• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

AlaskaGuy

If I had a dollar for every idiotic comment or non-sequitur vomited forth by George Noory...well...then....I'd have a lot of dollars...signed...new to the board, and glad to know that I'm not alone in my disgust with GK. 

preston

Quote from: misssirveaux on April 05, 2012, 02:52:16 AM
Tonight's guest, another expert on remote viewing, just took a call from a guy who asked about Ed Dames.  "I've never heard him get anything right."  He then criticized him for his constant doom and gloom.  George seemed uncomfortable and had to come up with something quick to defend Dames.  "He was right about Steve Fossett's death!"  "Well, good."
Hmm, You have an older guy,crashing a small airplane, into a remote mountainous area.That sure was a tough one to call George Norron

AlaskaGuy

GK has *got* to be taking the proverbial piss when he has Ed Shames on the show.  Even GK can't be *that* frikkin' stupid...can he? 

My favorite Dames moment was when he 'called out' the guy who claimed to have been part of a secret CIA program whereby citizens were telephathically sent to live on Mars decades ago...and the guy making the Mars program claims insisted that Dames was there on Mars with the commune or whatever it was.  Definitely a wonderfully "Mobius Strip" type thing to listen to Dames and the other guy calling each other frauds/liars.  Pot calling the kettle black (but in which direction?!) and all of that...

misssirveaux

Here is the clip where the caller asks about Dames and Noory defends him.  Go to 20:28 to hear the caller.  Someone asked if his closing comments were recorded, and they're at the end of this clip.  Enjoy.

4.4.2012 - 4/4 - Remote Viewing Experiments

BobGrau

Quote from: AlaskaGuy on April 05, 2012, 01:47:44 PM
GK has *got* to be taking the proverbial piss when he has Ed Shames on the show.  Even GK can't be *that* frikkin' stupid...can he? 

My favorite Dames moment was when he 'called out' the guy who claimed to have been part of a secret CIA program whereby citizens were telephathically sent to live on Mars decades ago...and the guy making the Mars program claims insisted that Dames was there on Mars with the commune or whatever it was.  Definitely a wonderfully "Mobius Strip" type thing to listen to Dames and the other guy calling each other frauds/liars.  Pot calling the kettle black (but in which direction?!) and all of that...

You keep saying 'GK'this and that... do you perhaps mean GN? Cos GK is an entirely different person.

Sardondi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 05, 2012, 03:19:06 AM

Dames designated a square mile search area, and was off by 50 miles.  They would never have found the body from Ed Dames comments.  Dames said at the time if he were wrong he would quit remote viewing and never come back on George's show.

Too bad we can't hold people like Ed Dames to his word.  To bad George Noory won't leave after the Mayan calendar event like he said.  George and his guests can't be trusted to be honest.  At least Art Bell didn't play the listeners for fools.

You beat me to it. You are absolutely right about Dames's fail on Fossett - no one could have found a small planet from his directions and descriptions. Of course, that he was flat-ass wrong didn't stop Dames or George (who because he has vouched for him so many times, has tied his own credibility to Dames) from claiming later to be correct.

This is the way flim-flam men like Dames operate: actual performance means nothing, because he later claims to have been successful. Con men get away with it because they know people forget. If the grifters just act like they were right the facts become meaningless, and they can say anything they want to. And with pimps like Noory covering for him and protecting his flanks, Dames knows he'll never be called out on C2C. It's a sweet scam.

b_dubb

Dames was completely useless when he volunteered to help find the old man that went missing in Nevada. The missing persons case was discussed on a Knapp hosted show and then a week later there's Dames with an update. A useless update. What a dick

Quote from: b_dubb on April 05, 2012, 07:27:10 PM
Dames was completely useless when he volunteered to help find the old man that went missing in Nevada. The missing persons case was discussed on a Knapp hosted show and then a week later there's Dames with an update. A useless update. What a dick

Here's George and his midget sidekick standing on a box to get into the picture.  Anyone want to buy anything from these two?  George has about a weeks worth of toothpaste down the front of his shirt

punkinpie

Sylvia Brown was ousted for a similar faux pas.  It has always bothered me that a busted prediction was the reason that she wasn't allowed back on George's show.  I understand that it was emotionally charged, but it seems like an overreaction when compared to all of the other failed prophets.

b_dubb

I'm sure George would have back on the show if she'd just pick up the tab for a lap dance and perhaps throw in a therapeutic tug. I bet that's how RCH and ED stay in good terms with the show

AlaskaGuy

My bad.  GN is indeed what I meant.  My apologies to George Knapp, who ain't half bad.  Kinda negatively impacts my credibility in trash-talking GN for being an idiot, I admit. Sigh.  :o

ManiacMatt

Quote from: b_dubb on April 05, 2012, 08:59:20 PM
I'm sure George would have back on the show if...

