• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jackstar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 01:26:17 PM
Yeah dude, it does. I'm sure I'm not the only one on Bellgab who works hard.

I'm sure you're not the only one who thinks that social work is hard, either.

Emotional labor is heavy duty. The struggle is real.

IB,
I have been shocked by the last page of posts !
....to read how Sir Anthony George Senda, AKA "The Guy from Pittsburgh" and by his friends "Falkie" is somehow a WORTHLESS FAT FUCK tooooo STUPID to realize if ANYONE simply took a few minutes to research him
....he would not get ANY "DONATIONS"
oh, ok
carry on
and "be safe out there"

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 01:20:29 PM
That must really infuriate someone, who breaks a sweat everyday like you do.

The authority on how normal people think and feel has spoken to you, his chosen ones.

Is the FAT FUCK going to accept calls on his LIVE YouTube production ?
or just comments, he finds acceptable in his chat ?
How does one get to his chat ?
Is anyone going to watch ?
(I would enjoy hearing Delbert and Delbert....)
"be safe out there"

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 03, 2017, 02:17:02 PM
Is the FAT FUCK going to accept calls on his LIVE YouTube production ?
or just comments, he finds acceptable in his chat ?
How does one get to his chat ?
Is anyone going to watch ?
(I would enjoy hearing Delbert and Delbert....)
"be safe out there"
Falkie will not because he can not handle the truth

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 01:37:11 PM
I'm sure you're not the only one who thinks that social work is hard, either.

Yeah, imagine if your caseworkers could talk, god rest their tortured souls.

damon

This was leaked from vault 7.1 from the dark web. The malware that is in falkie's home network and ISP.

The Sewergab trolls can and will say anything.
It doesn't mean anyone in their right mind will listen.
This morning I installed the new cat box, mopped under the cat box, did a rack of dishes.
Today I will do more.
I have been assigned a caregiver but haven't found one yet and Kathy's coming over Thursday to help next week.
She's staying overnight so we can clean up the kitchen, hallway, living room and bedroom but mostly it's going to me because she's not going to know where to put things.
But having here will allow me to declutter and clean up that I hadn't been able to do.
My house is messy because of my physical condition and feet paralysis and because I was ill for 3 months due to my back and for 14 months due to a sinus infection that kept me bedridden and almost killed me.
And because until I get new glasses, I can't see well.
The county is not going to listen to a bunch of anonymous trolls and the same Sewergab trolls have said that they would do this in the past.
It's bs and harassment and nothing came of it.
Even if the trolls succeed in their harassment, the county still inspects and gives me time to clean the place up, usually 30 days.
I have been doing small buts of cleaning, my feet, back and knee permitting.
The county cares if everything works right in here and if it isn't cluttered.
That's why I was supposed to get a caregiver but no one wants to work for 18.5 hours a month.
Once the place is cleaned up they won't care about how many books I have or bookcases.
I have dealt with this with the director of housing and my county supervisors office.
I plan to move out of here within a few years.
Once Kathy gets a car or I come up with $300, I start moving stuff into a small storage unit and get some of her stuff out of hers that she needs.

Jackstar

This is a bold, compelling statement from the guy who demonstrably doesn't know how to use the Quote button.

damon

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 02:36:53 PM
This is a bold, compelling statement from the guy who demonstrably doesn't know how to use the Quote button. But Damon is still AWESOME.
OK Jackstar.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 02:36:53 PM
This is a bold, compelling statement from the guy who demonstrably doesn't know how to use the Quote button.

This is a bold, compelling statement from the guy who knows that you can't have happiness without penis.

damon

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 03, 2017, 02:41:36 PM
This is a bold, compelling statement from the guy who knows that you can't have happiness without penis.
Jackstar  does have something in common with falkie

Jackstar

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 03, 2017, 02:42:15 PM
See how easy it is to confuse you?

What?

Hey look!  A flashlight spot on the wall!!

Is that going to be your new forum handle, you piece of s*** bag f*** bag coward faggot cuntwhoor? Asking for a friend.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 11:08:31 AM
I wonder what idiot provided the funds for this? On top of his getting the roof over his head payed for, food stamps and medical benefits courtesy of the American taxpayer. I don't have health insurance, so fuck me when I'm sick. I won't even go into the food he takes regularly from food pantries. I should stop working 6 days a week and just grift like fat fuck Senda.
Don't do that Falkie's existence is pathetic.  If you ever feel like giving up just remember that Falkie has seen his penis as many times as you have seen yours in the last ten years or so.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 02:44:45 PM
Is that going to be your new forum handle, you piece of s*** bag f*** bag coward faggot cuntwhoor? Asking for a friend.

It is written: before we negotiate about handles, you must first suck a fart out of my ass. 

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Get bent.

"Max is gay and as such is sent to Dachau concentration camp under the Nazi regime. He tries to deny he is gay and gets a yellow label (the one for Jews) instead of pink (the one for gays). In camp he falls in love with his fellow prisoner Horst, who wears his pink label with pride. "

Just how many times have you whacked off to this movie?  And why do you want me to watch it?

Jackstar

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 03, 2017, 02:55:45 PM
Just how many times have you whacked off to this movie?  And why do you want me to watch it?

What?

ninjashoes

Damn, Senda's put on another 100 pounds since I last checked this thread.

More weight he can put into the punches he throws at Kathy's face.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 03, 2017, 12:21:13 PM
Wasn't me! I admit that last month I sent him a donation so he could pay that $127 Comcast bill he's always talking about and switch his internet, but I guess he had other priorities.

You are a saint!

Jackstar

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 03, 2017, 12:21:13 PM
I admit that last month I sent him a donation

You've elevated self-loathing to a performance art form.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2017, 09:49:57 AM
I will miss this podcast because  I will be at a nerdy event http://crawlreno.com/event/epic/
It was a tough choice, do I watch hot gals in nerdy outfits or do I watch George fumble around?

Anyways I was in Tahoe, Ca the other day and I picked up 7 bucks in scratcher tickets, something about gambling being legal here means the state is not interested in selling them. But I know Senda likes them so I bought him a gift.

They were mailed on May 30 so they should have gotten there for this flurry of videos he put out but even though the envelope was marked 'Burgh Unboxing c/o George Senda" he has not acknowledged them nor filmed them. I can only hope that he has put them aside to scratch on his live show. Since I will not be here please ask him about them in the chat.

Video later?

Stay safe out there!

See how easy it is to confuse you?  Hey look!  A flashlight spot on the wall!!
My min pin goes crazy when he sees those.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 07:41:57 PM
My min pin goes crazy when he sees those.

Jackstar's penis is the same color as your min pin's penis.