• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Nice job of using a quote out of context Jackster!

Quote from: Liberace! on September 08, 2019, 09:51:50 PM
Yes, the banned can host. They just need to let their interest be known in this thread.

On second thought, they could email admin@bellgab.com.

Since when do you give a shit about any discussion on this thread Jackster?  I certainly would not define your sniping as participation here.

Do you not understand the difference between a host and a guest?

Alright Jacko..back to your domicile for more wife beating or being beaten action which starts at 2:39

https://youtu.be/DpTHURHxvck

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 02:54:26 PM
Since when do you give a shit about any discussion on this thread

Your relentless spamming shits up the Recent Posts feed. That's it, and that's all. I have no objections to your flagrant displays of absolute retardation beyond that.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 02:54:26 PM
Jackster

ooh, sick burn

Gunner65

Looks like a Friday the 13th show with Joe Boyer ain't happening.  This is the icing on Dietrichs "shit-cake" this week!  A live show removed by You Tube...his "cosmetologist" publicly severing any ties with him...a family moving into the vacant apartment above him for the first time in over a decade (resulting in plumbing issues)...and a mysterious poster new to this thread.

Dietrich even mentioned visiting a "depression group" (if you can believe that shit!)  He certainly sounded depressed by the end of his last shit show.  Poor pathological, schizophrenic Dietrich.  :'(  Always the victim -

Just days ago he was claiming victory!  Now he grudgingly faces another "secret mission" to the south at the behest of his gang-brotherhood!  LOL!  Un-fucking-believable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhAg6bA3_o

Gunner65

According to his past history of "programs," Dietrich will begin a nearly four month period of semi-constant partying for various reasons starting in mid-late October for his birthday, amid the arrival of the "Blue Angels" and the "occupation" of hordes of US Navy and Marine personnel ...to the various Asian New Year,  Eastern European Catholic and other observances and festivals well into late January of 2020.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 06:00:46 PM
According to his past history of "programs," Dietrich will begin a nearly four month period of semi-constant partying for various reasons starting in mid-late October for his birthday, amid the arrival of the "Blue Angels" and the "occupation" of hordes of US Navy and Marine personnel ...to the various Asian New Year,  Eastern European Catholic and other observances and festivals well into late January of 2020.
Woo Hoo! Fleetweek!

Dietrich is gonna snap any day now...LOL. The people living above him will start complaining of the bad smells and loud noises coming from below. His landlord will warn him to get his shit together or he will hit the bricks. Dietrich will naturally not comply and will get the boot. Hope he has all the gear he will need to survive on the mean streets of San Francisco. He WILL suffer the agonies of the damned and beg that someone will end his pain for him with a bullet. Too bad Gunner is on the other side of the continent. He would no doubt be happy to oblige. But Gunner probably wants DD to suffer so he will just laugh at him.

Gunner65

If indeed Dietrich now has people living above him as he claims, his "world" has now received a serious adjustment. This also comes after a series of renovations to the property (which Dietrich did not disclose) and the fact his own living space was subjected to inspections etc over the past 90 days. Given the actual outcome, I would not be surprised that Dietrich may be facing a notice of eviction.

Dietrichs' description of a 1.5 million dollar property as a "Crypt" owned by the same family for over 30 years does not match the tax records which also show improvements made to the property.  I have previously published evidence showing this. It is my opinion that they allowed Dietrich to continue to live there for many years despite his nature. 

I have actually gone through my own postings on this thread in search of the infamous "Dietrich female assassin photo" and found he had plumbing problems last year -  (I was unable to locate the photo) but it does not matter as I have already proven it was not Dietrich.

Pelayo

ddd's trip "south" is to deepest, darkest Africa, where the tribes there put intruders like him to death by way of Unga Bunga.

Dietrich probably doesn't need to go that far south. Near Leavenworth and Turk streets in San Francisco the ghetto denizens will do just fine since they are just as crazed and sadistic.

