• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

Started by trostol, January 02, 2016, 10:04:02 PM

The irony that's lost on the Bundy family and the other people involved is that if the government was as evil and totaltarian as they believe, they already would have been wiped out by drone strikes and attack helicopters without knowing what hit them.  In fact, the Bundys wouldn't be there at all, because the same thing would have happened to them at their ranch in 2014.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 03, 2016, 12:28:49 AM
if the government was as evil and totaltarian as they believe, they already would have been wiped out by drone strikes and attack helicopters without knowing what hit them.

There's more. Plenty more. These are just the ones I thought were pretty. How is it that you have come to be The Arbiter Of What Hit U.S.? Because I'm not sure if you're reading the same news as everyone.

I find it fascinating that these terrorists have no hostages. Where's Elian Gonzales when he's needed?

Lt.Uhura

Evidently they are inviting other patriots from around the country to live there as their home base.  I think the Feds should leave them alone--for awhile anyway.  This would make a great social experiment on survivability within a group who is largely angry, paranoid, and heavily armed.  Throw in a little alcohol and let 'em go.  Give them the freedom to be who they are!

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 03, 2016, 02:42:41 AM
I think the Feds should leave them alone--for awhile anyway.  This would make a great social experiment on survivability within a group who is largely angry, paranoid, and heavily armed.  Throw in a little alcohol and let 'em go.  Give them the freedom to be who they are!

It's gonna be All Psy Op, All The Time. Those guys spend months hunkered down in their little black bunkers, figuring out how to high-tech-fuck people over--they're not gonna let an opportunity to flex the velvet glove go to waste.

Zetaspeak

Knowing the media default on every white men behaving badly story they will claim it's just "hundred of lone wolves"

I am pretty sure we aren't going to hear

- Blame white parents
- Blame country music
- We should ban all white people

pate

No dog in this fight, but wouldn't "hundreds of lone wolves" constitute a pack of wolves?

A pack of lone wolves.  I dig it, I direct the leader of the "Lone Wolf Party" to adopt this as the official Party motto.

Carry on with this wolf-fight, my work is done here.

I just read that some people are calling them "Vanilla ISIS."   ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 04, 2016, 12:11:19 PM
I like it. Though will only use after the first beheading, bombing of a school or nightclub, or immolation of some helpless folks in cages is posted to youtube. Until then I will leave the moral equivalency so often claimed between different cultures, religions, or peoples over history to the deluded leftists. But this stuff is reminding me of the 'range wars' back in the glory days of Art Bell...so maybe portends a come back with Art and he can have folks like Charlie 'Liberal' debate 'militia-men' and Art etc can have dark-talk on gun grabs, Clinton (she's baaack) etc?

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2016, 01:58:24 PM
But this stuff is reminding me of the 'range wars' back in the glory days of Art Bell...

Speaking of range wars, times sure have changed since the late 19th Century, when western ranchers gladly accepted government handouts and had no qualms about begging President Benjamin Harrison for military assistance when they felt their interests were threatened.  I highly recommend The Banditti of the Plains, a first person account by Asa Shinn Mercer of the events of the The Johnson County War in Wyoming in the early 1890s. Good luck finding a first edition, though, because the Wyoming Stock Growers Association sued to block publication and a friendly judge ordered all copies destroyed.  A few survived, and the WSGA and its supporters continued to destroy all the copies they could find. In the process, Mercer's printing press and newspaper office were burned and he was harassed in numerous ways by the WSGA and its allies in the government for reporting what happened. While disputed at the time, his version of accounts has been validated for the most part.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banditti_of_the_Plains

coaster

Dipshit militia begs public for snacks and supplies. They are asking for said items to be sent through usps, because the government isn't all that bad when it's convenient as hell...
http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/oregon-terrorists-dont-plan-siege-very-well-put-out-plea-for-snacks-and-supplies--ZJglh9sRjx
Also, this Bundy character looks borderline retarded.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 03, 2016, 04:07:25 AM
Knowing the media default on every white men behaving badly story they will claim it's just "hundred of lone wolves"

I am pretty sure we aren't going to hear

- Blame white parents
- Blame country music
- We should ban all white people

Odd, if a high percentage of Country Music dealt with the glorification of violence and taking over federal buildings with guns and other such destructive messages, I am sure they would.
Secondly, if the white parent's were actively neglectful of their children to the point of being influenced to act in a culturally destructive way, I am sure they would.
Thirdly, if it had been shown these instances were coordinated, historically ongoing, a huge part of their culture which was tied into their religion, I am sure they would.

