• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on February 17, 2018, 12:47:37 AM
JP Warren still having electrical probs in his Puerto Rico condo.  But no worries, wishing machine still checks out fine.

Yeah. Why didn’t he wish that damn hurricane missed PR?

Dateline

I saw this in a 7/11 bathroom in Cali in the last few months:  Norry is nuttin' and he does not matter.

Ugh.  Not Joshua Pee Warren. I'm surprised he is still in Puerto Rico.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 10:51:15 PM
Wares? Like what? George Noory hair dye (For that "shoe polish" look. ;)); or George Noory mustache cream (For the days he doesn't feel like washing it)? :D
Not sure, but the pics suggest pole dancing.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on February 16, 2018, 10:19:59 PM
George was spotted degrading Valentine's Day with breakup songs, and selling his wares...

Oopsie, should've stuck with water...

i'm listening to KIRO so the show is just beginning. Love me some Peter Davenport, the UFO sightings are so intriguing and compelling according to Peter.  Tonight he began with 'George, I received a call from a very eloquent and sober minded woman from Staten Island, NY' The sober minded woman saw a golden orb hovering right outside the window of her 5th floor apartment.  ::)

Ted Baxter

Why is the web master (lol) leaving out who is hosting on the program on the weekly schedule?
Your thoughts.....!

omg sometimes I can't handle the bullshit delusions and frauds the people on this program spew.  Joshua P. compliments Jorch on Jorch's remote viewing abilities, according to Joshua P. Jorch has demonstrated this rare ability many times.  Then Jorch tells him about the C2C prayer list and Jorch tells him the results are quite amazing, 'uncanny' says Jorch, 70% success rate to which Joshua P. comments 'oh yes, that's far better than chance.'

One big circle jerk of fraudsters and nutbags enabling each other.

Ted Baxter

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 17, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
omg sometimes I can't handle the bullshit delusions and frauds the people on this program spew.  Joshua P. compliments Jorch on Jorch's remote viewing abilities, according to Joshua P. Jorch has demonstrated this rare ability many times.  Then Jorch tells him about the C2C prayer list and Jorch tells him the results are quite amazing, 'uncanny' says Jorch, 70% success rate to which Joshua P. comments 'oh yes, that's far better than chance.'

where do u think the phrase...Butt boy...... originated from !

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on February 16, 2018, 11:05:21 PM
Speaking and reading of Valentine's Day and Norry, along with reading various post's of Jo Jo's who says that Norry lushes over bikini women and pantie models, it makes me question.  Why is Norry not with one of those women and instead is alone?...

Jorch is spoken for.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on February 17, 2018, 01:45:57 AM
I saw this in a 7/11 bathroom in Cali in the last few months:  Norry is nuttin' and he does not matter.
Did the bathroom have a gender!

Jojo

Quote from: Ted Baxter on February 17, 2018, 05:17:59 AM
Why is the web master (lol) leaving out who is hosting on the program on the weekly schedule?
Your thoughts.....!
Just press "more" there at the end of the sentence which describes the show.  I hate it too, since my touch screen is all messed up.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on February 17, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
Everyone PM George that we want Tommy to host soon!
Tommee and Jorch should just switch seats for a night.  Oh, the unintentional comedy potential.  ;D  Jorch selecting god awful crooner bumper music, Jorch trying to feed stupid observations to Tommee, Tommee talking condescendingly to Jorch, Jorch flubbing the controls, Jorch letting unscreened callers get through... the laughs could be unlimited.  Having Jorch try to do anything close to an actual job is a disaster in the making.  Bring it.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
Tommee and Jorch should just switch seats for a night.  Oh, the unintentional comedy potential.  ;D  Jorch selecting god awful crooner bumper music, Jorch trying to feed stupid observations to Tommee, Tommee talking condescendingly to Jorch, Jorch flubbing the controls, Jorch letting unscreened callers get through... the laughs could be unlimited.  Having Jorch try to do anything close to an actual job is a disaster in the making.  Bring it.
Better yet Tommee could just the "George Norry Soundboard" that was posted here and really rub in how bad his boss is. Do you think a guest would even notice if all questions and answers by Norry were from the soundboard? I'll bet Tommee could get a way with it since Norry always asks the same questions "how do you do what you do" "I don't get the Big Bang" "what got you into this" "you really are into this, how did you get into this" "ouija boards, folks don't do it", mispronounces the same words "powerful" etc, repeats the same replies: "Geez" "That's true" "well, that's true too" "interesting take" etc.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 17, 2018, 12:48:48 PM
Better yet Tommee could just the "George Norry Soundboard" that was posted here and really rub in how bad his boss is. Do you think a guest would even notice if all questions and answers by Norry were from the soundboard? I'll bet Tommee could get a way with it since Norry always asks the same questions "how do you do what you do" "I don't get the Big Bang" "what got you into this" "you really are into this, how did you get into this" "ouija boards, folks don't do it", mispronounces the same words "powerful" etc, repeats the same replies: "Geez" "That's true" "well, that's true too" "interesting take" etc.
IHeart should have PremRat can Jorch and just go with Tommee and The Soundboard as part of their bankruptcy recovery plan.

