• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on January 17, 2017, 04:41:29 AM
This isn't even my final form.

Now look what you've done. I'll go find the dratted thing.

=Schlyder=

4 Days.   reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Kidnostad3

I've decided to fly up to D.C. to become part of the "meat wall" that the bikers are going to set up on Friday.  (I told my wife that I'm going up to participate in a men's meditation weekend at an ashram outside of Baltimore.)  Look for me.  I'll be the one wearing the horned Viking helmet, hockey mask and catcher's shin guards. Okay, there's probably going to be a lot of us turned out in that same ensamble so I'm going to pin a red rose to my tee.  Remember to look for the red rose and save any videos that you see me in.

Yorkshire pud

You made top right. Upper echelons at last. How do you feel now?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 17, 2017, 08:56:42 AM
I've decided to fly up to D.C. to become part of the "meat wall" that the bikers are going to set up on Friday.  (I told my wife that I'm going up to participate in a men's meditation weekend at an ashram outside of Baltimore.)  Look for me.  I'll be the one wearing the horned Viking helmet, hockey mask and catcher's shin guards. Okay, there's probably going to be a lot of us turned out in that same ensamble so I'm going to pin a red rose to my tee.  Remember to look for the red rose and save any videos that yeou see me in.

What an honor.  To have one of my misspellings immortalized, imagine.  They should capture one of my attempts at spelling mayonaise.

Yorkshire pud

The alt-right is having a falling out -- in some ways with their President-elect, but in perhaps even more instances with each other.

And it comes on the eve of an alt-right inaugural celebration called the DeploraBall -- a play off of Hillary Clinton's "basket of deplorables" campaign remark.
Look no further than the white nationalist who coined the term alt-right, Richard Spencer. He's the same man who stood at a podium shortly after Donald Trump's election and, in a video that went viral, shouted "Hail Trump!" while several in the crowd celebrated the victory with a Nazi salute.
But listen to him now, you'll notice a marked shift in tone when speaking of the man who will become the 45th President of the United States.
"I have described it as the morning-after period. We got euphoric and a little drunk on success," Spencer, director of the white nationalist think tank National Policy Institute, told CNN. "I am getting worried that he won't work on really big important issues like immigration -- that he'll get caught up on little things like making fun of people on Twitter."

Really? Now there is a surprise! How fucking stupid to think he'd change tack just because he got elected. Now they're all lost at sea, because their boy isn't what they hoped he'd be. Who could have seen that coming?

Some others in the alt-right are starting to wonder if Trump is really their guy. They've become increasingly critical of his Cabinet picks, and the fact that he's admitted that Russia did in fact engage in hacking leading up to the election.
Last month, Spencer even tweeted, "The #AltRight was aligned with the Trump cheerleaders for 2016. That period is over."

And Jack Posobiec, another of the DeploraBall's organizers, has been accused of creating a "Rape Melania" sign in order to create bad publicity for anti-Trump protesters. Posobiec did not respond to CNN's request for an interview.

Funny that, they never want to go on record.

Oh dear oh dear...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/white-nationalists-trump-losing-faith/

Its okay, the messenger can be blamed. Its fake news anyway, Pisser Don said so.

Yorkshire pud

Russia's Putin calls leaked Trump memos 'utter nonsense'

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38649169

He added that he did not see why Mr Trump would rush to meet prostitutes in Moscow, given he was organising beauty pageants and meeting "the most beautiful women in the world".

"I find it hard to imagine he ran to a hotel to meet our girls of 'low social responsibility'... though they are of course also the best in the world. But I doubt Trump took that bait."

Borat line!!!

Mr Putin also said reports that Russian hackers had interfered in the US election were "fake news", though he told people to keep in mind that "the hackers didn't make anything up - whoever they were - they just uncovered material".

Yeah? How would he know if he wasn't involved? I'm being picky I know.

Juan

It tickles me to watch you libs advancing Putin's agenda by trying to undermine democracy

It appears that Obama has commuted the sentence of Chelsea/Bradley Manning.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on January 17, 2017, 03:33:19 PM
advancing Putin's agenda

You know what really makes me not worry about Putin? The fact that Ed Dames said he was dangerous.

It's a trick. Get an axe.

albrecht

It tickles me to watch you libs advancing Putin's agenda by trying to undermine democracy

Well, considering the constant rumors, I can easily see why, like him releasing terrorist Muslims from GITMO, would pardon "Chelsea" Manning.

Though this "Chelsea" Manning communtation could've resulted, in addition to his personal reasons, been due to some pressure brought to bear by the NFL so they could cinch the contract for Lady Gaga to perform at the Superbowl.