I wonder what Alex Jones did to get back on C2C.  About 1-2 years ago, I think, GN was talking about how he was disappointed with AJ because of the fake news he did with Charlie Sheen.  I forget what it was, but it was an obvious lie on AJ's part.  GN acted like he wouldn't be on the show blah, blah, blah.  Then a few months (or less) later AJ was back on the show.  Big surprise.

Evelyn Paglini never got anything much right either.

Her 'prediction' that got Art all excited was 'I see fires in the west' (said in cracked, cigarette smoke ruined voice).  Sure enough, Southern Calif had their annual Santa Anna wind blown fires, and Pags came on to take credit.  That was good for 42 additional appearences.  And counting.  When the glow from that runs out, perhaps she'll come on and predict cold and snow up north this winter.

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 05, 2012, 09:39:36 PM
Her 'prediction' that got Art all excited was 'I see fires in the west' (said in cracked, cigarette smoke ruined voice).  Sure enough, Southern Calif had their annual Santa Anna wind blown fires, and Pags came on to take credit.  That was good for 42 additional appearences.  And counting.  When the glow from that runs out, perhaps she'll come on and predict cold and snow up north this winter.
Odd, I see hurricanes this year.  Oh, and stress on crops in the midwest from too much or too little moisture.  Did I mention the earthquake that will occur somewhere in Asia and political unrest somewhere in Europe?

Where is my interview and book deals?

punkinpie

Quote from: WOTR on April 05, 2012, 10:35:00 PM

Where is my interview and book deals?

If you can figure out how to take a really long time to say that exact same thing, can I be your agent?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: punkinpie on April 05, 2012, 10:42:16 PM
If you can figure out how to take a really long time to say that exact same thing, can I be your agent?

lol

hosehead

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 05, 2012, 08:06:39 PMGeorge has about a weeks worth of toothpaste down the front of his shirt

Doubt it. The last time that pie-hole saw a toothbrush was 1997.

sleeplessinca

Can't tolerate burned out light bulbs....

I guess you can't exactly expect him to notice the burned out one over his head, can you?

meanmug247

Noory wouldn't be as bad if he was a raging asshole. not the passive asshole he is now, I'm talking about a raging in your face asshole. someone who was completely unstable and preferably a drunk.  it would atleast provide some laughs. Noory just provides anger and sadness.

Lovely Bones

My memory is that he provided an alleged location for Carnes--after the disclaimer that he hated to provide information in missing persons' cases because he didn't want to hurt the families. 

That was last summer, and nothing has led to finding Carnes' location, either alive or deceased. 

Dames is a complete fraud, just like Sylvia Browne. 

Edited to add: sorry, Punkinpie.  We're on the same wavelength.  Read your Sylvia Browne reference after I posted this. 

analog kid

Quote from: Lovely Bones on April 06, 2012, 07:43:16 AM
My memory is that he provided an alleged location for Carnes--after the disclaimer that he hated to provide information in missing persons' cases because he didn't want to hurt the families. 

That was last summer, and nothing has led to finding Carnes' location, either alive or deceased. 

Edited to add: sorry, Punkinpie.  We're on the same wavelength.  Read your Sylvia Browne reference after I posted this.

A mother whose young son was missing once asked Sylvia where her kid was and if he was safe, and Sylvia said "Oh, I hate this; your son is dead," and the woman broke down in hysterics. She's as vile a person as there exists.

fysisist

Quote from: ManiacMatt on April 05, 2012, 09:35:12 PM

I wonder what Alex Jones did to get back on C2C.  About 1-2 years ago, I think, GN was talking about how he was disappointed with AJ because of the fake news he did with Charlie Sheen.  I forget what it was, but it was an obvious lie on AJ's part.  GN acted like he wouldn't be on the show blah, blah, blah.  Then a few months (or less) later AJ was back on the show.  Big surprise.

