnc/

"...according to Fox News....

The complaint was filed by the Committee to Defend the President, a political action committee,"

Completely impartial.. Maybe they'll have this guy to advocate for them?"
https://youtu.be/Hs0z2Ef-aEE

Juan

I just heard, maybe I haven’t been paying attention, that the Huma/Carlos Danger email account to which she forwarded the classified emails, was a yahoo account. Now we know the Russians, hackers and every Nigerian prince has those documents and how they got them.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on January 02, 2018, 01:58:42 PM
I just heard, maybe I haven’t been paying attention, that the Huma/Carlos Danger email account to which she forwarded the classified emails, was a yahoo account. Now we know the Russians, hackers and every Nigerian prince has those documents and how they got them.

Especially since she mailed herself her passwords.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 02:40:43 PM
More emails?

https://www.tmz.com/2018/01/03/bill-and-hillary-clinton-house-fire-chappaqua/
That was first thought but it could be Hillary got so drunk she forgot to extinguish some black candles or altar of Ba'Al sacrificial fire before she passed out?  Could be some kind of insurance fraud scheme also or a "Burning Bed" domestic scenario?  ;) Kidding, I don't even know if they were in residence.
http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2018/01/03/fire-reported-clintons-house-chappaqua/1001102001/

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
That was first thought but it could be Hillary got so drunk she forgot to extinguish some black candles or altar of Ba'Al sacrificial fire before she passed out?  Could be some kind of insurance fraud scheme also or a "Burning Bed" domestic scenario?  ;) Kidding, I don't even know if they were in residence.
http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2018/01/03/fire-reported-clintons-house-chappaqua/1001102001/

I wonder if it was Bill or Hillary’s pants that caught on fire.