• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 15, 2017, 11:45:56 PM
That is where we part.  Even Trump is better than Hillary though.  A vote for someone else was a vote for Hillary.

We part on a number of subjects, but you've always been civil and take things with good humor so I don't take anything personally. I'd rather discuss movies than politics anyway. Cheers!

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 16, 2017, 01:48:48 AM
Looks like Obama is not done yet. Oman announced it has agreed to take 10 Guantanamo prisoners before he keave office.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_APNEWSALERT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-16-01-37-33

The Congress needs to file an injunction to stop it.  Obama does not have the authority do this without providing a certain number of days advance notification, which he apparently didn't do.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 16, 2017, 02:08:40 AM
We part on a number of subjects, but you've always been civil and take things with good humor so I don't take anything personally. I'd rather discuss movies than politics anyway. Cheers!

The world would be a boring place if we agreed on everything.  I welcome diversity of opinion. I do agree with your opinion of Trump as a person at least prior to his presidential run.  I'm hoping for the best with his presidency.  I'd rather talk movies too.  I've been taking a welcome break from politics for the last month for the most part.

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 08, 2016, 07:40:20 AM
Stephen Hawking accomplishes more when he takes a dump than you ever have in your life.

You really ought to aim lower - a lot lower.

To continue to pursue this line of reasoning, let us look at a clue hidden (probably on purpose) here. The cost of his care was funded by an American foundation. That probably didn't jump out at you, since it is written in a language to make it disappear for most people. But that very language acted as a red flag for me.

So what American foundation funded this? It took some digging, (http://simplyknowledge.com/science/stephen-hawking) but it is the MacArthur Foundation. This is a huge red flag, since John T. MacArthur was the owner of Bankers Life and Casualty, one of the largest insurance firms. At the time of his death he was said to have been (https://www.macfound.org/about/our-history/about-the-macarthurs/) one of the three richest men in the US. So we should look at his foundation like we look at the Rockefeller Foundation or the Ford Foundation: that is to say, with high suspicion.

MacArthur owned Bankers Life from 1935 to 1978. In that year, most of his wealth went into his Foundation, we are told. Curiously, in the next year, 1979, a large financial services holding company
called Conseco (now CNO) was born. It immediately began buying up insurance companies, including Bankers Life and Casualty. Get ready for this: it bought Bankers Life in 1986, the very same year the MacArthur Foundation began funding Hawking. Coincidence? We'll see.  We are told CNO purchased Bankers Life for 118 million, which seems absurdly low for the company of the 3rd richest man in the US. How did MacArthur become a multi-billionaire from such a measly company?

These are the questions you should be asking.

http://whale.to/c/hawk3.pdf

For someone who has the ability to explain the unexplainable, this observation is a bit disappointing. However, the (arguably) smartest person on Earth did go on to offer his personal take on the man:

“He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.”

https://www.good.is/articles/hawking-vs-trump

Arguable.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 16, 2017, 01:37:08 AM
We know young Marco won't eat his Wheaties that morning and pretend he has a pair of balls.

That's really just your handler's opinion, you obnoxious expat faggot shill.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin Time on January 15, 2017, 07:35:45 PM
For those who have never been 'in battle,'  you should consider yourself lucky.  So let's continue to talk shit because it is fun.  I like it.  It makes me laugh.
Run Snowflakes, run.  Run to your safe places.  Bwhahahahahahhaah   

Semper fi bro.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2017, 07:24:26 AM

"He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.”[/b][/url.

That's just part of Donald's natural charm and what makes him so lovable.  I would insert after "demagogue" "who has a set of cajones and doesn't tolerate bullshit."  Otherwise I'm good with the statement.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2017, 11:08:29 AM
That's just part of Donald's natural charm and what makes him so lovable.  I would insert after "demagogue" "who has a set of cajones and doesn't tolerate bullshit."

Hmmmmm. No. Cajones would suggest he quietly assesses the situation, establishes the facts and arrives at a reasonable considered decision. He does none of that. He's a bully. He's also chronically misinformed: he told the CNN reporter he was 'fake news' , because Buzzfeed ran a story he didn't like. CNN like all the other msm reported that the CIA had told Trump.

He's very insecure, immature, self centred, and really not that bright.

Cajones? Naaaa, not really.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2017, 11:08:29 AM
That's just part of Donald's natural charm and what makes him so lovable.  I would insert after "demagogue" "who has a set of cajones and doesn't tolerate bullshit."  Otherwise I'm good with the statement.

