• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I don't know where to post this...

Started by Julius, August 26, 2012, 11:51:48 PM

Julius

I'm using my dad's account to post this and I'm not sure if this is going to mean much to any of you. But, just in case he was very active on this site, which I am not certain about. My dad was Julius and he died last night. He had a massive stroke, he was only forty years old.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Julius on August 26, 2012, 11:51:48 PMI'm using my dad's account to post this and I'm not sure if this is going to mean much to any of you. But, just in case he was very active on this site, which I am not certain about. My dad was Julius and he died last night. He had a massive stroke, he was only forty years old.

You must be fairly young with your dad only being forty, but computer savvy enough to know your dad enjoyed being online, and considerate enough to let us know. My condolences to you and your family. Forty is so very young to leave this life. For what its worth, my mom died in my arms last year - and for some reason, I posted about it here a few hours later. I guess it was my way of dealing with the immediate grief. Maybe you feel the same way.

If or when you're up to it, you can introduce yourself here, and let us know how you're doing. If you have questions about things doctors may have told you and your family but they didn't explain well, you can send me a PM; I can help explain.

Best wishes to you and your family.

ziznak

damn, I'm sorry for your loss.  My dad died a couple years back and I'm still not the same.  I just noticed posts by Julius recently... not sure how new he was. 

HAL 9000

Your dad joined here in May of this year - he didn't post much - only 6 since he joined. If you want, you can read his posts by clicking on this link:

http://coastgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2334

b_dubb

my condolences to you and your family

MV/Liberace!

Thx much for taking the time to let us know. This is awful news. Very sorry for your loss.

ChewMouse

This is shocking and sad news; I'm very sorry for your loss. Warm thoughts to you and your family at this difficult time.

analog kid

Forty is way too young. Very sorry, and thanks for letting us know.

ShayP

Terrible news....my condolences....Your Dad must've really loved C2C and this forum for you to give us this news during a sad time in your life.  That is admirable.  It's important to recognize and respect the passions our loved ones had in life.  I hope you and your family get through this tough time.

BobGrau

I've lost count of the amount of people I've met online and then lost touch with for whatever reason. I didn't know Julius but I very much appreciate you letting us know what happened. Thoughts are with you.

McPhallus

Quote from: Julius on August 26, 2012, 11:51:48 PM
I'm using my dad's account to post this and I'm not sure if this is going to mean much to any of you. But, just in case he was very active on this site, which I am not certain about. My dad was Julius and he died last night. He had a massive stroke, he was only forty years old.

This is sad to hear.  I enjoyed his posts.  I hope he's at peace.