• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Taco Bell

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
Wouldn't that require him to actually do something?

Now he will require payment to revert both sites back.

ItsOver

In retrospect, at least the MITD gang wasn't in charge of the Air Force Global Strike Command.  The downfall of MITD would have been the least of our concerns.

warsau

So where does all this leave the subscribers?

HumanBeing

Poor Tony, a faithful listener of MITD, who dared to share his view.

Hells Mole

darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com continues to load without issue for me.  Only midnightinthedesert.com and artbell.com went 504 last night and so remain today.

DMDN still lists MITD in the front page schedule.

Juan

Maybe there will be a new MITD starring Eddie Dean and his sNoory soundboard.

Lilith

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 22, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

Sounds like Heather needs to work on her spells.  The ones she's been using don't seem to be working for her.  I could be wrong.

ItsOver

Lovely.  Welcome to the MITD cat lady tea party, Tony!

ItsTelly

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 22, 2018, 02:08:15 AM
Is marijuana legal in NV?  Cash money sponser.

Yep, it is and it has taken off with a vengeance.  You can't walk anywhere down The Strip without smelling weed.  Same with hotels.  You can probably get a slight high just by being outside.

Telly

Hells Mole

Simpering sycophants.   Tony encouraged her by reminding her that Art had faith in her and in saying he's disappointed his favorite show won't be heard anymore.  These people are absolute nutjobs to behave as though
what he said was discouraging or insulting.  It seems like those types dominate social media which is why I don't
use the major ones.  The only person in real life I ever knew like that was a girl long ago who got hit by a car and sustained a permanent brain injury.  She lived but she'd cry at the drop of a hat and everything hurt her feelings when just about none of it should have and wouldn't have prior to the accident.  It's like the world has been flooded with brain damaged people who think even the most benign behavior, sometimes even kindness and encouragement even is vicious troll hate.

Epaphroditus

Stunning to see so many of her followers believing she is coming back... Like  Elvis , Jesus, and Art  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 22, 2018, 10:58:49 AM
Simpering sycophants.   Tony encouraged her by reminding her that Art had faith in her and in saying he's disappointed his favorite show won't be heard anymore.  These people are absolute nutjobs to behave as though
what he said was discouraging or insulting.  It seems like those types dominate social media which is why I don't
use the major ones.  The only person in real life I ever knew like that was a girl long ago who got hit by a car and sustained a permanent brain injury.  She lived but she'd cry at the drop of a hat and everything hurt her feelings when just about none of it should have and wouldn't have prior to the accident.  It's like the world has been flooded with brain damaged people who think even the most benign behavior, sometimes even kindness and encouragement even is vicious troll hate.
The truth!

ItsOver

Carol McClaren Villeval sounds like she'd be eaten alive in a national park.

Taco Bell

From the twitter account of David Wilcox:

"Someone just tried to hack my Twitter and do a password reset. This was NOT me. I am putting a MAJOR "comeback article" together and it is almost done. Things are finally setting down after a major move to Colorado."

The take over?

ItsTelly

Well the only reason I subscribed to Mitd is that i thought Art Bell would come on a do a show from time to time.  I think a lot of subscribers felt the same.

That's not happening now so I think subscribers will continue to plummet. 

The only way to bring Mitd back would be a 'Hail Mary' to a new host like Ian Punnett (is his tinnitus gone?) or John B. Wells (has he gotten off the crazy train?).  HW could go back to being a producer.

If that's not happening then might as well pull the plug and give it a decent burial next to Art.

Telly

Dateline

Dark Matter Radio Network is run by Rowland Communication Networks, LLC.  Keith has been quiet through this breakdown and seemingly conducting business as usual.  It is up and running.  Myself, I look for that to continue with or without Heather.

Art was paying her salary and he is gone.  So is her gravy train.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 22, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
Yep, it is and it has taken off with a vengeance.  You can't walk anywhere down The Strip without smelling weed.  Same with hotels.  You can probably get a slight high just by being outside.

Telly

Well fuck, there goes the moral integrity of Vegas. Right down the old crapper.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 22, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
Yeah, hell, before you know it they'll be selling alcohol and having strip shows.

Sean92008

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 22, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Speaking of the crapper, the Las Vegas water supply is partially toilet to tap.

Father Jack

Methinks, at this point, Ms. Wade would benefit from a jolly good rogering.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 12:05:03 PM
Methinks, at this point, Ms. Wade would benefit from a jolly good rogering.

Sex sure does calm one down.

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 22, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
Well the only reason I subscribed to Mitd is that i thought Art Bell would come on a do a show from time to time.  I think a lot of subscribers felt the same.

The only way to bring Mitd back would be a 'Hail Mary' to a new host like Ian Punnett (is his tinnitus gone?) or John B. Wells (has he gotten off the crazy train?).  HW could go back to being a producer.

If that's not happening then might as well pull the plug and give it a decent burial next to Art.

Telly

it's over. shut. it. down.

ItsOver

Quote from: LucaParcelli on April 22, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
I’m trying to catch up with everything that happened in the last few days. Is the MITD website down for good?
Stay tuned.  The Dark Matter site still has MITD listed as a show.

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/

This is the last update I see on the DM site.

@DMRadioNet
Apr 20
More Dark Matter Digital Retweeted Midnight In The Desert
Heather has not indicated when she will return, it’s day by day. Let’s hope she’ll be back Monday. Please enjoy Art’s last interview with Michio Kaku.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 12:15:12 PM
Stay tuned.  The Dark Matter site still has MITD listed as a show.

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/

This is the last update I see on the DM site.

@DMRadioNet
Apr 20
More Dark Matter Digital Retweeted Midnight In The Desert
Heather has not indicated when she will return, it’s day by day. Let’s hope she’ll be back Monday. Please enjoy Art’s last interview with Michio Kaku.
We will wait with baited breath, I guess...

Thanks for the update, ItsOver...

@AldousBurbank

Any number beyond two becomes work.

chefist

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 22, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Telly

Does that really qualify from a 1 foot precipice?