Alex Jones had Noory on his show not too long ago.  I happened to be playing hooky from the job, driving around listening to satellite radio.  Same mutual masturbation as always, going on about how important the great GN is and C2C for getting the real truth out to us, the unsuspecting masses and what a hero and great american GN is, etc., etc.  The bullshit runs high when those two jackoffs are in the same room.  Of course, it's all about promoting each other's shows, nothing more, nothing less. 

WOTR

Quote from: analog kid on April 06, 2012, 10:23:38 AM
A mother whose young son was missing once asked Sylvia where her kid was and if he was safe, and Sylvia said "Oh, I hate this; your son is dead," and the woman broke down in hysterics. She's as vile a person as there exists.
This will sound horrible, but if you are going to call yourself a psychic and make up lies, you may as well go with the lie that is most likely so as to say that you were right in the future.  Saying that the kid was abducted by a millionaire couple because they were unable to conceive and is safe, happy, rich, loved and nurtured would be more unlikely that saying that the kid is dead.  If the police ever find the kid, I can tell you which scenario is more likely and which one she would be able to say that she was correct by supposedly predicting the outcome.

DebbyS

"Can't tolerate burned out light bulbs...."

Seems to give a whole new twisted meaning to "worker in the light"...

WOTR

I would like to offer a sincere thanks to George for reminding me again tonight that there are no coincidences.  I had the radio on in the background and, while I would occasionally catch something he said and think that I should really take the time to wander over to the radio to hit the power button, I was just too lazy.  Suddenly I heard him once again putting forth his favourite theory that there are no coincidences and I thought to myself that George is right... this is the universes was of telling me to turn his show off; it just isnt worth listening to even as background noise.

Thanks George!

When did George start telling us that he wants 3500 new coast insiders each month?  I have a hard time believing that there are that many people out there who actually want to listen to him blather on about stuff.  Heck I turn him off most nights (and listening to him is free if you discount the damage done to my intellect.)  He honestly thinks that over 40 000 people a year will pay $.25 a day to hear him?  Unless my math is off, that would be 42000 new insiders next year at this time.  @$.25 per day it would be $10500 per day just from new insiders.  That would amount to $3.8 million of new revenue which would compound and repeat annually for doing nothing but maintaining a website.  No wonder premiere refuses to get rid of the incompetent fool if he can actually deliver revenue like that (in addition to the commercials and what the stations pay...)

Getting any ideas there MV?  I heard your interview with Rollye talking about income from radio...  Just get yourself a host who sucks and a gullible, stupid audience.  Stop doing any segments where people might have to think and just spoon feed them manure (and stop allowing people like me to tune in free.)

Like many of you I've boarded  the life raft leaving the smoldering hulk of coast to coast. Tuned in occasionally for George Knapp and that's it. Found myself cursing at my radio too many times to listen when Noory is on. Maybe some yet to be created radio network will come along to tantalize us with a noory antidote.  Not counting on it. Pre-mirror radio has sucked the last particle of fun out of c to c.

preston

So can't George Norron handle 1 full night of open callers anymore?

Lovely Bones

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2012, 02:28:23 PM
This will sound horrible, but if you are going to call yourself a psychic and make up lies, you may as well go with the lie that is most likely so as to say that you were right in the future.  Saying that the kid was abducted by a millionaire couple because they were unable to conceive and is safe, happy, rich, loved and nurtured would be more unlikely that saying that the kid is dead.  If the police ever find the kid, I can tell you which scenario is more likely and which one she would be able to say that she was correct by supposedly predicting the outcome.

True.  Except she did that to Shawn Hornbeck's parents, and Shawn was one of the rare kids who was being held captive (albeit not by a millionaire couple) and was still alive. 

The alive/dead thing isn't the only way these so-called psychics/remote viewers prey on families of the missing.  Even providing an alleged place where the bodies can be found is an emotional roller coaster.  And those that take money for information should be shot.   

b_dubb

Quote from: Lovely Bones on April 06, 2012, 07:43:16 AM

Dames said Carnes was dead. He doesn't give a shit about anyone's feelings