Juan

Quote from: Just in Case of Fire on January 17, 2017, 03:34:58 PM
You know what really makes me not worry about Putin? The fact that Ed Dames said he was dangerous.
Very good point.

Yorkshire pud

'You libs'? What does that even mean?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2017, 03:40:42 PM
Well, considering the constant rumors, I can easily see why, like him releasing terrorist Muslims from GITMO, would pardon "Chelsea" Manning.

Though this "Chelsea" Manning communtation could've resulted, in addition to his personal reasons, been due to some pressure brought to bear by the NFL so they could cinch the contract for Lady Gaga to perform at the Superbowl.

These 'terrorists' at Guantamano? What exactly have they been charged, convicted by a jury and imprisoned for? Or are they just there to be subject to white noise and waterboardng, because 'torture works'? Oh yeah, that'll be it. Even though the experience of interrogation over decades shows torture doesn't work in getting valuable information.

coaster

Salty folks in a salty thread. I'm just gonna grab a lawn chair, sip my drink, and watch this country burn itself down, while everyone bickers about why they are right and you are wrong. Entertaining shit, really. Here is to the great experiment which went fucking haywire. Cheers.

Quote from: coaster on January 17, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
Salty folks in a salty thread. I'm just gonna grab a lawn chair, sip my drink, and watch this country burn itself down, while everyone bickers about why they are right and you are wrong. Entertaining shit, really. Here is to the great experiment which went fucking haywire. Cheers.

Good to see you, coaster!

albrecht

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 04:39:47 PM
These 'terrorists' at Guantamano? What exactly have they been charged, convicted by a jury and imprisoned for? Or are they just there to be subject to white noise and waterboardng, because 'torture works'? Oh yeah, that'll be it. Even though the experience of interrogation over decades shows torture doesn't work in getting valuable information.
I tend to agree though there could be a situation in which torture "works," say in some immediate situation or for some basic specific information, but not the best or most effective way to get information as proven. Is it though a deterrent? Maybe? But morally questionable either way. Though even isolation is considered torture by some and IF they are convicted I would suggest this, though a bullet to the back of the head would be cheaper. The rest should be returned to their country, regardless if those countries want them. And, just in case the country wouldn't deal with them, we should "put in out on the street" that they testified, gave information, grassed, etc so that their colleagues won't trust them, at worst, or kill them, at best.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-26335261
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/14/gitmo.detainees/index.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bowe-bergdahl-released/ex-gitmo-militants-are-free-move-around-qatar-source-n121356

The whole strategy is screwed up. Instead of GITMO, rendition, or wars we should've started with our own borders, immigration policy, and infiltration, prosecution, deportation, and investigations of the Muslims already in our countries. And focus on becoming energy independent (including alternative forms of energy but also more drilling, etc) from Muslim regimes and stop trade, arm sales, and contact with them.

It looks like the buyers remorse is starting to sink in. It's not going to be much fun for DT if he lets his supporters down and makes them angry.

https://twitter.com/trump_regrets?lang=en

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 17, 2017, 05:28:50 PM
It looks like the buyers remorse is starting to sink in. It's not going to be much fun for DT if he lets his supporters down and makes them angry.

I wish he would stop tweeting but I'm giving him 3 or 4 months as president before I make a judgment.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 17, 2017, 05:28:50 PM

The Rs have a contingency for that.

Juan

Trump will be slightly worse than average.  Hillary would have been a disaster.

akwilly

Trump's wife is smoking hot. We will be fine.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 16, 2017, 11:47:04 PM
Haha I have no idea

Okay, are you going to tell me what a St. Petersburg Slayride is or not.  A Google search turned up nothing and my degenerate cousin Ralph is threatening to tell everyone that I post on BelGab if I don't get him an answer.  Surely you of all people know what it is (and no I'm not calling you Shirley.)

Please feel free to correct any misspellings.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 17, 2017, 05:54:42 PM
I wish he would stop tweeting

As a result of my President-Elect's relentless daily Twatterstorm, I have made it my regular discipline to arise every morning at 3 AM Pacific time, gorge myself on bacon and whipped coffee, and pore over his tweets like a lovestruck schoolgirl at the heighth of Beatlemania.

How can you want this to end? There's something wrong with you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on January 17, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
Here is to the great experiment which went fucking haywire.

Bellchan?

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 17, 2017, 06:08:18 PM
Okay, are you going to tell me what a St. Petersburg Slayride is or not.

Are you familiar with... the Cleveland Steamer?