• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

someguy

Quote from: Lioness on October 15, 2013, 09:37:24 PM
...are there any IRC channels to chat on? Forums are awesome and all, but synchronous communication is my preference.

There was going to be a chatroom but MV flipped shit and wouldn't let the guy talk about it

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2013, 09:35:41 PM
"One of them was touching my hair.  At least in my mind they were."

So many of his answers are like that.  Flaky... he must be high...didn't someone hear him taking bong rips?

Jackstar

Quote from: widespread1 on October 15, 2013, 09:37:05 PM
I am completely convinced that these abducts suffer from possibly mild schizophrenia. It sounds like he breaks through to transcendent space and he is processing it as aliens. He talks about symbols and large amounts of information understood in seconds.
I know this space only I got there through other means.
Precisely my thoughts here. Disunity is an Illusion.

casioson

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2013, 09:35:41 PM
"One of them was touching my hair.  At least in my mind they were."

This makes me want to go....

coaster

heres something I've been working on. I was thinking about sending it to Keith. What do you think? It may need more work. check out the full size. I think its decent.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ADG12311990 on October 15, 2013, 09:27:12 PM
;D Every time I see a snuggie, those pop into my head. I am sorry. My friends and I tried to watch it back in High School. We only got, maybe 30 minutes in, and...well, we were pretty close to going insane.
This is funny dude.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2013, 09:31:27 PM
You accused of racism because of what a reasonable person would tolerate or possibly enjoy as humor.  Play hall monitor elsewhere cracker. Humor.

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 09:37:14 PM
Yeah. It's my personal bat phone.

I was wondering why Art referred to me as Andrew at the end of my call yesterday as I never introduce myself that way and I didn't with Art and then I remembered that my name on Skype comes up as Andrew.

I noticed that!

I just figured art was being playful

popple

Quote from: Wasting My Potential on October 15, 2013, 09:16:06 PM
Art Bell on new show-"...competition is a good thing for both shows..."

Absolutely-Premier Radio will finally have to grow the nads to fire George and replace him with someone who cares about the institution.

TICK! TICK! TICK! Your time is running out ship's Captain Dave Noory!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Redacted on October 15, 2013, 09:38:36 PM
So many of his answers are like that.  Flaky... he must be high...didn't someone hear him taking bong rips?
That was me.

CRM 114

This Sparks guy just is getting lost in fake details and theres like no focused drive or drama to his tale. Boring.

onan

Quote from: widespread1 on October 15, 2013, 09:37:05 PM
I am completely convinced that these abducts suffer from possibly mild schizophrenia. It sounds like he breaks through to transcendent space and he is processing it as aliens. He talks about symbols and large amounts of information understood in seconds.
I know this space only I got there through other means.

much too linear for schizophrenia, he is just making shit up.

casioson

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2013, 09:39:06 PM
heres something I've been working on. I was thinking about sending it to Keith. What do you think? It may need more work. check out the full size. I think its decent.

wow cool... You should try making a .gif of it flashing on and off

Cynnie

Its lovely :)

Heather Wade

Wow.  I love it.  That's nice.   8)

jazmunda

Quote from: someguy on October 15, 2013, 09:38:19 PM
There was going to be a chatroom but MV flipped shit and wouldn't let the guy talk about it

You can understand why.

This site makes money for Michael and sending people away to a chat room is taking away from his revenue.

Allowing people to talk and advertise other chat rooms is akin to a Kmart employee handing out flyers in Walmart.

I like this way of communication better.

Cynnie

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 09:40:53 PM
much too linear for schizophrenia, he is just making shit up.

Sometimes a liar is just a liar

Ward

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 15, 2013, 09:26:23 PM
Wow!! Was there a decent amount of advertising in anticipation of that thing? And what were your immediate feelings at the time? I've seen it on VHS and it's pretty weird.

well being a kid at the time i really liked the introduction of Boba Fett in the cartoon. Seeing Luke Skywalker working on RD-D2 was seriously cool..

yes my friends and i talked about it a lot before it aired, then....well we all said it sucked big time

most of the rest of the stuff was just boring to me, really boring for a Kid, but now its so awfully bad I'd like to watch it with some sort of Narcotic and just laugh myself silly

someguy

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 09:41:35 PM
You can understand why.

This site makes money for Michael and sending people away to a chat room is taking away from his revenue.

Allowing people to talk and advertise other chat rooms is akin to a Kmart employee handing out flyers in Walmart.

I like this way of communication better.

So is he going to ban everyone who admits to using adblock?

nofAcedAgent

Oh thats really nice Coaster. Maybe make it a little darker? I wonder if there is a way to give the effect of one of those neon's that is on the verge of going out - flickering - in a still image?

Cool stuff

coaster

Quote from: casioson on October 15, 2013, 09:41:02 PM
I could make a video of it flashing on and off, but each frame takes about an hour to render. Thats the thing with working in 3d. Render times are a bitch.

popple

That sign is awesome, Coaster! Nice skill  ;)

Cynnie

Quote from: Lioness on October 15, 2013, 09:40:10 PM

Jim Sparks

that rattail tho

Holy shit , he looks exactly like you would imagine

zeebo

Quote from: casioson on October 15, 2013, 09:41:02 PM

Seconded, very cool.  Maybe instead of the whole thing blinking, try just one or two letters, like a neon sign out in the desert that's slightly going wonky

Catsmile

Quote from: Lioness on October 15, 2013, 09:37:24 PM
...are there any IRC channels to chat on? Forums are awesome and all, but synchronous communication is my preference.

Sigh... this again. How sad, must suck IRCing by yourself.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Lioness on October 15, 2013, 09:40:10 PM

Jim Sparks

that rattail tho

Bahaha
That rattail tho
Needs to go up on the top of the page in quotes