• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2017, 10:30:41 PM
Okay, now your just being pissy because you're pissed off that Trump beat the piss out of hilliary and you enjoy the pissing contest that's going on over Trump's pee pee fetish.  Admit it.

That's all it is, they're pissy. And emotive. And pissed. Bet Bill Clinton has gotten a golden shower or two in his time.

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 16, 2017, 10:42:23 PM
Here's an idea even the Germans or "fake news" Trump could appreciate:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/02/danish-festival-recycle-urine-beer-roskilde-barley-beercycle
But, more seriously, it is often a wasted product. Sure we know how the Chinese (and others) use human "#2" for fertilizer but this, especially the way they do it, can cause serious health problems and, like here with Mexican produce and sometimes our produce when workers just "use the fields to relieve themselves", serious health problems. Refined and recycled, maybe not so much- but straight out using it, or allowing workers to crap where they work on near slave-wages? A bad move. BUT for urine, easier, and important:
http://www.space.com/6733-astronauts-drink-recycled-urine-celebrate.html
http://www.universetoday.com/101775/an-inside-look-at-the-waterurine-recycling-system-on-the-space-station/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2017, 10:30:41 PM
Okay, now your just being pissy because you're pissed off that Trump beat the piss out of hilliary and you enjoy the pissing contest that's going on over Trump's pee pee fetish.  Admit it.

I don't care for Clinton. But my suggestion would lighten the mood. Its far too formal an occasion for a colony.

K_Dubb

Quote from: News Justin on January 16, 2017, 10:21:41 PM
I don't think it will happen but if 'urine', 'golden' and 'pee' are written into the inauguration script, it will fill me with joy.

Me too, but I think we will have to settle for imagining the post-inaugural St. Petersburg Sleighrides being staged in the Lincoln Bedroom.

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 16, 2017, 11:24:48 PM
http://www.salon.com/2017/01/16/cat-fight-on-the-alt-right-neo-nazi-podcaster-mike-enoch-quits-after-doxxers-reveal-his-wife-is-jewish/
This is no surprise, at all. In Hungary this happened to a prominent leader in the supposed "right-wing" party a few years back- he discovered he was Jewish (by Matrilineal means, not by marriage or practice. Similar to how Obama is Muslim by fact because Islam is Patrilineal. Again, regardless of practice under the fundamental teachings.) But most infamously, I forget his name, but some neo-Nazi radio/internet host ended up being a FBI informant etc I think. It is, usually, about the money, fame, or popularity, I guess? Alex Jones, though never an anti-semite, was married to a Jewish woman, and was attacked by people for being a "Mossad agent" by the even more far-right crazies (they are now divorced and she got A LOT.) Then, of course, over history you get real Jews who go the other way and apparently collaborate with NAZIs (Soros) or like Benjamin H. Freedman give rousing speeches against them. Or, more in modern days, odd situation like that gal in Spokane who faked hate crimes and was head of the NAACP but was a white women born in Idaho but "self-identified" as a black.
A weird world.
ps: this is why though, thankfully, at least in this country, the FAR reaches of the LEFT and RIGHT peter out. Because they start fighting themselves. Right now on the left there is division for "who is more privileged" "who is more discriminated against" "can a CIS person really identify with the struggles of a bi-racial, self-identifying, BLT person" etc. On the Far, and mainstream Hillary Left, HA. One relative I had said that she "had to kick out a close friend, post-election, because she said "you can't understand me as a lesbian in a mixed-race relationship" and "you can afford a nanny." And the Palestine versus Jewish issues raise all kinds of high-jinx. Hilarious. And on the Far-Right you have fight over also crazy stuff- once section supports homosexuality but hates the Joose, others are against homos but support Israel because of religion or destiny. And you got conspiracy type in both the Left and Right who ALL are wondering about each other. Fun times.)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 16, 2017, 11:15:09 PM
Me too, but I think we will have to settle for imagining the post-inaugural St. Petersburg Sleighrides being staged in the Lincoln Bedroom.

Okay I'll bite.  What is a St. Petersburg Sleighrude.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2017, 11:42:22 PM
Okay I'll bite.  What is a St. Petersburg Sleighrude.

Haha I have no idea

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 16, 2017, 11:15:09 PM

How about Zadok the golden sprinkler?

K_Dubb

Hail to the Trump, he's the fount of urination,
Hail to the Trump! Though his actions may appall.
Hail to the Chief and his taste for micturation;
They'll pass out ponchos at his inaugural ball.

