• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

pate

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 30, 2017, 11:53:18 AM
crackers.

Something about eating Craptain's Wagers in bed.

Mmm.

Kucking 'n scamming..

pate

Quote from: WOTR on February 04, 2017, 01:16:22 PM
I vote for an " ILLEGAL alien abduction."  Illegal, or extraterrestrial.  I will accept either excuse...  :D

FIFI!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jack MichaelsonHey, Faggot. My body is ready, for what passes for your crack interviewing skills. You can come back now.

A new day has dawned. Go Pats who can see.

Kang

Hey guys, I realized that coast to coast am started with art in 1984. Can any of you guys give me some 80's episode links? I used to have a huge file with a LOT of episodes, starting in the early 90's. Kinda surprised I can't find anything older, figure yall would know where to find some, if they were around. Thanks!

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Kang on February 06, 2017, 10:43:36 PM
Hey guys, I realized that coast to coast am started with art in 1984. Can any of you guys give me some 80's episode links? I used to have a huge file with a LOT of episodes, starting in the early 90's. Kinda surprised I can't find anything older, figure yall would know where to find some, if they were around. Thanks!

Are you really a Kang?

No one can find those to my knowledge.

jazmunda

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. But seriously are the shows that you have from the 90s different to those in the torrents on the net? Asking for me.

Nobody

Hey guys, I realized that coast to coast am started with art in 1984.

I wanted to check: did Art Bell not begin discussing paranormal topics on C2C until after 1993?   Or was '93 the year that marked the change?

I know AB is on record as having discussed the Waco siege on C2C.  However, I'm not clear on whether the programme made the leap to an all-paranormal show that year or 1994.

Bomar

Quote from: Nobody on February 07, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

Or was '93 the year that marked the change?

Dude,...

I do not know the actual date of Art's format change from political to paranormal, but..

I first listened to Art Bell, on the Phoenix Radio Station, KFYI, "The Art Bell Show", February 1989, when he interviewed George Knapp, who spoke about a friend John Lear, who had a friend who worked at Area 51, Bob Lazar...

From that point the UFO, Area 51, stuff took off over the next few months...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I do not know if any of you had mentioned this MV interview, but I just found it...

It was from January 22, 2017, on End of Days Radio...

Definitely a keeper for the archives...

"This episode Daniel is joined by Michael Vandeven aka MV who is a radio personality as well as the owner and creator of Bellgab.com "

Link:  http://endofdaysradio.com/michael-vandeven-bellgab-honest-radio-paranormal-eodrad/  ...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

FYI:...

Here is the interview MV spoke of with Art Bell...

INTERVIEW: Art Bell (Guest) - Michael Vandeven (Host) - The Gabcast (February 4, 2016) ...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCfpth5agdY  ...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on February 07, 2017, 09:31:51 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

I do not know if any of you had mentioned this MV interview, but I just found it...

It was from January 22, 2017, on End of Days Radio...

Definitely a keeper for the archives...

"This episode Daniel is joined by Michael Vandeven aka MV who is a radio personality as well as the owner and creator of Bellgab.com "

Link:  http://endofdaysradio.com/michael-vandeven-bellgab-honest-radio-paranormal-eodrad/  ...

Bomar

I just discovered and listened to this show yesterday. Definitely a keeper. MV is right on the money when he talks about being genuine and honest in broadcasting.

#FreeEvelyn

I'd recommend the ultimate torrent if you want Art shows. The supplement them with the new Somewhere time shows since it was released.

Quote from: Nobody on February 07, 2017, 07:07:01 AM
I wanted to check: did Art Bell not begin discussing paranormal topics on C2C until after 1993?   Or was '93 the year that marked the change?

I know AB is on record as having discussed the Waco siege on C2C.  However, I'm not clear on whether the programme made the leap to an all-paranormal show that year or 1994.

I recall Ghost to Ghost starting around 93/94 or somewhere in there. Love the story how Lear was the original "UFO" show that caused the surge in paranormal interest. He struck while the iron was hot in the 90s at this point ..

paladin1991

Anybody seen daddy?

jazmunda

I don't think there was an exact date that the format became exclusively paranormal. I believe that it morphed slowly over time as Art realized that more and more people, and he himself, wanted to talk and listen to paranormal topics over politics. It started in the late 80s and by 93 or 94 with the introduction of Dreamland the program evolved to become paranormal themed. Ironically towards the end of MITD (and certainly if Art had been on the air leading up to the most recent election and beyond) the program was morphing back into the political sphere.

Art Bell

Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 08:43:22 PM
Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

Good to see you again Boss man, hope your family and yourself are doing great.

ge30542

Art
Mr. Bell, we would be thrilled to hear you on the air. Any plans? Soon?

jazmunda

Art

Still rocking myself to sleep every night waiting for your return.

:P

zeebo

Hey Art, not much to report except perhaps continued political controversies.  Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 08:50:07 PM
Still rocking myself to sleep every night waiting for your return.

:P

Art as you can see, your number one superfan has turned to a poo pile!  💩

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 07, 2017, 08:52:46 PM
Art as you can see, your number one superfan has turned to a poo pile!  💩

I was just wearing a human skin suit before. This is my true form.

Art

Tits or GTFO!

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 08:54:08 PM
I was just wearing a human skin suit before. This is my true form.

If the shoe fits, wear it!

With football over now and baseball not yet fired up, I've resorted to watching the great sport of Broomball on the old
Alma Mater's webcam.  Lots of fun!

http://www.mtu.edu/webcams/

jazmunda

Oh and you're allowed to be a casual, if not an outright overt, racist on here now.

yay!