He's a demagogue?! That's all the left have been doing this election. They've created such a frenzied atmosphere Hitler calling that a few days ago someone here who's views are definitely right of center went from telling me I was carrying water for Putin to telling me I was the next Goebbels within the space of two posts because I don't believe the bullshit the mainstream media is spinning about Trump. Now that's demagoguery!  ::) :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: News Justin on January 16, 2017, 11:04:44 AM
? You quoted yourself and attributed it to me? How?

Okay, I did all that after drinking only 1/2 cup of coffee this morning and I don't reach full consciousness until I've consumed at least 5.  It's a matter of insufficient caffenation and it's not nice to make fun of someone with a metabolic problem.

3OctaveFart

Does someone feel like rooting through that link farm Jack posted for anything sensible? I'm not fluent in retard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 16, 2017, 11:27:09 AM
Does someone feel like rooting through that link farm Jack posted for anything sensible? I'm not fluent in retard.

No. You'd have to pull your head out of your ass to even be considered as smart as retarded.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2017, 11:25:54 AM
Okay, I did all that after drinking only 1/2 cup of coffee this morning and I don't reach full consciousness until I've consumed at least 5.  It's a matter of insufficient caffenation and it's not nice to make fun of someone with a metabolic problem.

I missed that memo when I requested a full bio of you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: News Justin on January 16, 2017, 11:15:05 AM
Hmmmmm. No. Cajones would suggest he quietly assesses the situation, establishes the facts and arrives at a reasonable considered decision. He does none of that. He's a bully. He's also chronically misinformed: he told the CNN reporter he was 'fake news' , because Buzzfeed ran a story he didn't like. CNN like all the other msm reported that the CIA had told Trump.

He's very insecure, immature, self centred, and really not that bright.

Cajones? Naaaa, not really.

So Pud this guy Justin is some kind of alter ego or something right.  Have you told your other alter egos about him and more importantly have you told your shrink?

3OctaveFart

That's really just your handler's opinion, you obnoxious expat faggot shill.
No need to lash out at me because Empress wouldn't let you bend her over a sawhorse.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2017, 11:34:33 AM
So Pud this guy Justin is some kind of alter ego or something right.  Have you told your other alter egos about him and more importantly have you told your shrink?

Its complicated. But trust me.

pate

On my phone so cannot post lunk, but jest herd on raido that Trump plans to defund NPR!

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on January 16, 2017, 11:36:58 AM
On my phone so cannot post lunk, but jest herd on raido that Trump plans to defund NPR!
I used to listen to NPR but it's nothing but a sell-out propaganda machine for the left now, even the damn game shows.  Make it so.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: News Justin on January 16, 2017, 11:35:48 AM
Its complicated. But trust me.

Yeah, I understand.  I've got one I call "Dr. Filthy McNasty" but I don't like to talk about his benavioral characteristics too much.  Has to do with pending bench warrants, law suits and such.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on January 16, 2017, 11:40:27 AM
I used to listen to NPR but it's nothing but a sell-out propaganda machine for the left now, even the damn game shows.  Make it so.

At least it was put to a vote to see if the public wanted it defunded..... Instead of Trump just doing thngs on a whim because it isn't what he wants. But he's no dictator, no way.

Jackstar

These are the questions you should be asking.

Quotein 1979, during the Sino-Vietnamese war, when Russia sent a mechanized army into China, Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping had it destroyed with a hydrogen bomb. The remains of this army can be seen on Google Earth and serve as a reminder why starting a war with China is not a good idea

3OctaveFart

We have bigger fookin' problems than NPR being defunded. An expected move by the douche. Shrug.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 16, 2017, 11:47:02 AM
At least it was put to a vote to see if the public wanted it defunded..... Instead of Trump just doing thngs on a whim because it isn't what he wants. But he's no dictator, no way.

I think you'll find most are OK with this. Radiolab is the only NPR show I ever listen to. Trump is a populist.

MAX

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 16, 2017, 11:50:54 AM
We have bigger fookin' problems than NPR being defunded. An expected move by the douche. Shrug.

President Douche,  show some respect you commie fuck. 

3OctaveFart

Quote from: MAX on January 16, 2017, 11:56:53 AM

President Douche,  show some respect you commie fuck.
You getting fresh with me son?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 16, 2017, 12:04:56 PM

That articulate attitude to anti social media in full.

Promised to "keep" Twitter as president, saying, "I can go bing, bing bing" and respond to "dishonest" news

Read: "Anything that doesn't say I'm a living god. Or worse, dares to point out my flaws."

MAX

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 16, 2017, 12:04:56 PM

Hater, that poor guy got his head chopped off