Gunner65

My instinct tells me there is no "secret mission" of a 50-year old freak with no ID posing as anyone going anywhere!  All I hear from Dietrich are lies as usual!  But the reality tells me otherwise! And yes, I prefer he should suffer. Why wouldn't I?

Put yourself in the position of the property owner.  Even after all these years of putting up with Dietrich (out of respect for his dead parents) and facing the reality of his hoarding and lack of personal hygiene - as you move new tenants upstairs - what would you do?

Dietrich has lived in a fucking fantasy world for over 30 years!

Pelayo

You have a point there ST, maybe he's going only as far south as south shit city, where the See's candy factory is. I heard they are hiring fudge packers. And since the thought of doing actual work is enough to kill ddd, no wonder he says he may not come back alive.

Gunner65

Occams Razor - "The simplest solution is most likely the right one."[3] Occam's razor instead says that when presented with competing hypotheses that make the same predictions, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions,[3] and it is not meant to be a way of choosing between hypotheses that make different predictions.

Speculation is not a hypothesis!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 07:17:57 PM
Occams Razor
Oh yeah Gunner, you forgot to mention another thing that happens in October that triggers ddd. The awarding of Nobel prizes. He's convinced he deserves one and is indignant every time he doesn't get one.          https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/about/prize-announcement-dates

Gunner65

Yes. I am not the only one to be so observant as to notice things about Dietrich which are repetitive.   

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 07:28:06 PM
Yes. I am not the only one to be so observant as to notice things about Dietrich which are repetitive.
Considering he IS so repetitive, it is not so hard to notice them. For instance practically every one of his detractors in ddd's mind is guilty of abusing children in some manner. And the motive of why they are his detractors is because ddd spurned their homosexual advances. And when it comes to the last two observations, if I may spracheth some Elizabethan of mine own, me thinks ddd doth protest too much.

Gunner65

Listen to the last few minutes of Dietrichs last shit-show.  Starting at 2:43:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6TrsfiLWrA

Pelayo

I'm listening to his last shit show already and about 2/5's of the way through. I'm just about where I bailed on his ridiculous ramblings last time.

Gunner65

November 25, 2018

Dietrich reports plumbing problems: Page 224 of this thread.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 07:48:33 PM
November 25, 2018

Ha! I always said ddd was full of shit, but that boy had done clogged up his toilet big time with it.

Gunner65

There is NO EVIDENCE that Dietrich EVER worked as a librarian in ANY capacity at the Presidio!  NONE!

Dietrich claims he had access to the base at age 16 and was working in a library in 1982.  He has NEVER named any of his co-workers by name!  He was NOT a Military dependent! Dietrich imagined all of this during the "satanic panic" and found a way to work himself into it by claiming he was connected to Michale Aquino.

All of it is false.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 08:00:06 PM
There is NO EVIDENCE that Dietrich EVER worked as a librarian in ANY capacity at the Presidio!  NONE!

Gunner you should call into DDs show one day

Pelayo

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 08:02:11 PM
Gunner you should call into DDs show one day
Hey Gunner DID text to ddd's chatroom last show. ddd doesn't take calls.

Gunner65

What Dietrich has now is a You Tube chat in which his own cultists monitor and delete comments - in other words they protect Dietrich.  If you look at the chat monitors they are all Dietirch cultists.  Dietrich has given them pass to ban anyone who makes an "unfavorable" comment.  It is total bullshit.  Dietrich NEVER took calls after he was confronted in 2016 or so on Rev Radio.  Because he simply could not defend himself!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Pelayo on September 13, 2019, 08:08:14 PM
Hey Gunner DID text to ddd's chatroom last show. ddd doesn't take calls.

That's weird.. I thought he did.

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 08:16:11 PM
That's weird.. I thought he did.
Absolutely NOT!  Dietrich has NEVER taken calls since 2016...in fact his tactic as a guest to any show is to take over the fucking show and never allow calls!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 08:21:08 PM
Absolutely NOT!  Dietrich has NEVER taken calls since 2016...in fact his tactic as a guest to any show is to take over the fucking show and never allow calls!

So he's another coward like many here are too.