• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 08:09:36 PM
And they were awesome!  I wish you would create a new character, one that noory doesn't recognize, and do it again. ;)

Yeah, it's a bit like Ali G or Borat. Everyone's on to it at a certain point. 😛

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 07:14:53 PM
I miss all of you.
We miss you too.  Ya know, producing some more shows would fix that.

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 08:09:36 PM
And they were awesome!  I wish you would create a new character, one that noory doesn't recognize, and do it again. ;)

I've also made my peace with George.

trostol

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 08:11:06 PM
We miss you too.  Ya know, producing some more show would fix that.

shhh..talking about Dark City might scare it away..like a rare animal that you might see

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on June 04, 2016, 08:11:52 PM
shhh..talking about Dark City might scare it away..like a rare animal that you might see
Not if you sweet talk it. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 08:11:46 PM
I've also made my peace with George.

Are we going to hear some 'bateman's corner' features coming up on c2c? Gee, I can't wait!

trostol

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 08:13:04 PM
Not if you sweet talk it. ;)

this is weird..you have no avatar lol

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 08:15:44 PM
Are we going to hear some 'bateman's corner' features coming up on c2c? Gee, I can't wait!

Excuse me, it was called "here's bateman", thankyewwverymuch.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 08:15:44 PM
(Giggling) me either!

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 08:11:06 PM
We miss you too.  Ya know, producing some more shows would fix that.

Alright, here's the deal. I don't want to restart it unless I know I can put out regular content. I have the web guy in a holding pattern for this reason.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 08:17:04 PM
Excuse me, it was called "here's bateman", thankyewwverymuch.

Hahaha, yeah that was it. Still, I can't wait.

bateman

Good lord, starr, that's quite the avatar.  ;D

trostol

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 08:17:56 PM
Alright, here's the deal. I don't want to restart it unless I know I can put out regular content. I have the web guy in a holding pattern for this reason.

requesting a

akwilly

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 08:18:39 PM
Oh, yeah.  Thanks.
they shud use your avatar for breast cancer awareness month

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 08:20:34 PM
Good lord, starr, that's quite the avatar.  ;D
Sorry.  I hit the wrong pic. :o

Roswells, Art

You don't have to explain. You could be sitting on your couch in sweat pants every day and eating cheese if you want. I don't get how people want an explanation that is good enough to please them as to why you aren't doing your shows.

starrmtn001

Okay guys and gals, do you see this?  So, who's up for getting Bateman regular again?  I am!

trostol

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 08:24:19 PM
Okay guys and gals, do you see this?  So, who's up for getting Bateman regular again?  I am!

:o

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 08:22:38 PM
You don't have to explain. You could be sitting on your couch in sweat pants every day and eating cheese if you want. I don't get how people want an explanation that is good enough to please them as to why you aren't doing your shows.
Well, that certainly won't get him regular.  Will it? ::)

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 08:24:19 PM

I hear Colon Blow is quite effective.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 04, 2016, 08:27:21 PM
I hear Colon Blow is quite effective.
MUHAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!  PERFECT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

73s

[attachment id=1 msg=829801]

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 08:22:38 PM

I've said this privately, but fuck it, I'll put it out there. There's a part of me that wishes the show hadn't blown up because it creates all kinds of expectations. I get emails literally every single day from people asking where the show went/when the next one is. I started the show because I wanted to produce something I'd want to listen to. I'm proud of what I've done. I'm happy the response has been so positive. But there's another part of me that wants to drop off the radar and get drunk in some tropical locale for months on end sans internet connection. I don't get off on attention. I get off putting out a product I'm happy with. I know what I'm "complaining" about are issues most podcasters would love to have, but this is where I'm at.