• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

fantasy baseball

Started by trostol, February 20, 2016, 07:30:15 PM

trostol

if any one is interested..have atm 4 slots available..nothing elaborate..yahoo league...head to head..and as of the moment auto pick draft..if anyone is interested gimme an email address so i can send an invite..first come first get..more spots may open

Dateline

I'm on the GabTeam playing fantasy Art Ball.

Quote from: Dateline on February 20, 2016, 07:34:24 PM
I'm on the GabTeam playing fantasy Art Ball.

After 3 months, everyone abandons their teams.

trostol

still have 3 free spots and possibly up to 6...

trostol

no one likes fantasy baseball? boo lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: trostol on March 02, 2016, 02:32:30 AM
no one likes fantasy baseball? boo lol
maybe it is you they don't like. I like baseball, never have tried fantasy version. I'm in if you need somebody.

trostol

still have 3 spots if any one is interested

Taco Bell

Usually play fantasy hockey and football, haven't done baseball in a few years. If you still have room and needed active players, I'd be interested.

trostol

Quote from: Taco Bell on March 08, 2016, 11:45:27 AM
Usually play fantasy hockey and football, haven't done baseball in a few years. If you still have room and needed active players, I'd be interested.

still have 3 spots so pm me an email and i will shoot you an invite

I'll play. My baseball knowledge is pretty limited but I love fantasy hockey and was looking for a baseball league to join this year.

Taco Bell

Sent

Bad News Beers gonna wreck the league

We playing one year or keeper?

Is there a league thread anywhere?

I admit I haven't watched baseball seriously in probably a decade but I'm excited to get back into it.

Dollar Quimby M.D. is your dark horse boys.

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 08, 2016, 10:54:58 PM
We playing one year or keeper?

Is there a league thread anywhere?

I admit I haven't watched baseball seriously in probably a decade but I'm excited to get back into it.

Dollar Quimby M.D. is your dark horse boys.

no league thread..no keeper...but it is in its 5th season and already has more players then any previous year...will be auto draft most likely cause getting people together for a live draft can be a pita..plus i havent seen Shay on in like 2 weeks..if the interest is there..next year might consider doing keeper

trostol

quimby.,.did you change your mind?

trostol

still need 1 for a full league...just pm an email address if interested..you dont even have to pay attention lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on March 09, 2016, 08:00:34 PM
still need 1 for a full league...just pm an email address if interested..you dont even have to pay attention lol

Just add hoaglanda enterprisemission email addy, confuse the hell out of him.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on March 09, 2016, 08:10:16 PM
Just add hoaglanda enterprisemission email addy, confuse the hell out of him.

lol that would be hilarious

trostol

thanks guys..league is full for i think the first time ever...good luck..

Taco Bell

What day is the auto draft set for?

trostol

Quote from: Taco Bell on March 10, 2016, 10:33:38 AM
What day is the auto draft set for?

probably in a few days..just checking a few last things..gonna try and get everything finalized by sunday at the latest

I clicked the link and saw room for one more so I'm the proud owner of team Artic Chaaaaga

trostol

Quote from: Crash Folly on March 10, 2016, 02:51:16 PM
I clicked the link and saw room for one more so I'm the proud owner of team Artic Chaaaaga

lol well i thank you for joining and found the name hilarious

trostol

update..sent an email out..gonna have the league get set on sunday so get your pre draft rankings set by then

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on March 10, 2016, 07:19:12 PM
update..sent an email out..gonna have the league get set on sunday so get your pre draft rankings set by then

I really hope the last person to join did use hoaglands email account.

When I joined the Football prediction pool, I had to care about all the games and pay attention every week...  baseball has a longer season and games every ferkin' day..

trostol

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 10, 2016, 09:06:06 PM
When I joined the Football prediction pool, I had to care about all the games and pay attention every week...  baseball has a longer season and games every ferkin' day..

hockey is the same way lol its a bit of  pita but i still enjoy it...

Taco Bell

With hockey and baseball, I'd always set lineups for the week on a Monday, check back on it around Thursday if there were no injuries or adds needed.