• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on April 25, 2018, 05:23:37 PM
WTF?  Yeah, and there are people in this forum that don't get why Noory gets the hate he does.  ::)

They were probably mean babies.

albrecht

WTF?  Yeah, and there are people in this forum that don't get why Noory gets the hate he does.  ::)
I sorta like this "doctor" versus the other doctors who are just full-on sales-mode. R E Tent didn't hawk, as much, his supplements (or whatever I sorta tune out that) but was wild with conspiracy theories. And he still plays hockey in an adult league and referenced old hockey players. And, basically, doesn't believe anything was what 'they' tell you: OKC, school shootings, JFK, 911, vaccines, vitamins, anti-biotics, black death, HIV/AIDS, cancer, etc etc etc and that the economy of Detroit and Michigan is great.

El Chorro

True crime/current events guest discussing history of Golden State serial killer arrested today. Great topic, chance for first-rate C2C.

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
True crime/current events guest discussing history of Golden State serial killer arrested today. Great topic, chance for first-rate C2C.

Has George asked if he killed any babies or young children?

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

That only happens when Knapp hosts.

El Chorro

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 11:30:38 PM
George wants to know if he killed any babies or young children

Haha. The guest sounds like a kid but still interesting. Wish he was more hard-boiled.

It took the great MITD meltdown of 2018 to make me like gnoory’s show.

Dateline

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 11:30:38 PM
Has George asked if he killed any babies or young children?

That's the grand finale, he's building up to it!

pate

Is he on naow?

Dateline

What is a live stage show vs. a dead stage show?

El Chorro

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

Maybe this killer got a few of those mentally-challenged kids lost in national parks.

Sammy Davis did other great anthems besides "I gotta be me." Why does George always play that one? It's a bit odd for serial-killer bumper lol.

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:39:12 PM
Maybe this killer got a few of those mentally-challenged kids lost in national parks.

Sammy Davis did other great anthems besides "I gotta be me." Why does George always play that one? It's a bit odd for serial-killer bumper lol.

Better than playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga_6Roia4I0

LOL

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 25, 2018, 11:34:44 PM
It took the great MITD meltdown of 2018 to make me like gnoory’s show.

Let's not get carried away here.

El Chorro

Visalia Ransackers is a great minor-league team name.

El Chorro

George wants this kid to interview the killer for C2C.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 11:32:22 PM
Schrader is good on 'true crime.' Not my thing unless more about the investigation and history and less the lurid detail.And like great robbery tales better than the rape n murder stuff. But Schrader good on them also.

Dateline

Maybe the killer is listening and he will call in on the Wild Card line in his one call allowed by the jail.

El Chorro

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2018, 11:50:18 PM
Maybe the killer is listening and he will call in on the Wild Card line in his one call allowed by the jail.

LOLOLOL

El Chorro

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 11:49:33 PM
Schrader is good on 'true crime.' Not my thing unless more about the investigation and history and less the lurid detail.And like great robbery tales better than the rape n murder stuff. But Schrader good on them also.

George is doing fine, plenty of enthusiasm and engagement...it just sounds like he's talking to a teenager.

El Chorro

George is very concerned about who hurt the killer as a child to the point he became a psychopath. Maybe his mama took him as a babe in arms to a lounge concert and the singer yelled at his mom when he cried, turning him into a mean baby.

Quote from: El Chorro on April 26, 2018, 12:05:30 AM
George is very concerned about who hurt the killer as a child to the point he became a psychopath. Maybe his mama took him as a babe in arms to a lounge concert and the singer yelled at his mom when he cried, turning him into a mean baby.

And that singer was Jorch Noory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9SVj7tQmFs

zeebo

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
Haha. The guest sounds like a kid but still interesting. Wish he was more hard-boiled.

He was actually on w/ Knapp awhile back, and was a good show.  Noory usurped him just like he tried to do with Paulides but the result is the same, underwhelming.

El Chorro

Quote from: zeebo on April 26, 2018, 12:12:35 AM
He was actually on w/ Knapp awhile back, and was a good show.  Noory usurped him just like he tried to do with Paulides but the result is the same, underwhelming.

George mentioned that he was just on recently.

CriticalHealthNews.com is peddling some kind of pyramid scheme *sigh*

El Chorro

Caller #1: I have a theory that the killer is a sociopath.

Quote from: El Chorro on April 26, 2018, 12:16:54 AM
Caller #1: I have a theory that the killer is a sociopath.

There's a perfect example of the average Noory listener.  Compare that to the callers 17 years ago.