• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Quote from: albrecht on November 18, 2017, 08:37:19 AM
RIP Malcolm Young
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4942588/malcolm-young-dead-ac-dc-guitarist-and-co-founder-found-dies-aged-64-after-dementia-battle/

Ironic that Mal's family said that rather than sending flowers to send donations to the Salvation Army.  LOL. 

RIP.  He had been sick with dementia for some time.  I wonder what the hell caused it?  Drugs and booze, I guess.

RIP for Mel too.  I had no idea he was still alive.  Don't know his music well but remember him as a personality/sometimes actor.  Seemed like a nice guy.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 20, 2017, 12:56:54 AM
I guess he gave up on parole

STANDBY! Live reports from the from the Senda News Network is about to go live with the latest news about the condition of the dead Charlie Manson!

Gotta love these MSM outlets with their headlines about Charlie burning in hell.  Isn't it funny how some of them have suddenly gotten religious?

CHARLES MANSON IS ROTTING IN HELL!

https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/mass-murderer-charles-manson-dead-at-83/

No seriously, FUCK CHARLES MANSON!!!!  My brother, when he was an impressionable troubled teen idolized Manson.  After watching Helter Skelter, he shaved his head like Charlie in 1974 and descended deeply into drugs and shortly thereafter schizophrenia.  I fucking hate Manson and life is not fucking fair when he outlives my parents who were the same age as him.  Not to mention my brother who died 6 years ago. Manson should have been executed long ago.

If there is anybody on earth that I probably can't forgive, it is Charles Manson.  Burn in fucking flames, Charlie!!! 

I had to get that out of my system.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 20, 2017, 02:13:37 AM
No seriously, FUCK CHARLES MANSON!!!!  My brother, when he was an impressionable troubled teen looked up to Manson as a role model.  After watching Helter Skelter, he shaved his head like Charlie in 1974 and descended deeply into drugs and shortly thereafter schizophrenia.  I fucking hate Manson and life is not fucking fair when he outlives my parents who were the same age as him.  Not to mention my brother who died 6 years ago. He should have been executed long ago.

If there is anybody on earth that I probably can't forgive, it is Charles Manson.  Burn in fucking flames, Charlie!!! 

Sorry about your bro but you know that schizophrenia isn't something you can get. People are either born with the propensity or they're not. Your brother was. It's too bad it wasn't discovered earlier. Manson wasn't schizophrenic, BTW.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 20, 2017, 02:13:37 AM
No seriously, FUCK CHARLES MANSON!!!!  My brother, when he was an impressionable troubled teen idolized Manson.  After watching Helter Skelter, he shaved his head like Charlie in 1974 and descended deeply into drugs and shortly thereafter schizophrenia.  I fucking hate Manson and life is not fucking fair when he outlives my parents who were the same age as him.  Not to mention my brother who died 6 years ago. Manson should have been executed long ago.

It's alright, brother.  I hear you.  So do a lot of us. 

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 20, 2017, 02:31:15 AM
It's alright, brother.  I hear you.  So do a lot of us.

Thanks man,  I just had to let out some steam.   I'm cool.   Just felt like screaming my head off to get the last bit of anger out.  I didn't want to wake my wife though.  So I screamed on Bellgab.

Thank God, that bastard is finally dead.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 20, 2017, 02:22:12 AM
Sorry about your bro but you know that schizophrenia isn't something you can get. People are either born with the propensity or they're not. Your brother was. It's too bad it wasn't discovered earlier. Manson wasn't schizophrenic, BTW.

Sorry bud while he was troubled, he wasn't schizophrenic in the 70's. Our family doesn't have a history of crazy people in it.
We think there was abuse in the day care center he was left at when he was an infant.  Only after he had taken lots of drugs by 1983 did he become schizophrenic.  I blame the drugs and the abuse.  Not to mention the school he went to where this other fuck, Jay Smith, was the principal.  He participated in the fucking drug dealing and my Mom had quite the confrontation with him. I know you like your drugs, MD but they do a lot of damage to people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15smith.html

Rix Gins

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 20, 2017, 02:35:49 AM
Thanks man,  I just had to let out some steam.   I'm cool.   Just felt like screaming my head off to get the last bit of anger out.  I didn't want to wake my wife though.  So I screamed on Bellgab.

Thank God, that bastard is finally dead.

I remember those dark days.  Manson and his family, and the Zodiac over in Frisco.  I hope none of the family members get parole.  They should all die behind bars. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 20, 2017, 02:42:23 AM
Sorry bud while he was troubled but he wasn't schizophrenic. Our family doesn't have a history of crazy people in it.
We think there was abuse in the day care center he was left at when he was an infant.  Only after he had taken lots of drugs in 1983 did he become schizophrenic.  I blame the drugs and the abuse.  Not to mention the school he went to where this other fuck, Jay Smith, was the principal.  He participated in the fucking drug dealing and my Mom had quite the confrontation with him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15smith.html

Read your original post back because that's what you said. Also, correlation is not causation. People who have a propensity for derealization probably shouldn't take substances that cause it. There's been a lot of research about it and psychedelics can certainly exacerbate it but not cause it. Most schizophrenics don't manifest any symptoms until their late teens and drugs can certainly trigger an event but not cause it. For example, because I never showed any signs of it between the ages of 15 and 25 there's 0% chance that any drug will ever cause it now. Having said that, of course Manson was a horrible sociopath. Now if we could just get rid of the rest of the people still trying to follow his plan (Democrats  ;)).

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 20, 2017, 02:51:52 AM
I remember those dark days.  Manson and his family, and the Zodiac over in Frisco.  I hope none of the family members get parole.  They should all die behind bars.

The state should execute them but we know that is not going to happen given  the large amount of power the Dems have in Cali.   Hopefully the Dems will one day wake up and realize that you can't rehabilitate most of these monsters.  Give them the lethal injection or better yet the electric chair or go back to the basics and hang them.

ItsOver

Quote from: comaphobe on October 23, 2017, 04:59:00 PM
RIP George Young... He produced some of AC/DC's best material.

AC/DC takes another hit.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/malcolm-young-acdc-guitarist-and-co-founder-dead-at-64-w512164

Malcolm Young, guitarist and co-founder of AC/DC, died Saturday at the age of 64 after a battle with dementia.

Up All Night

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 20, 2017, 02:29:49 AM
fuck Polanski.  He fucks children.

You're correct.

I should have stated:

"Maybe child rapist Roman Polanski can get some closure now."

Up All Night

Charlie, Marilyn sends his regards.

paladin1991

Quote from: Up All Night on November 20, 2017, 07:22:20 AM
Charlie, Marilyn sends his regards.

Fuck Manson.  Oh, wrong Manson.

Well, shit, Fuck this Manson, too.

paladin1991

Hey, Della Reese is dead, too.  Anybody have her on their list?