"That's true!"

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
IHeart should have PremRat can Jorch and just go with Tommee and The Soundboard as part of their bankruptcy recovery plan.

"That's true!"

“Ish that even poshable?”

Morgus

I see with next week's c2cam schedule at the website, that Noory is doing yet another of those stupid "secret door" shows on Thursday...

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on February 17, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

Now, I get it Norry is doing a strip-tease pole dance to tease everyone, and then he passed out drunk after the fact.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

"That's true!"

I love pretty lights!

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on February 17, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
I see with next week's c2cam schedule at the website, that Noory is doing yet another of those stupid "secret door" shows on Thursday...
Ha,ha... yeah, I noticed that, too. :P
Plus, Michio is back, to hear Jorch say he doesn't get The Big Bang and other assorted idiocies, again.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 17, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

Warren is the ultimate lightweight in the field, and pairing him with George does no one any favors.  I did pick up on a couple things while listening to the show, however.  First, Warren mentioned the "Project Loon" balloons floating at 50K ft over PR providing internet and cell connectivity for the island as a result of the hurricanes last year.  He then later noted a marked increase in UFO sightings there since the hurricanes.  You don't suppose multiple high flying balloons with high intensity strobes floating over vast areas with near zero light pollution could be a factor in what PRs are seeing, do you Josh? 

I also got a chuckle of him relating how he'd wandered far and wide around the island visiting small bar/restaurants talking to the locals about various creatures/cyptoids reportedly seen on the island.  Reminded me of a story told me several years ago by folks in a small country pub in Co. Donegal, Ireland.  A group representing an American television production company of paranormal programming had come into that pub looking for local stories they could do for their series.  The TV people kept buying the drinks, and my new Irish friends kept telling them stories.  Apparently word got out, and people came into town just to drink for free and tell ghost stories that may or may not have been true.  Wonder if any of the RPs who JPW talked to fleeced him for free drinks?

Lastly, Josh told us he wanted to establish residency and open a paranormal research laboratory in Las Vegas.  I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 17, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
Lastly, Josh told us he wanted to establish residency and open a paranormal research laboratory in Las Vegas.  I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Doesn't Joshua P. live in/near Asheville?    Why would you leave Asheville for Vegas?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2018, 06:10:21 PM
Doesn't Joshua P. live in/near Asheville?    Why would you leave Asheville for Vegas?

He left Asheville for Puerto Rico, so.....

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 17, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
He left Asheville for Puerto Rico, so.....

Didn't realize that.  I thought he was just down there hassling people.   ;)

ItsOver

...Wonder if any of the RPs who JPW talked to fleeced him for free drinks...
Sounds fair to me.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
Didn't realize that.  I thought he was just down there hassling people.   ;)

Oh he's doing that, but he's talked at length about how he bought a condo in PR and set up some silly paranormal research institute down there. 

albrecht

Warren is the ultimate lightweight in the field, and pairing him with George does no one any favors.  I did pick up on a couple things while listening to the show, however.  First, Warren mentioned the "Project Loon" balloons floating at 50K ft over PR providing internet and cell connectivity for the island as a result of the hurricanes last year.  He then later noted a marked increase in UFO sightings there since the hurricanes.  You don't suppose multiple high flying balloons with high intensity strobes floating over vast areas with near zero light pollution could be a factor in what PRs are seeing, do you Josh? 

I also got a chuckle of him relating how he'd wandered far and wide around the island visiting small bar/restaurants talking to the locals about various creatures/cyptoids reportedly seen on the island.  Reminded me of a story told me several years ago by folks in a small country pub in Co. Donegal, Ireland.  A group representing an American television production company of paranormal programming had come into that pub looking for local stories they could do for their series.  The TV people kept buying the drinks, and my new Irish friends kept telling them stories.  Apparently word got out, and people came into town just to drink for free and tell ghost stories that may or may not have been true.  Wonder if any of the RPs who JPW talked to fleeced him for free drinks?

I'm not sure how it turned out but several years back there was a "fright" that Shannon would "turn into a ghosttown" because RyanAir was threatening to pull-out. Ha. Place invented Irish coffee and "duty-free" booze etc buying, the military flights (incl "renditions" supposedly,) and the Free Trade Zone I doubted it- but apparently there was a big drop. RyanAir is coming back in March, I hear.
ps: I should post in aircraft threat but this funny story, bankrupt Russian company and someone bought a plane for "glamping" (boy do I hate that term and idea)
https://www.independent.ie/life/plane-sailing-boeing-767-on-glam-final-journey-up-the-river-shannon-34689823.html

Juan

Please stop putting a “.” after the P in his name. Show respect.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 17, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
Oh he's doing that, but he's talked at length about how he bought a condo in PR and set up some silly paranormal research institute down there.

Kind of a weird choice.  Can't think of a more Gringoey Gringo than Joshua P.