• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Some Changes to BellGab

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

pedo hunter

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

Guys would imply that I'm also chasing them when I think you know that it's only the other way round. ;)
Dr you are like a super hyper dog who runs immediately to sniff asses of other dogs and you always must comment in every freaking thread.
How annoying is to see your stupid handle all the time 24/7
Do you have a freaking life, are you single, are you rejected by your family.What's wrong with your mental health you freak.

Dr MD MD's butt plug

Quote from: pedo hunter on December 16, 2017, 07:34:32 PM
Dr you are like a super hyper dog who runs immediately to sniff asses of other dogs and you always must comment in every freaking thread.
How annoying is to see your stupid handle all the time 24/7
Do you have a freaking life, are you single, are you rejected by your family.What's wrong with your mental health you freak.

How do you think I feel? I'm the only intimate company he gets other than that bitch blow up doll.  :-\

GD is my bitch

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 16, 2017, 06:06:51 PM
Yeah this situation won’t last. Either it’ll change back or everyone left will leave. Which let’s be honest, that seems to be why it was implemented. There is no justifiable reason to implement gab-neutrality and let “guests” post. I hope it does close, bellgab is a worthless waste of time.

It'll be alright when you and the never away MD leave.  ;D ;D  Fuck off now bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Fire away, faggots!  ;D

You know you're right over the target when you're getting this much flack.  ;)

P.S. Your shit's WEAK! ;D ;D

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 08:32:07 PM
Fire away, faggots!  ;D

You know you're right over the target when you're getting this much flack.  ;)

P.S. Your shit's WEAK! ;D ;D
Doc, we at 4chan know about your double life.
Pedo in real life. Anti pedo on bellgab.
Your days of hiding are over. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 08:37:14 PM
Doc, we at 4chan know about your double life.
Pedo in real life. Anti pedo on bellgab.
Your days of hiding are over.

That's nice. You're a good boy! :)

Most at 4 chan seem interested in the truth and supportive of the recent changes...but not you. Curious.  ???

The question that needs to be asked is who is Michael Walker?

starrmtn001

Quote from: guest on December 16, 2017, 08:53:25 PM
Who? ???

4chan mole

Dr MD I will tell you a secret.
Your nickname on 4chan is hemorrhoid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 09:13:27 PM
Dr MD I will tell you a secret.
Your nickname on 4chan is hemorrhoid.

That's nice. You're a good boy!  :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 08:49:03 PM

That's nice. You're a good boy! :)

Most at 4 chan seem interested in the truth and supportive of the recent changes...but not you. Curious.  ???

OH SHIT! This guy has no idea what 4Chan is. LMFAO!

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on December 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM
Hi.

1) We've gone back to the old search.

2) Guests can now post.

3) In recognition of item 2, you can now "ignore" other users.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: guest on December 16, 2017, 08:53:25 PM

That's my legal name.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 06:44:56 PM
Can you ignore guests?
Yes, MV said that was part of the reason for the feature.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 15, 2017, 09:19:06 PM
I'm behind 7 firewalls and VPN out of Soviet Russia!
I rent my tablet.  Cash.

Jojo

Quote from: I'm real damon on December 15, 2017, 08:53:55 PM
Very interesting that this was never a concerned for you with registered members.
Fucking hypocrite.
Registered members can run but they can't hide!

Swishypants

The ignore feature is awesome! People are still getting made fun of, and everyone else can see it and laugh, but they don't come back and defend themselves! It's a trolls' paradise! Thanks MV! Merry Christmas! :)  Eventually they will log in as a guest to see what has been done to them. They'll be livid! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's like some kid finding out he's had a "KICK ME" sticker on his back all morning!

MV/Liberace!

It's apparently not possible to ignore guest posts, either across the board or individually.  It used to be the case that you could simply go to your ignore list and add "guest" to the list, but that no longer works.  This must have changed as the forum software was developed over the years, but I can't find any documentation on it.  Sooo, the guest posting thing is going to have to be curbed until I find a good way to make "ignore" work for guest posts.

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
It's apparently not possible to ignore guest posts, either across the board or individually.  It used to be the case that you could simply go to your ignore list and add "guest" to the list, but that no longer works.  This must have changed as the forum software was developed over the years, but I can't find any documentation on it.  Sooo, the guest posting thing is going to have to be curbed until I find a good way to make "ignore" work for guest posts.

I trust you will steward this shit-car over the cliff in style! Keep up the good work Sah!

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
Sooo, the guest posting thing is going to have to be curbed until I find a good way to make "ignore" work for guest posts.
Praise MV

Swishypants

KFC is offering the 12 and 16 piece Family Feast with double mashed potatoes & brown gravy, cole-slaw, corn nibblets, biscuits, and free chocolate overload cake for 35 dollars, but there is a 10 dollar off coupon! It's in the original BUCKET with lid and says "Merry Christmas" on it instead of "Seasons Greetings." Free napkins, plastic cutlery with salt and pepper packets, (dipping sauces upon request)! It's FUGGIN' DELICIOUS! Piping hot on a cold Christmas night!

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 11:33:36 AM
Indeed.

PRAISE, MV!

Generally speaking, I don't follow leaders, but MV is the exception. He doesn't give a fuck so much, that I am compelled to obey his every command. He doesn't update the site. Refuses to enforce his own rules. Changes shit up for no fucking reason, and rarely even comes to his own forum. He's kind of the God of NoFucksGiven. King of the Dipshits.

MV/Liberace!

I'd like you guys to try out a new "theme" package that changes the appearance of the forum. 

Go to: Profile > Look and Layout

Next to "Current Theme" click "Change."

Select "Startaza."

Try using it for a couple of days.  I'd be interested to know what you think.

Swishypants

I get foggy when I have to do things that aren't labelled with big red buttons. I want to obey, but do not have the cognitive ability.

P.S. I used dark reader on this site so it's all Black and grey-blue and orange to me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 11:38:09 AM
...rarely even comes to his own forum. He's kind of the God of NoFucksGiven. King of the Dipshits.

Ten years of BellGab coming up in April.  It can wear a man down.