• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Poll: How much time do you spend on CoastGab?

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 04, 2012, 07:22:50 PM

How much time do you spend on CoastGab?

A few minutes per month.
A few minutes per week.
A few minutes per day.
Half an hour per day.
At least one hour per day.
More than two hours per day.
I have never visited CoastGab, nor would I ever.

Eddie Coyle

I tend to visit after my morning T'ai Chi with the swans near the lake, and before my noon time jazzercise regimen. At night, I'll check in after watching my "Gilmore Girls" reruns and enjoy a Zima and try to conjur up that cynical Coyle character to post picayune comments about sundry topics.

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 04, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

I tend to visit after my morning T'ai Chi with the swans near the lake, and before my noon time jazzercise regimen. At night, I'll check in after watching my "Gilmore Girls" reruns and enjoy a Zima and try to conjur up that cynical Coyle character to post picayune comments about sundry topics.

Okay, Eddie: either this is a subtle riff, or I'm going to have to significantly recalibrate my mental image of you.

Oh, and it doesn't help that your avatar is now 21st Century Schizoid Man. 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sardondi on September 04, 2012, 10:41:36 PM
Okay, Eddie: either this is a subtle riff, or I'm going to have to significantly recalibrate my mental image of you.

Oh, and it doesn't help that your avatar is now 21st Century Schizoid Man.
Actually, I did fib a bit...it's more of a inlet than a lake.

Good thing I didn't mention the late afternoon high colonic!

kf5iwe

Perhaps I could post pictures from my colonoscopy last year to lighten the mood? Then I could send them to Lisa and maybe I could be a guest on C2C

stevesh

Probably around a half-hour, unless Sardondi has created one of his novels or Ben Shockley has posted, in which case make it an hour.

ziznak

it's where assholes and C2C meet and make little demonoid babies... with noory heads

Frys Girl

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 04, 2012, 09:20:48 PM

I love Eddie.