What it was:

And where it's heading:

Sure has speeded up lately. :o

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 16, 2019, 06:27:46 PM
What it was:

And where it's heading:

Sure has speeded up lately. :o
Clyde and username had on Marshall Masters on shows recently. Also, one theory Clyde was bandying about was that cooper mining is causing it! Something to due with changing the "blood" (liquid metals) of the earth effecting rotation, plate tectonics, and/or pole-shift. 

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 07:00:23 PM
Clyde and username had on Marshall Masters on shows recently. Also, one theory Clyde was bandying about was that cooper mining is causing it! Something to due with changing the "blood" (liquid metals) of the earth effecting rotation, plate tectonics, and/or pole-shift. 

When I first learned about navigation I was taught that there are always variations of true north and magnetic north because large bodies can throw off the compass. You have tp be aware and calculate for error. I am almost wondering if rather than copper mining it's a direct effect of satellite energy magnetizing metals that get charged. DEWs could be magnetizing different iron deposit heavy land masses and move the poles.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 07:00:23 PM

Really?

I've toured several open pit copper mine sites and I can assure you that copper mining is a rather perfunctory dry scoop and grind or chemical leach affair:

Of course you have 2 types extracted - crusher grade and smelter grade. Estimates say we're rich in terrestrial copper, to the point there may be no "peak copper' due to its ready recyclability The smelting is the last phase where anything becomes liquid:

My personal feeling is that for this to be a sound theory it would have to go to a ferrous content mineral (iron ore or manganese), but that's just a guess.