• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 19, 2017, 11:15:41 PM
The most kick-ass comment I've read in months. FOOK FALKIE -- let's talk about old Toyotas.

Haha this is great. I have a 2000 RAV4 and other than some brake wear it's hardly ever needed repairs. And it's never broken down either. The early RAV's are known to be targeted by thieves and I find myself worrying sometimes if mine will still be sitting wherever it's parked. It would be heartbreaking to lose it that way. Maybe not Senda level stolen iPad level heartbreaking though.  ;D

FallenSeraph

Sheeezus, when somebody calls you "Pilgrim," it's time to call it a night.

I cracked my back molar into 4 pieces over the weekend. I'm feeling high on Vicodin and weepy at the same time. I feel so sorry for myself all of a sudden, with people calling me a turncoat pilgrim and telling me, in so many words, to burn in hell -- and all the while to the beat of a throbbing tooth.

*sniff*

I feel like we need a relationship counselor now. Somebody send him a new iPad.

This whole day has been weird. My mouth hurts, my cat got diagnosed with asthma, my Sherlock Holmes hat is too big, people are kinda yelling at me and I'm tired and confused. None of us are safe in our beds. None of us.

*wanders off to find a sleeping pill*

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 20, 2017, 01:47:53 AM
Haha this is great. I have a 2000 RAV4 and other than some brake wear it's hardly ever needed repairs. And it's never broken down either. The early RAV's are known to be targeted by thieves and I find myself worrying sometimes if mine will still be sitting wherever it's parked. It would be heartbreaking to lose it that way. Maybe not Senda level stolen iPad level heartbreaking though.  ;D

They're suddenly stealing them here too. I would scream with anguish if that happened to me. Worse, they're robbing banks and people in them. I'm always half-expecting the cops to show up in my driveway. Suddenly I'm rolling in a gangster car. I blame Kanye West.

Lilith

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 20, 2017, 01:55:39 AM

I cracked my back molar into 4 pieces over the weekend. I'm feeling high on Vicodin and weepy at the same time. I feel so sorry for myself all of a sudden, with people calling me a turncoat pilgrim and telling me, in so many words, to burn in hell -- and all the while to the beat of a throbbing tooth.

*sniff*

This whole day has been weird. My mouth hurts, my cat got diagnosed with asthma, my Sherlock Holmes hat is too big, people are kinda yelling at me and I'm tired and confused. None of us are safe in our beds. None of us.

You inspired me to leave Senda a comment.  Let's see if it gets a reply, gets deleted, or gets ignored.  ;D

Icy Nothing

Check out this rant comment from Senda under his godawful my-ipad-was-stolen video:

Quote from: SendaThe left side of the screen door pulled away from the wall Friday night and made the screen door bang against the cactus pot and it pulled completely out of the wall. The door could not be secured. As for closing the door, as I do when I lock it to go feed the cats, the temperature in the living room raises up 15 degrees as there are no way to open one window that is sealed by the air conditioner and the other window is blocked partially ( it is a crank window ) by a bookcase. If I go out to shop the living room is 80-95F by the time I get back. Fuzzy Cat went out all night and day and sat on the balcony as it got too hot for her. - They came here and repaired the screen door so now I can lock it from the inside. In the bedroom now is 85F. People have NO idea how small this place is.

So the temperature skyrockets if he closes the door.  And he can't open the window, because THE AIR CONDITIONER IS IN IT!!!  Are you kidding me???  Poor Senda.  Thwarted in his efforts to stay cool by that lousy air conditioner.  Unbelievable!

whoozit

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 19, 2017, 11:50:36 PM
It seems a little strange to me that someone would come in and just steal an Ipad, with all the stuff George has that would be much more worth their time, and worth taking such a risk over.
I hope the intruder was up to date on their shots.

effluenza

How can a guy who claims to be destitute own not one but two iPads? I work full time and can't even afford one.

effluenza

Good news is he can still do a live show with his other iPad. Thank God for the taxpayers who provided him with a second toy so we don't miss a second of Senda's life.

https://youtu.be/MTGiiQ5F4W4

Lilith

Quote from: effluenza on June 20, 2017, 04:53:09 AM
Good news is he can still do a live show with his other iPad. Thank God for the taxpayers who provided him with a second toy so we don't miss a second of Senda's life.

https://youtu.be/MTGiiQ5F4W4

He also has an Iphone, a new free android phone, and a mac on which he can make videos. Also, there are his computers that Kathy has, and the MV Laptop, just that we know of. He may have others.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 20, 2017, 06:00:35 AM
He also has an Iphone, a new free android phone, and a mac on which he can make videos. Also, there are his computers that Kathy has, and the MV Laptop, just that we know of. He may have others.

He has more shirts than I do.  Wonder if he has cuff links too?

Inside Man

The Rhombus of Rust has received a communique that includes a tiny detail left out of the official narrative. Can you spot it?

