• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 10:09:29 AM

Sure, ATM I'm dipping my toe in. (Can we please stop the very poor foot related punns?: Editor)

Ah ha! *reported* for backpedaling.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2015, 07:14:43 AM
I'll ask serenity if he can make a vegan breakfast.  wr250 only makes bacon.

Vegan breakfast? Tea instead of coffee?  FRIKKIN flat landers. Don't encourage them. Next we will have to provide scones.

Brig, don't encourage strangers. It's like feeding stray cats.

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 10:10:24 AM
Didn't you get the memo? Only old-fags and TRUE believers are worthy of posting now. Everyone else is a.'troll'.

So you're not an old fag? Not that there's anything wrong with that!  ;)

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 10:20:47 AM
Vegan breakfast? Tea instead of coffee?  FRIKKIN flat landers. Don't encourage them. Next we will have to provide scones.

Hey, I have bought many a croissant and coffee to the Bella thread. Thai coffee, too. That's the best!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 18, 2015, 10:22:34 AM
So you're not an old fag? Not that there's anything wrong with that!  ;)

He's young and virile and next month's centre fold in Playgirl.

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 10:20:47 AM

I'll have you know, sir that I am NO stranger!

(and I even offered to bake bread, again... geez!)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 10:25:18 AM

I thought you were going to be Mr. January?

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:01:58 AM
No offense intended, you old dyke, you. ;) I was merely incorporating in a bit of 'chan-speak' to help bring our newest forum-members up to speed in a manner they might more easily understand. Don't even get me started on all of the 'name-fagging' going on around here! ;)

Oh, and apparently, you missed the memo. It's now:

"You da man, Art!"

(followed by the now ubiquitous)

"Heather is the best second best broadcaster, ever!"

(but seriously, has anyone else but me, noticed that it sure is 'summer' in here?)

She's not an old Dyke until tomorrow. Unless she takes one of my patented Birthday Control Pills.

Or get's bitten by one of her vampire friends.

BellBoy

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 10:25:18 AM

Thanks for ruining next month's mass IM surprise.  >:(

Robert

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:26:10 AMWell, that will certainly come in handy for the stalker... there's nothing quite like, literally, drawing him a fucking map!
The stalker's already been on site; why would he need a map?  Meanwhile, I & I'm sure many others did the aerial map & Google camera car 2 months ago to supplement Art's description of the events to that point, thanks to someone's linking location data here, which in turn was inferred from public sources.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 18, 2015, 10:27:01 AM
I thought you were going to be Mr. January?

I was, but it was decided by the art editor (female natch) that I'd need to take up two months centre spreads. I didn't want to ask why, but she had an odd smirk on her face and sighed wistfully. I'll never understand women.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 10:27:54 AM
She's not an old Dyke until tomorrow. Unless she takes one of my patented Birthday Control Pills.

Or get's bitten by one of her vampire friends.
I do the biting around here sir! I was asking for a friend, a friend I tell you. I love bacon.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 18, 2015, 10:23:44 AM
Hey, I have bought many a croissant and coffee to the Bella thread. Thai coffee, too. That's the best!

You're a keeper.  Some of the rest did not have the proper attire when visiting our humble abode.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 10:29:41 AM
You're a keeper.  Some of the rest did not have the proper attire when visiting our humble abode.

I always bring something for the host when I visit.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert on December 18, 2015, 10:28:05 AM
The stalker's already been on site; why would he need a map?  Meanwhile, I & I'm sure many others did the aerial map & Google camera car 2 months ago to supplement Art's description of the events to that point, thanks to someone's linking location data here, which in turn was inferred from public sources.

Next week AB will be posting the family's daily routine to not inform the non stalker what he is or isn't doing. The week after that we're into 2016 and he'll be posted a full FB diary of exactly when it should be expected and where to find him and the family. He'll of course be posting any last minute alterations just to be sure the police/press and indeed any interested parties won't give a fuck, other than of course the non stalker/assassin/genocidal maniac.

BellBoy

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 10:34:15 AM

Next week AB will be posting the family's daily routine to not inform the non stalker what he is or isn't doing. The week after that we're into 2016 and he'll be posted a full FB diary of exactly when it should be expected and where to find him and the family. He'll of course be posting any last minute alterations just to be sure the police/press and indeed any interested parties won't give a fuck, other than of course the non stalker/assassin/genocidal maniac.

Well it only makes sense... What if the lunatic doesn't have proper broadband, out there in the desert? Google maps is pure shit, on a 3-G connection.

Heather Wade

The stalker knows where Art lives, this person has already been to his place at least 4 times, posting the photo of his property won't change that.  I want this person caught and stopped so Art can host his show again. 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 10:29:41 AM

Sorry, it was my first time. I'll be sure to close my robe then next time I pop in.

BellBoy

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 18, 2015, 10:45:10 AM
The stalker knows where Art lives, this person has already been to his place at least 4 times, posting the photo of his property won't change that.  I want this person caught and stopped so Art can host his show again.

Did he also know (or need to know) exactly what colour his rooftops are? Seems like a stupid move to me.

Now he can hunker down for an (easily planned) aerial drone attack.Good thinking!

With all due respect, knowing where someone lives and seeing an aerial view are 2 different things. For example, you could see new places to lie in wait for Art in the aerial view that are not as obvious if you are standing in front of Art's property.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 10:47:53 AM

Did he also know (or need to know) exactly what colour his rooftops are? Seems like a stupid move to me.

Honestly, I wondered if Art was color blind. Isn't that more of a grey roof? The only blue I see in the pic looks like a pool.

Uncle Duke

So it's one stalker?  The police have told Art this?

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 10:45:48 AM
Sorry, it was my first time. I'll be sure to close my robe then next time I pop in.
Nudity is always welcome on the Bella thread.

stephber

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 10:47:53 AM

(redacted)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 10:45:48 AM
You are gonna do just fine here newb :)

iain42

I have always thought that Art should have been grooming a replacement. This might be an opportunity for that. Heather is growing on me and she seems knowledgeable and capable. She just needs to be more comfortable with being on Air and that will come with time. I'll never listen to CTC as the host is just very bad. Also I'd rather support Heather and MITD where Art has a platform to return to once in a while. 

Take care Art and for gods sake be safe... People out there are nuckin futs.

BellBoy

Quote from: stephber on December 18, 2015, 10:52:01 AM
Remember he's a Ham Op. FCC requires the publication of the address of the broadcast transmitter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to find his address.

Scroll up. I said nothing about his street address. ::)

EarthAlien007

Maybe Art should offer a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the stalker.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 10:55:24 AM
Scroll up. I said nothing about his street address. ::)
Hahahaha oops someone has said too much.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 18, 2015, 10:55:28 AM
Maybe Art should offer a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the stalker.
and a free life time subscription to any show he ever does.