• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Rico999

Quote from: Tara on April 24, 2012, 08:19:11 PM
Noory's had a LOT of serious cosmetic work done lately.  Old photo shows at least an inch of grey hair roots, now he's dyed it all black, along with some type of hair piece.  Mustache has also been dyed.  He's had a facelift, just look at his former saggy neck.  Also an eye lift, his eyes used to be so droopy.  He looks so plastic, creepy, and unnatural.  Of course Noory would deny having done anything.  Put a plaid sport coat on him and he resembles a slimy used car salesman.

To me George is in a class by himself.  He makes the worst gravel-lot car dealer look good. 

All that cosmetic work, all that phony self-depreciation indicates to me that this is a very insecure guy who, oddly enough also thinks he's great.   Evidently, his own vague ideas about what may or may not be factual doesn't bother him a bit when he tells you it's the way it is.

I vacillate between thinking his whole act is schtick and then he comes off with yet another non sequitur (happens every night) and you wonder how he ever got to where he did.  Like the one the other night when he said to "Jerry" Corsi:  "Yuh know, they're still teachin' "DARWINISM" to kids in school....." 

One thing's certain.  This mediocre schlump is making a ton of money.  I read the other day sports talker Jim Rome is making $30 mil a year, adding to his considerable net worth of $95 mil.   FYI, George's program website is a "clone" of Romie's.

You know damn well The Snoron will never -- if he can help it -- disclose his salary to his "loyal" audience....  But with all his stations, etc., ya think he might be doing at least $10 mil??  In addition think of all the action he gets from ad revenue and personal appearances....

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 25, 2012, 03:19:07 PM
Wonder if he sang like Elvis at the wedding holding his dildo-like object

Nope, didn't get to it.  The power mysteriously failed in the middle of Muscrat Love.

Sardondi

Quote from: testpattern on April 25, 2012, 03:41:00 AM
George was reminiscing with his guest about his old "staunchin'" grounds... guess he's not aware the word's stompin'

The king of mangled vocabulary.

It's okay - George keeps it evened out by talking about the importance of  using direct pressure on a wound to stomp blood flow...

Gassy Man

Tony Youn creeps me out a bit because he does plastic surgery on Asian people who want to look Caucasian . . . there's a limit to what seems rational -- lightening or darkening hair or even color contacts doesn't seem off the wall.  But people who want to change their appearance that much are suffering from something far worse than just the standard issues of beauty . . . and this guy makes a buck off of their hang ups.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: Gassy Man on April 25, 2012, 08:52:48 PM
. . . and this guy makes a buck off of their hang ups.
Like most "Coast" guests and Wells, and indirectly, Noory.

testpattern

Quote from: Sardondi on April 25, 2012, 07:48:47 PM
It's okay - George keeps it evened out by talking about the importance of  using direct pressure on a wound to stomp blood flow...

You mean staunch blood flow. And of course, don't forget that sage advice from George's mother during flu season- feed a fleeber and staunch a cold sore. At least I think that's what she said. Her mustache impaired her speech, and she was brain damaged... much like George. Goes to prove that the squash melon seed doesn't fall far from the coconut tree. 

Sardondi

Quote from: testpattern on April 26, 2012, 12:05:16 AM
You mean staunch blood flow....

Uh, yeah....
You're the one who made the post about "staunchin' grounds" and you seriously don't get the reciprocal malaprop in "stomp blood flow"? Oh c'mon, you're joshin', right?

punkinpie

Tony Youn creeps me out a bit because he does plastic surgery on Asian people who want to look Caucasian . . . there's a limit to what seems rational -- lightening or darkening hair or even color contacts doesn't seem off the wall.  But people who want to change their appearance that much are suffering from something far worse than just the standard issues of beauty . . . and this guy makes a buck off of their hang ups.

