• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 02:37:47 PM
I commanded you to ignore me. In fact I forbid you to read my posts.

Blame MV!

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 04:10:29 PM
I left the country years ago. It is no sweat off my balls whatever the fuck he does. I'm worried for people like my mother.

She's probably long since become accustomed to being embarrassed to death.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 09, 2017, 09:16:25 PM
Is that a little like swooning over BO when he's reading from a teleprompter, and ignoring what he says the rest of the time?

You'll have to ask someone else, because I've never swooned, and I sure as hell wouldn't admit it here if I had. I've seen how swooners are treated on BG and it gave me the vapors.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 09, 2017, 03:49:32 PM
I guess you aren't aware of the Federal Anti-Nepotism Statue from 1967, in response to the JFK-RFK appointment.

This would be more impressive if it weren't passed after they were both assassinated by forces that ruled the government at that time.

It would also be more impressive if the statute applied to members of secret societies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 09, 2017, 03:49:32 PM
If you want to sling insults you'll need to brush up on your history.

I don't wish to insult you--I'm simply telling you that it's extremely obvious that you're a biased, ignorant moron. If you're insulted by that, that's on you.

Carry on, and prosper.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 07:13:09 PM
Sigh can't you get the queen to Poison his tea. Putin style that is.

How a commie like you got to be an American I'll never understand. Can't we make babies take a patriot test?! ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 05:30:24 PM
No you're right he probably hasn't any more than 50 mil. In liquid assets to his name.

Watching this argument play out was wholly surreal. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

That said, Kushner is obviously his kike liaison. Isn't it safer to have him with a known address, where an eye can be kept on him?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 08:26:53 PM
Maybe. Believe me. No one hopes I'm wrong more than I do

Yeah...right!  ::) ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2017, 10:11:21 PM
Watching this argument play out was wholly surreal. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

That said, Kushner is obviously his kike liaison. Isn't it safer to have him with a known address, where an eye can be kept on him?

That was sarcasm.  My point is that I think with 50 million in his kick he could go 4 or 8 years without the pittance that a government job pays.  You disagree?

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 08:26:53 PM
Maybe. Believe me. No one hopes I'm wrong more than I do

I don't know where you got the idea that "idiocy" is an undesirable trait in an alpha male. Behold, this story of a brilliantly educated man:

http://www.excite.com/education/blog/10-us-presidents-with-the-highest-recognized-degrees

Quote1. Woodrow Wilson
The 28th President of the United States (March 1913 - March 1921) was perhaps the most educated of the lot. He held a Ph.D. in history and political science from Johns Hopkins University and had to even learn German to complete his degree. His doctoral dissertation was titled “Congressional Government: A Study in American Politics.

How did this demonstrated non-idiot work out? No, don't move, let me get that for you:

This is my advice to you:

1) Quit your fucking bellyaching.

2) Learn to use language correctly. The period can be your friend, not just your monthly curse.

3) Get your bitch ass out to the kitchen, and get to work on some polenta for me.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 10:17:14 PM
That was sarcasm.  My point is that I think with 50 million in his kick he could go 4 or 8 years without the pittance that a government job pays.  You disagree?

No, quite the contrary. I'm wholly in your court on this issue. My amazement was that your partner in debate was either so ignorant as to not be aware that Kushner is a Jew who literally swims in money, or was arguing in public under the impression that some non-trivial segment of the audience didn't know that either.

I'm still stunned. Can we get that person vivisected? We might find an interesting new bug.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2017, 10:22:24 PM
No, quite the contrary. I'm wholly in your court on this issue. My amazement was that your partner in debate was either so ignorant as to not be aware that Kushner is a Jew who literally swims in money, or was arguing in public under the impression that some non-trivial segment of the audience didn't know that either.

I'm still stunned. Can we get that person vivisected? We might find an interesting new bug.

I misunderstood.  Peace, out.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 09:59:05 PM
How a commie like you got to be an American I'll never understand. Can't we make babies take a patriot test?! ::)

Right old man, it will be funny when Trump has you killed  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:29:06 PM
Right old man, it will be funny when Trump has you killed  :)

He only wants to get rid of the undesirables, like you. All deplorables are welcome in Trump's America.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:31:22 PM
He only wants to get rid of the undesirables, like you. All deplorables are welcome in Trump's America.  ;)

Lol you should look up his drug stance , since your a dirty drug user its Gitmo for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:34:37 PM
Lol you should look up his drug stance , since your a dirty drug user its Gitmo for you.

You're not scaring me, you little malcontent. BTW, everyone know that you're Sandra.  ::)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:35:58 PM
You're not scaring me, you little malcontent. BTW, everyone know that you're Sandra.  ::)

Or you could ask MV , since he could tell you that we are on diff IP , you stupid fuck.

3OctaveFart

Jackstar, being called a loser by a tweaker is cute. Do you even work, fuckhead?

You've outed yourself as a spurned Sanders voter. Your animus makes complete sense to anyone paying attention. Everything else is just noise.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:37:37 PM
Or you could ask MV , since he could tell you that we are on diff IP , you stupid fuck.

Yep, that proves it.  ::) :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:38:36 PM
Yep, that proves it.  ::) :D

So now your saying if MV actually said that hed be lying too? No Wonder why everyone on bellgab and 4chan cant stand your faggot ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:40:39 PM
So now your saying if MV actually said that hed be lying too? No Wonder why everyone on bellgab and 4chan cant stand your faggot ass.

Oooh! It's just so easy to trigger Tony Tweaker!  ;D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:42:57 PM

Nah not a druggie like you but seriously if you died tonight i would go out and celebrate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:44:26 PM
Nah not a druggie like you but seriously if you died tonight i would go out and celebrate.

Hate is your drug. Everyone has one.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:42:57 PM

Lol so now your theone? Lol always figured you were a fag Canadian.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:45:16 PM
Lol so now your theone? Lol always figured you were a fag Canadian.

Boy you're really triggered tonight, aren't you?  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
Boy you're really triggered tonight, aren't you?  :D

Yea if you say so lol , god your so autistic lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:48:50 PM
Yea if you say so lol , god your so autistic lol

Face it! You got nuthin.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 09, 2017, 10:38:33 PM
You've outed yourself as a spurned Sanders voter.

Did you get this shit from John Titor? You've never made a less relevant post ever.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:44:26 PM
Nah not a druggie like you

Obvious psyop is obvious.