• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich claims he is hetero, but also claims to be in a sexual relationship with his "transgender son" who was once a girl - but he still has sex with occasionally.  His party months are coming up here soon - after he survives another trip to Mexico to kill people opposed to his Asian gang brothers
He claims he dresses as a woman assassin.

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 17, 2019, 12:54:32 AM

Dietrich claims he is not entirely human, but also the biological son of Adolf Hitler.  The relative of "Vlad Dracula"  and the "only one" who can lead a revolution against the white race!

I know I'm late to the party. But the son of Hitler now wants to lead a revolution against the white race? And he is in a sexual relationship with his kid?

There is a reason that I have avoided this side of BG.  :(

*And he's an assassin? Of course. Silly me. All hit men and assassins publicly declare it. "yes, he paint's houses."  :o

Just for Dietrich.

Gunner65

Interesting that aging Asian gang members would facilitate his once a year every fall...trip to Mexico.  At over 50 years of age Dietrich - a "disabled  SSDI psychotic freak" would be given such a mission.

Gunner65

Dietrich doesn't paint shit!

He has likely not done a day's work since he was rejected by the USMC in 1988!

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 17, 2019, 01:16:59 AM
Dietrich doesn't paint shit!

It's a saying to do with hit men... Painting houses (in blood.)

Just for Dietrich- Robbie Robertson is a pretty good (obscure?) artist. Here he is with Van Morrison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F84w_jCXHCc

Gunner65

The insane fucker lived with his parents in the same house and the same lower apartment until they died in 2007 and 2011.  And yet the property is valued a 1.5 million!

Dietrich now has neighbors above him for the first time in over twenty years!  I have published the property records previously on this thread!

Gunner65

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2019, 01:21:42 AM
It's a saying to do with hit men... Painting houses

So I paint my house and you associate that with Dietrich? And I publish my work as I go - painting my fucking house, and you connect that with Dietrich?

Gunner65

"Painting"  or "targeting"  is a relatively new term WOTR I am sure you will agree.  And certainly nothing Dietrich is able to do - Dietrich claims I do nothing but concern my life about him and that I was paid a million dollars to "gang-stalk" him for the past 3 years -  Well, Dietrichs BS continues to fall apart!

Dietrich doesn't know shit about much of anything - I will paint my house and prepare for winter and you both can kiss my ass!  WOTR you need to research just a little, a couple hours maybe.

But this usless propaganda bullshit you are using is gonna fail real quick!

Gunner65

And Robbie Robertson may be an obscure artist  - but he leaves Dietrich in the dust!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk6I3JzWeas

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 17, 2019, 01:34:49 AM
"Painting"  or "targeting"  is a relatively new term WOTR I am sure you will agree.  And certainly nothing Dietrich is able to do - Dietrich claims I do nothing but concern my life about him and that I was paid a million dollars to "gang-stalk" him for the past 3 years -  Well, Dietrichs BS continues to fall apart!

Dietrich doesn't know shit about much of anything - I will paint my house and prepare for winter and you both can kiss my ass!  WOTR you need to research just a little, a couple hours maybe.

But this usless propaganda bullshit you are using is gonna fail real quick!

I'll bite. What the fuck does painting a house have to do with you? It was a fucking joke. You tell me he is an assassin, and it reminds me of a new album out this week by a decent artist. I jokingly say that Dietrich "paints houses" in relation to to your saying he claims to be an assassin, and suddenly I'm doing something with "propaganda bullshit".

You need to get a grip and join reality. "I'll paint my house and prepare for winter." Good. Please do so. I'm going to make Saurkraut because it is fall.

Now I'm going to see if I can trigger you with a rendition of "sitting on the dock of the bay" as preformed by a now deceased street performer. Sung with as much soul as you can hope for... And unless you or he is able to twist it in your minds- it has no relation to either of you. Just a cool song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es3Vsfzdr14

Gunner65

What are you Dan Arola now with your "triggering" trap music bullshit!?