------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Subject: My ipad was stolen while I was sleeping
+

It was 95 in my living room & I have to keep my front door open because if I don't the living room where I sleep is unlivable.
I went to sleep about 430 am and had my Ipad next to me on the bed attached to the charging cable.
The garbage trucks woke me up about 15 minutes ago and I put my shorts on to put out the dry cat food and throw something down the chute.
I came back in and stepped on a menthol cigarette and went " what the hell ? ".
I've never touched a cigarette in my life since I tried one of my Mothers Kents in 1962 when I was 10 and promptly threw up.
I went to make coffee and looked at my bed and found my Ipad gone.
Whoever it was did not take my broken one.
I just called the police and through Apples track my ipad they have apparently found it and are headed to that location.
I hope they recover it and whomever stole it does not wipe out my data.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Inside Man on June 20, 2017, 06:05:21 AM
The Rhombus of Rust has received a communique that includes a tiny detail left out of the official narrative. Can you spot it?

+

It was 95 in my living room & I have to keep my front door open because if I don't the living room where I sleep is unlivable.
I went to sleep about 430 am and had my Ipad next to me on the bed attached to the charging cable.
The garbage trucks woke me up about 15 minutes ago and I put my shorts on to put out the dry cat food and throw something down the chute.
I've never touched a cigarette in my life since I tried one of my Mothers Kents in 1962 when I was 10 and promptly threw up.
I just called the police and through Apples track my ipad they have apparently found it and are headed to that location.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just too freaking weird.......  8)

I am happy to report that I made it thru the night without major incident.  It would appear that a bunny chowed down on
some of the stuff in the flower bed but these things happen.

Lilith

+

In the video, he only said that the Ipad was in his building. Since the police "apparently found it", and were headed to that location, and George didn't want to say that, I wonder if the police found it in his appartment?

Thank You Inside Man.

Lilith

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 20, 2017, 06:42:45 AM
Just for the heck of it...

Please don't judge me.

perfection!   Grub you are the best. Thanks for the chuckles.

Love ALL

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 20, 2017, 06:52:22 AM
perfection!   Grub you are the best. Thanks for the chuckles.

Love ALL

I try!
You're Welcome!  I hope Mrs. Crow will get a chuckle as well!!  ;D

FallenSeraph

+

I've already been chewed out John Wayne-style, so I'm not going to say that I hate it when someone stands over me and smokes and steals things while I sleep.

MISS SCARLET! IN THE KITCHEN! WITH A BIC LIGHTER!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: effluenza on June 20, 2017, 04:50:38 AM
How can a guy who claims to be destitute own not one but two iPads? I work full time and can't even afford one.

Yeah, I can swing a Kindle, which is the poor (wo)man's iPad.

I woke up and told myself I'm not getting sucked into Falkie drama today.

Then I somehow ended up in this thread again.

Martinez must be like Mayberry. I live in the very violent city of Memphis. If you slept with your door open here, you'd get your throat slit. I can't fathom it.

damon

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 01:55:39 AM

*sniff*

Just make sure that the sleeping pill is not made in north korea because we do not want you to be in a coma.

damon

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 20, 2017, 08:51:32 AM
Yeah, I can swing a Kindle, which is the poor (wo)man's iPad.

I woke up and told myself I'm not getting sucked into Falkie drama today.

Then I somehow ended up in this thread again.

Martinez must be like Mayberry. I live in the very violent city of Memphis. If you slept with your door open here, you'd get your throat slit. I can't fathom it.
I have been to Memphis and that place scares the crap out of me. the crime rate is bad in my book.

damon

+

yes the cigarette. he forgot about it in his video

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 20, 2017, 06:14:16 AM
In the video, he only said that the Ipad was in his building. Since the police "apparently found it", and were headed to that location, and George didn't want to say that, I wonder if the police found it in his appartment?

Thank You Inside Man.
99.9% change of it being under some of the crap in his falkie cave. the police department has to get their shots first and some haz mat gear before entering his apartment to get his IPAD

2 Officers responded ?
and NOT one officer followed regulations concerning "wind chimes" interference of an active investigation ?
damn, Dragnet addressed this very situation when attempting to locate a stolen Grandfather clock !
Joe turned to Bill and quoted the regulations and then suggested to Bill they simply "silence" the wind chimes ....
after doing so, they heard the clock inside !
case closed !
George,
perhaps you could suggest that to your Police friends ?

and then, there is the ....
DNA EVIDENCE !
I feel confident George properly collected the infamous NEWPORT MENTHOL CIGARETTE found at the crime scene !
*chain of custody is something, I am sure, George could help the Police with !

damon

here george the fuckturd this is from apple.

If Find My iPhone is enabled on your missing device

Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
    Find your device. ...
    Turn on Lost Mode. ...
    Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement. ...
    Erase your device.

Norm

Quote from: effluenza on June 20, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

Doesn't he own a iMac too?  And a GoPro that is still in the hock shop? And the evil laptop given to him by MV that he is convinced is loaded with deadly spyware. Oh wait, I forgot, he also has an iPhone 5s that apparently isn't in service, guess he couldn't grift enough donations to keep it active.