His is the aim to make this grand country grander,
His is the pleasure, hers the relief.
Though you may grab her, you always unhand her,
Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

Pud made me do it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 17, 2017, 12:59:49 AM
Hail to the Trump! Though his actions may apall.

Pud made me do it.

OK, Kdubb is Europeean, for sure!  ;)

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 16, 2017, 11:47:04 PM
Haha I have no idea

Damn! I was hoping for a graphic, steamy, if apocryphal, account of Catherine the Great panting naked and supine on a pile of ermine blankets while lustfully contemplating a Percheron with a full bladder suspended overhead by means of an ingeniously designed apparatus. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on January 16, 2017, 09:45:20 PM
Unless you're nuking Australia or the Indian Ocean, it's the kind of thing people notice.

You have absolutely no awareness of the actual operational parameters of a modern neutron bomb. That's just one example.

Are you seriously sitting here and wholly dismissing the idea, without doing any primary research? I hope you die in a fire, you filthy degenerate fascist mouthpiece chump.

WOTR

Happy Martin Luther King day.  You have to wonder if his dream included Trump?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin a hovel West Of The Rockies. on January 17, 2017, 03:14:16 AM
Happy Martin Luther King day.  You have to wonder if his dream included Trump?

His family seem to think so.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2017, 06:44:31 PM
Are these Bozo's not aware of what outrageous acts by extremists can result in.

... how aware are you, Bozo?

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 16, 2017, 11:24:48 PM
http://www.salon.com/2017/01/16/cat-fight-on-the-alt-right-neo-nazi-podcaster-mike-enoch-quits-after-doxxers-reveal-his-wife-is-jewish/

Quoteone of its most influential leaders â€" a man known to his online followers as “Mike Enoch,” a virulent racist and anti-Semite â€" was revealed to be a New York website developer named Mike Peinovich, who has said that his wife is Jewish. Although the motivations behind Peinovich’s apparent deception are not clear, his operation presumably generated some modest cashflow from true believers in the alt-right crusade. Jeb!

JesusJuice

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 17, 2017, 03:24:16 AM
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Your Bitcoins are in the mail. Thank you for your service.

EDIT: Jeb!

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2017, 03:16:42 AM
His family seem to think so.

His family appears to be very watered down, pampered versions of him.  What is it about his kids that leads you to respect their thoughts and opinions (aside from the fact that you won't find them marching down the highway in protest of anything?)

Jackstar

Also, under the presumption that Donald Drumpf has a fondness for a golden shower--how would this be so much more unacceptable than Bill Clinton's fondness for

???

It would be a very bad sign if a person were to be sexually aroused by fecal matter, but urine is clean and largely sterile. People can drink it. Go ahead. Sip.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2017, 03:33:56 AM
His family appears to be very watered down, pampered versions of him.  What is it about his kids that leads you to respect their thoughts and opinions (aside from the fact that you won't find them marching down the highway in protest of anything?)

Being related to him I find their insights into his psyche much more noteworthy than yours.  ;)

Taaroa

Quote from: Jackstar on January 17, 2017, 03:12:31 AM
You have absolutely no awareness of the actual operational parameters of a modern neutron bomb.
It's used as an anti personnel/anti tank/area denial weapon.

Which is ignoring the fact the Chinese were developing a neutron bomb between '77 and '88.

Are you seriously sitting here and wholly dismissing the idea, without doing any primary research?
I at least admitted I was too lazy to do so, but then again so did you so don't call the kettle black.

I hope you die in a fire, you filthy degenerate fascist mouthpiece chump.
This isn't even my final form.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2017, 03:33:56 AM

His family appears to be very watered down, pampered versions of him.

Hey, let's leave the King's out of the discussion about pee pee games.  You have no proof.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 17, 2017, 05:33:48 AM
Hey, let's leave the King's out the discussion about pee pee games.  You have no proof.

It's really pathetic when their game is so weak that they feel they have to resort to attacking MLK's family.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 17, 2017, 01:57:59 AM
Damn! I was hoping for a graphic, steamy, if apocryphal, account of Catherine the Great panting naked and supine on a pile of ermine blankets while lustfully contemplating a Percheron with a full bladder suspended overhead by means of an ingeniously designed apparatus.

Don't stop there.  What happens next?  Asking for a friend.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 17, 2017, 12:59:49 AM
Hail to the Trump! Though his actions may appall.

Pud made me do it.

Hey try setting this to music and putting it on YouTube.  I bet it would go viral.