Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
oh, now I’m a woman, eh?

;)

Hey, whatever blows your skirt up.  ;D

well...this is awkward.  😂😂😂

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
As someone who has worn the real deal, his expression is probably "I'm melting in this thing, can you hurry up with the photos please?" There's about ten sheep that make up each one and they're pretty uncomfortable if it's a bit warm.

His face is really just a tad young looking. Decent body, but young. He’s probably in his mid-20’s  ;D
I’ve always liked them a tad older than myself.

Ten sheep? Really? Wow. I honestly had no idea.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 07:55:19 PM
well...this is awkward.  😂😂😂

I am actually a female. It’s just weird to be called a woman. Makes me sound ancient.

😆😂

stereonuts

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 30, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

# InnerCircleAndWhatNot

# LOLA..........

Art met 'her' by a mailbox at the A'Le'Inn
Where you run from the feds and live in sin
S-S-I-N sin...........

El Chorro

Quote from: timebandit on April 30, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
I read a few pages back that heather's photo was not on the front page of mitd as usual.
Did a quick look and it is in fact not there.
This is not a good precursor.

This is the first time someone said it wasn't there that it really wasn't there...by my count.

Social media links remain. If she quits, she wouldn't be scrubbed from the site, just the show branding, as she's still part of the archives. But to continue linking to her Facebook and Twitter accounts would be a courtesy on Keith's part.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 07:57:48 PM
His face is really just a tad young looking. Decent body, but young. He’s probably in his mid-20’s  ;D
I’ve always liked them a tad older than myself.

Ten sheep? Really? Wow. I honestly had no idea.

I don't know the exact length of wool that goes into them, but with the pleats it's a hell of a lot. It's why nothing is worn beneath, not to show off, but to try and stay cool.  ;D

timebandit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 07:53:15 PM
I was on the MITD website earlier, and her face was still on various graphics for the site.. such as the affiliate link.
yes, did a recheck and you are absolutely correct.
I can breath a little easier because I do hope she returns.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 08:01:03 PM
I don't know the exact length of wool that goes into them, but with the pleats it's a hell of a lot. It's why nothing is worn beneath, not to show off, but to try and stay cool.  ;D

Growing up, I did the Highland Fling on many occasions for my church. It was *by far* my favorite routine. Quite the workout, too.

Oh come on.. doesn’t it make a man feel sexy though? A little?  ;)

ItsTelly

Quote from: popple on April 30, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
What kind of chemicals are being leaked into the water systems from wheaties factories?

I'm pretty sure it was fluoride starting in the early 60's....look around...everything has pretty much gone to shit since then and appears to be accelerating at an accelerating pace.

They don't make men like they used to.

Telly

Quote from: timebandit on April 30, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
I read a few pages back that heather's photo was not on the front page of mitd as usual.
Did a quick look and it is in fact not there.
This is not a good precursor.
I might be able to help answer that...
you see, Keith is waiting on George Senda to submit his photo !
and George Senda is waiting on his brand new red shorts to arrive from his KingSize.com store !
as soon as George Senda receives his new red shorts a photo will be scheduled at the photographer !
once the photo is scheduled with the photographer, George Senda will contact his personal caregiver !
George Senda’s Personal caregiver with then transport George Senda to the photographer !
after George Senda’s Photo is taken ...

this too damn time consuming to explain
but I feel certain you can fill in the rest !
(maybe next February George Senda’s photo will be up)

bellNwhistle

Listening to the stream on DMRN, and Whitley is on with some UK radio show.  He mentioned that he knew it was hard for Heather, and that hopefully she’s getting herself back together. ::) Hopefully.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 30, 2018, 07:11:17 PM
So in the first or second Dietrich Critical Omissions show I ever listened to, he mentioned how his adopted son was swinging with a Silicon Valley billionaire but
prior to his adopting the son, the son used to be a genetic female that Dietrich had sex with frequently.

So today after a long day at work, I check the thread here.  Fully expecting it to be fairly slow as it's cut and dried as to what's going to happen tonight.  But no! 
I find out that things have exploded.  So after trying frantically to catch up, it seems the latest is that Art Bell had a long lost, estranged son (with steam shovels for hands),
the son then became a female and an Art superfan (what can the surgeons do about the hands?).   Upon finally meeting Art, she revealed her true self to her Father, whom then
gave her a gig and moved her into the so called 'cuckshed' next door?

Each day the Dietrichverse and Bellverse  are getting closer and closer to the Vanishing Point, and that scares me!

I think the term is a "singularity?"

ps: great movie but I like "Two-Lane Blacktop" better simply because I think Warren Oates is the best!

starramus

Breaking news....this just in from Fox News Heather Wade to commit  https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-14-2015/vyNnjt.mp4 on the air tonight!

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 08:17:36 PM
I think the term is a "singularity?"

ps: great movie but I like "Two-Lane Blacktop" better simply because I think Warren Oates is the best!

Sarge Hulka is good - no doubt about it.