That is actually a very common procedure.  I don't understand it, but I've known several women who have had it done. 

testpattern

Quote from: Sardondi on April 26, 2012, 02:06:25 AM
Uh, yeah....
You're the one who made the post about "staunchin' grounds" and you seriously don't get the reciprocal malaprop in "stomp blood flow"? Oh c'mon, you're joshin', right?

Sorry- my stab at diversionary humor fell with a [..THUD..] Maybe Noory's beginning to rub off; think it's time for a sabbatical.

martinjsxx

Julie Chen of CBS totally changed her appearance with good results and married the head of CBS.

b_dubb

Quote from: martinjsxx on April 26, 2012, 03:07:18 PM
Julie Chen of CBS totally changed her appearance with good results and married the head of CBS.

from not to hot. that is really something. the rare plastic surgery success story

Gassy Man

Quote from: punkinpie on April 26, 2012, 07:43:28 AM
That is actually a very common procedure.  I don't understand it, but I've known several women who have had it done.
It is common, and that's what's creepy.  It's one thing to enhance your features; it's another to want to stamp out a feature simply because it seems to be race-based . . . that strikes me as self-hating in some way and a little psychotic.

Gassy Man

Quote from: martinjsxx on April 26, 2012, 03:07:18 PM

She doesn't appear to have changed anything related to her race, though, and much of what is here is makeup.  (Trust me, after you've seen enough women with and without, you can tell).  She may have had some minor work done on her nose, but it isn't dramatically different than the previous.  Eight years later, she looks more toned but it's not like she suddenly has "caucasian" eyes or whatever.

Looks like George has some astroturf on the dome. Also what's with the scar by his sideburn?

Morgus

Quote from: Agent : Orange on April 26, 2012, 11:08:59 PM
Looks like George has some astroturf on the dome. Also what's with the scar by his sideburn?
that doesn't look like a scar, it looks like some rubber glue for the toupe?

Frys Girl

It was all for Ancient Aliens.

Morgus

Quote from: thefamilyghost on April 26, 2012, 11:34:11 PM
It's amazing how young he looks in that picture. Bizarre, really.
Noory probably claims its all due to his extreme daily turmeric doseage?

I think it's glue too

On closer inspection, maybe it is. What a mess.

martinjsxx

Quote from: Gassy Man on April 26, 2012, 07:12:35 PM
She doesn't appear to have changed anything related to her race, though, and much of what is here is makeup.  (Trust me, after you've seen enough women with and without, you can tell).  She may have had some minor work done on her nose, but it isn't dramatically different than the previous.  Eight years later, she looks more toned but it's not like she suddenly has "caucasian" eyes or whatever.

Her eyes had major work as well as her nose and lips. It's not just better makeup.

stevesh

Here's the clusterfuck that relieved us of Simple George tonight: http://alchemyevent.com/index.html

Noory, Louis Turi and Sean David Morton ! Awesome !

(You would think the promoters of these sort of conferences would be able to find someone who could design a decent website.)

stevesh

And don't miss this: http://www.mysticjourneybookstore.com/saleitem.php

The poster on the C2C website says that tickets are $49 for seated and $29 for standing room. The store is selling them for $20 and $10.

Tara

Quote from: thefamilyghost on April 26, 2012, 11:34:11 PM
It's amazing how young he looks in that picture. Bizarre, really.

That looks like pink surgical tape next to Noory's sideburn.  Possibly, the photo was taken soon after his facelift or whatever cosmetic procedure he had.  That tape is used to keep stitches in place. 

fysisist

Quote from: stevesh on April 27, 2012, 10:36:00 AM
Here's the clusterfuck that relieved us of Simple George tonight: http://alchemyevent.com/index.html

Noory, Louis Turi and Sean David Morton ! Awesome !

(You would think the promoters of these sort of conferences would be able to find someone who could design a decent website.)

The sad think about this and other similar events is that there are people who are paying money that many of them probably can't really afford for this complete and utter rip-off and waste of time and energy.  Clusterfuck is probably too generous a term.