On a side note, I feel these dudes are terrorists, deserve no quarter from the government, and I am pissed they haven't overrun these idiots and put them in the ground.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 04, 2016, 12:11:19 PM

#YallQaeda waging #YeeHawd on America   ;D

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on January 04, 2016, 03:55:46 PM
Dipshit militia begs public for snacks and supplies. They are asking for said items to be sent through usps, because the government isn't all that bad when it's convenient as hell...
http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/oregon-terrorists-dont-plan-siege-very-well-put-out-plea-for-snacks-and-supplies--ZJglh9sRjx
Also, this Bundy character looks borderline retarded.

Borderline? Well, maybe he isn't a retard but he does look like he got kicked in the face by a mule and, in keeping with his apparent anti-authority beliefs, never went to a doctor or surgeon to fix it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on January 05, 2016, 09:40:29 PM
Good i hope they brought blankets lol

It's frequently the case with those who want to give the finger to the man, they don't think through, what, how or if they can achieve what it is they want. At the end if there's no bloodshed they'll drift away with their tails between their legs stamping their feet and a bottom lip sticking out promising  'I'll show em'.

Grov505th

So...My dad lives in Burns.
I had to call him from over here and ask him what the fuck was going on.
Basically all the Ranchers and the Town Folks didn't want these fucktards around and the 2 original ranchers have already turned themselves in down in Cali.
And now that they turned the power off they are in for a bit of Harney county winter...I do believe I it was -6F a couple of days ago...........

stargazr1976

Quote from: Grov505th on January 06, 2016, 06:55:40 AM
So...My dad lives in Burns.
I had to call him from over here and ask him what the fuck was going on.
Basically all the Ranchers and the Town Folks didn't want these fucktards around and the 2 original ranchers have already turned themselves in down in Cali.
And now that they turned the power off they are in for a bit of Harney county winter...I do believe I it was -6F a couple of days ago...........

Ive only heard some sketchy shit on the shortwave but It was cliven bundys son as one of the big dogs I think I caught. They may give up the building but that fight wont be over for a while. I think trying to incite another waco type incident. With broadband and communications as they are they are now it would stir up a lot of shit. Black lives matter movement is the same kind of example. Its just a matter of time. Im not sure how long they set the timer for. 8)

VtaGeezer

I won't dignify these wannabee jackasses by calling them "militia".  They're just armed extremists.  I was disappointed this morning to hear that they haven't even sealed the access to the place.  A caravan from AZ reportedly arrived last night with a couple pickups filled with supplies with no interference from law enforcement.   The authorities' goal should be to shame them as childish and dangerous fools, but it seems the Feds are afraid of another Waco-style fiasco.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 06, 2016, 11:18:31 AM
I won't dignify these wannabee jackasses by calling them "militia".  They're just armed extremists.  I was disappointed this morning to hear that they haven't even sealed the access to the place.  A caravan from AZ reportedly arrived last night with a couple pickups filled with supplies with no interference from law enforcement.   The authorities' goal should be to shame them as childish and dangerous fools, but it seems the Feds are afraid of another Waco-style fiasco.
I say let people go in, just catch them coming out. Frankly I could care less if self-styled "militias", cults, or even Obama's BLM agitators want to hole-up in some rural compound and bitch about things on Shortwave. If whatever crazies stay on their own property or in some rural area I say why risk bad press, a shot Federal or local LEO, etc? Even in a WACO situation (where Koresh could've been caught easily as he left the compound often) it was dumb to escalate. Often this is what the crazies (or even just the political radicals) want: to go down in a 'blaze of glory' and 'take others with them.' I even was against bombing the Obama-like MOVE folks in Philly decades ago but, arguably, that was in an urban setting so more of a threat to public order.

Where the government should step-in is when the agitators or "militias" do things like attack airports, as his BLM did in Minneapolis, disrupt or burn businesses, as his BLM does in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc etc or when they block public thoroughfares and highways, like when his illegals march or his BLM march. THEN the police should step in, and in the case of airports, the Feds should step in and arrest the protesters. Instead Obama, and his minions, fuel those fires and express support for the radical criminals.

Jackstar

The excruciatingly poor offerings that result from image googling "IT HAS BEGUN" have caused me to rethink my entire paradigm of communication.

As you were.

Jackstar

They were charged with conspiracy

lol.

QuoteThe identity of the person killed in the shootout was not released.

They got the stalker!

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2016, 08:58:26 PM
The excruciatingly poor offerings that result from image googling "IT HAS BEGUN" have caused me to rethink my entire paradigm of communication.

As you were.
You can balance that out with "it's over", should that suit your fancy.

analog kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvCAxGmDq9k

These guys are no dummies.

I wonder if they'll be charged with vandalism of those electric company monitoring cameras.