Still.  It all ends the same way

Hog

So they are airing Art Bells "The  Art of Talk" tonight. 4.5 hours of Arts voice. 

I guess Heather Wades not showing up then?

peace
Hog

dsz

Quote from: starramus on April 30, 2018, 08:22:44 PM
Breaking news....this just in from Fox News Heather Wade to commit  https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-14-2015/vyNnjt.mp4 on the air tonight!

Nah, her cat will jump between her and the impaling device at the last second.

Quote from: Hog on April 30, 2018, 08:24:25 PM
So they are airing Art Bells "The  Art of Talk" tonight. 4.5 hours of Arts voice. 

I guess Heather Wades not showing up then?

peace
Hog

she's working on a book "the art of headstones".

Taco Bell

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 08:04:00 PM
Growing up, I did the Highland Fling on many occasions for my church. It was *by far* my favorite routine. Quite the workout, too.

Oh come on.. doesn’t it make a man feel sexy though? A little?  ;)

I have to say, there's a great feeling of freedom without the constraints of underwear and trousers/jeans. But you have to be careful sitting down...Or rather I did..

starramus

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 30, 2018, 08:04:53 PM
I'm pretty sure it was fluoride starting in the early 60's....look around...everything has pretty much gone to shit since then and appears to be accelerating at an accelerating pace.

They don't make men like they used to.

Telly
That's why I only drink rain water and only pure grain alcohol Mandrake. https://youtu.be/J67wKhddWu4

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 30, 2018, 08:30:35 PM
You and your mom have the weirdest discussions. Fascinating.

ur mom big gay

Catsmile

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
Considering that a kilt is and has always been a specific garment made for and worn by men it is ridiculous to call that picture cross-dressing.

Looks like a skirt, wears like a skirt. Therefore it must be a kilt. Rename a skirt, to kilt and its a garment made for a man to wear, and acceptable. Call it a skirt, its a red flag if a man wears it. Therefore women wearing a kilt, need to call it a skirt making it gender appropriate. Ridiculous is a naming convention that makes the same swath of cloth acceptable, or not acceptable for a specific gender to wear.

Lilith

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 07:27:51 PM
Compared to a Fili girl a third his age who has repeatedly stated she has no interest whatsoever in any of the topics, subjects or hobbies than he was passionate about his whole life, absolutely.  Heather portended to be
fascinated in all the same subjects and hobbies as Art and was a female considerably younger than him.  He may
have had some hobby companionship with the old timers in the neighborhood but Heather living there could have been providing that piece that was otherwise missing for him.

Ramona had it all.  She was attractive to him, she was intellectually challenging to him, she participated in his hobbies and passions with him, and she was into withcraft which Art seemed to dig.  It was the first time he'd ever really had that.  Airyn provided the housewife/bedroom stuff but none of the rest then Heather came along as a radio and all things Art-loving woman into witchcraft.

It seems you were not serious about the "intellectually exciting" part definitively, but only comparatively, so I think I can say that we agree.  :)

Rocketeer

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 07:32:55 PM
Yeah. Been. Saw Albrecht's stuff in Nuremburg and other museums also. Amazing stuff. Saw Rembrandt's etchings when some were on tour and came here. Amazing. I forgot who did but also saw some of various battles and castle sieges. Big and the detail was SO amazing. Down to individual features etc. Really amazing stuff done by hand. But, you're right, who KNOWS how long to make and then deal  with the technology/material at the time? I imagine a lot of frustration also! One hand-slip? Bad acid pour? Some king/patron decides- I want something else, that doesn't look like me, etc!

My favorite pairing is the George Macy three volume edition of Gibbon's Decline and Fall, interleaved with Italian veduta virtuosically scribed by Piranesi.

The anatomists (though, beware, the subjects depicted are perforce "gory") became surpassingly magnificent ink illusionists, too.  Jan van Rymsdyk among the more famous.

The last renaissance of the engraver's medium took place, I'm convinced, in the Gilded Age ramp up to photography.  These artists mostly go uncredited (though they sometimes served as "translators" for painters like Gustave Doré) and turned out wonders routinely.

dsz

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2018, 08:34:21 PM
Has HW transitioned?

She has transitioned to begin homesteading off the grid in Montana. Plenty of chickens for her to sacrifice. But don't enter the shed when they are alone together.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2018, 08:32:03 PM
Looks like a skirt, wears like a skirt. Therefore it must be a kilt. Rename a skirt, to kilt and its a garment made for a man to wear, and acceptable. Call it a skirt, its a red flag if a man wears it. Therefore women wearing a kilt, need to call it a skirt making it gender appropriate. Ridiculous is a naming convention that makes the same swath of cloth acceptable, or not acceptable for a specific gender to wear.

Not exactly...A skirt is basically a hoop of material..A kilt isn't. It's a length of wool about 25 inches wide (But that varies for different leg length) that wraps around and held in place with a sporen on a belt. It's usually adorned with a sgian-dubh.