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 17, 2019, 02:46:51 AM
What are you Dan Arola now with your "triggering" trap music bullshit!?
I don't know (come to think of it- I don't know who Dan Arola is.) But "I hear you paint houses" sure as hell seems to have sent you off the deep end.

Gunner65

HAHAHAAA!

Well then You are gonna love this! - Trust meh!  :o Here is Daniel Arola aka"Kane Lawless" - Dietrich's premiere racist "philosopher" and flying monkey attack troll!
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.arola.3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGEOZXbN9tA

WOTR

I bring you Roger Ridley and Robbie Robertson, and you give me that in exchange?  >:(

He is almost good enough to be one of Noories submerging artists. Do his flying monkeys ever venture out to the lands where they have not control (Bellgab), or do they confine themselves to the safety of facebook and youtube?

When I think back- did you not post something with this guy as a supposed knife fighter? If I'm correct, then I assume he is equally skilled in many of his pursuits?

albrecht

"What we got here is failure to communicate," I think.   

Gunner recently painted his house but WOTR was mentioning the slang term "paint houses" to mean a contract killer, particular Frank Sheeran, who had a book written about him as "I Hear You Paint Houses?" (he was a painter but code for you will do contract killings.) DD in claiming to be some kind of contract killer, merc, etc so a joke was being made and interpreted another way.

Gunner65

True- because I was not familiar with the term and didn't bother to look it up before responding  - so my bad on that.  Live and learn I guess. Unlike Dietrich I can (and usually do) admit when I am wrong.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 17, 2019, 07:10:58 PM
didn't bother to look it up before responding  - so my bad on that.  Live and learn I guess. Unlike Dietrich I can (and usually do) admit when I am wrong.

I can confirm that your spelling and grammar is usually, more or less, up to par--although, you did just fuck up the em dash, twice. I blame your schooling.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2019, 07:15:58 PM
I can confirm that your spelling and grammar is usually, more or less, up to par--although, you did just fuck up the em dash, twice. I blame your schooling.
I do too! And the fact I have become lazy over the years.  I blame that on using e-mail and posting to Bellgab.  I tend to rush what I write but I do try to be grammatically correct and concise.

Of course, I could pay 10.00 per month for Grammarly to cover my ass.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2019, 07:15:58 PM

I don't understand what Eye can possibly have to do with DietRite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPVC4YxDlI

-p

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2019, 06:39:22 PM
"What we got here is failure to communicate," I think.   

Gunner recently painted his house but WOTR was mentioning the slang term "paint houses" to mean a contract killer, particular Frank Sheeran, who had a book written about him as "I Hear You Paint Houses?" (he was a painter but code for you will do contract killings.) DD in claiming to be some kind of contract killer, merc, etc so a joke was being made and interpreted another way.

Ahh. Now it all makes sense. I worked on painting awhile back- I still need to do something about putting trim back on and getting the finishing touches in place for a few rooms. Closets and trim are my two weaknesses...

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 17, 2019, 07:33:16 PM
Of course, I could pay 10.00 per month for Grammarly to cover my ass.

If you ever sign up, I would love to know what comes out the other end once you feed Pate's posts into the "allegory rhythm."

Gunner65

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2019, 11:20:46 PM
If you ever sign up, I would love to know what comes out the other end once you feed Pate's posts into the "allegory rhythm."
HA! Don't count on that very soon.  And if it actually happened would you be able to note the difference? Hehe

Gunner65

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 18, 2019, 12:44:36 AM
Thank you.  That is one of the creepy ones.
Don't play with Debbie behind her back-she hates that.

Gunner65

Dietrichs' last show until 29 September.  :)

Photo: Vampire Knight - Kuran Kaname
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/554576141611631276/?lp=true

"LAST LIVESTREAM BEFORE GOING INCOMMUNICADO THROUGH NEXT WEEK (PRAYERFULLY TO RETURN..."

Corona Kitty

On a scale of 1 through 10, how sad are you that his show doesn't return until the 29th?

Pelayo

So, ddd admitted his prick is diseased and deformed and looks like a ginger root.