• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Change of Display Name

Started by Zoxo, October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 01, 2017, 08:13:45 PM
Making bellgab great again  ;)

YES, so maybe you will stop posting your filth finally and let this place be "edgy" buy with some decency. . .

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 01, 2017, 07:50:11 PM
Thank You Sir !!!
YOU DESERVE TURBO CHARGE WITH ...an EXTRA BUSTER  :)

I would like to return to use my original account and the name theONE  http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=6876
but:

A). there is an impostor who registered two(2) names with theONE in the front of the name, and one name registered to look almost like, theONE:

1).  theONEsIllegitimateFather    Date Registered: July 22, 2017, 03:28:24 PM   http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=7396

2).  theONEsFatMom     Date Registered: July 22, 2017, 12:26:54 AM   http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=7395

3).  th’ONE     Date Registered: July 21, 2017, 01:15:44 PM   http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=7393

B). few weeks ago when I was trying to Login into theONE account I was not able to do so when entering my password because I was getting
      red letters message saying something to the effect: ..."this account doesn't exist"
      I didn't try it now to Login into it after the changes - maybe it would work now, but I like to ask for the other three(3) impostor user names 
      that I listed to be deleted since they were created within two(2) days of each other and obviously on purpose to look like mine original name, theONE.

If/when You would have time to delete those (3) accounts I would appreciate that, and after that I would try to Login into my original account, theONE to see if it works.

Thank You Very Much.
                            theONE

Like to add this name just registered to that impostors list names:

4).  theONEsGayLover   Date Registered: Today at 09:03:27 PM    http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=7406

ZaZa

and this name just registered:

5).  theONEsAnalHerpes     Date Registered: Today at 09:14:34 PM    http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=7407   

...it's up to MV how he likes this crap to proceed.

ZaZa

In this case MV I would like to request to change my ZaZa name to: lucifer~bell

Thank you.

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on August 01, 2017, 08:30:07 PM
Thank you.

Yeah, and make sure that she can still make new topics, read her private messages, and that her microphone is turned on.

Thanks in advance. Asking for a friend.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on August 01, 2017, 08:33:22 PM

Yeah, and make sure that she can still make new topics, read her private messages, and that her microphone is turned on.

Thanks in advance. Asking for a friend.

A+ ;)

luicfer6G6

Ill pay 666 bellgab coins to whomever triggers zaza aka theone, may his butt hurt be long and hard.

:'mv, i would like to be called "catfish man," forthwith.

please change my username from boba FETT to catfish man

Quote from: mv on August 01, 2017, 06:53:23 PM
All user display names have been returned to their original states (they now match actual usernames). We are returning to the "by request" system of changing display names.

If you would like your display name changed to something else, request it in this thread. In a single post, you should document what you're changing from and what you wish to change to.

Please change mine back from Paper Boy to PB the Deplorable, thanks

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: boba FETT on August 01, 2017, 08:49:51 PM
mv, i would like to be called "catfish man," forthwith.

The request must contain original username.

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 01, 2017, 08:43:59 PM
Ill pay 666 bellgab coins to whomever triggers zaza aka theone, may his butt hurt be long and hard.

Zaza.......is a prostitute who becomes a music hall entertainer and the mistress of a married man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaza_(play)

Are you telling us that you are a whore, onesy? ;D ;)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 01, 2017, 08:52:58 PM
Zaza.......is a prostitute who becomes a music hall entertainer and the mistress of a married man.

Dont forget his last sn here was " cosie rosie" kek

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 01, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

hey you, 21st Century Man   21st"oyster"Man
you and your girlfriend Jackstar you bitches have no clue why I chose ZaZa as an user name.
Here are few options for you to try to guess... ::) 8) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaza

Zaza
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLook up Zaza or zaza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Zaza may refer to:
The Zazas, an ethnic group in eastern Anatolia (southeastern Turkey)
Zazaki alphabet, Latin based writing system of Zaza language
Zaza language, spoken by the Zazas
Zaza nationalism, is an ideology that supports the preservation Zaza people.
Contents  [hide]
1   People
2   Places
3   Other
4   See also
People[edit]
Karim Zaza (born 1975), Moroccan goalkeeper
Neil Zaza, American guitar player
Zaza Pachulia (born 1984), Georgian NBA basketball player
Zaza Gogava (born 1971), Georgian Major General
Simone Zaza (born 1991), Italian footballer
Michele Zaza (1945â€"1994), Italian businessman
Places[edit]
Zaza Reservoir, a reservoir on the Zaza River in Sancti Spiritus, Cuba
Zaza, Rwanda, a community and former mission in Rwanda
Other[edit]
A name that appears in the Bible, in the first of the Books of Chronicles 2:33, meaning "belonging to all" or "plenty"
Zaza (play), written by French playwrights Pierre Berton and Charles Simon
ZAZA, New York based pop/electronic duo
Zaza (1923 film), a film directed by Allan Dwan
Zaza (1915 film), a film directed by Edwin S. Porter
Zaza (1939 film), a 1939 film directed by George Cukor
Za-Za, an album by the BulletBoys
Zazà, a 1900 opera by Ruggero Leoncavallo
"Zaza", alias of the character Albin in La Cage aux Folles and its derivative works

ZaZa

you and your girlfriend Jackstar you bitches have no clue why I chose ZaZa as an user name.

Also add this to the mix:

AUTHENTICALLY ITALIAN
With its contemporary interior matched with delicious food and wine derived from all across Italy's twenty regions Zaza is the best destination for any occasion. If we can make something ourselves, we will. The rest of our products are carefully sourced from Italy such as traditional buffalo mozzarella and artisan meats. We even import the flour for our bread! Our premium imported Italian soft scoop ice cream is a great after dinner treat made with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Bellissimo!

Zaza is the perfect destination for the discerning diner, offering a busy but attentive service, animated atmosphere and tempting menu.

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 12:28:27 AM

Also add this to the mix:

AUTHENTICALLY ITALIAN
With its contemporary interior matched with delicious food and wine derived from all across Italy's twenty regions Zaza is the best destination for any occasion. If we can make something ourselves, we will. The rest of our products are carefully sourced from Italy such as traditional buffalo mozzarella and artisan meats. We even import the flour for our bread! Our premium imported Italian soft scoop ice cream is a great after dinner treat made with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Bellissimo!

Zaza is the perfect destination for the discerning diner, offering a busy but attentive service, animated atmosphere and tempting menu.

I don't think the reason matters really.  ZaZa suits you.  It's kind of like FiFi, only not French.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
I don't think the reason matters really.  ZaZa suits you.  It's kind of like FiFi, only not French.

he can be bellgabs new princess  :D

Lilith

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 02, 2017, 12:41:43 AM
he can be bellgabs new princess  :D

Sure.  Even the avatar works.  I personally, would make one small modification:

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2017, 12:54:41 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!!

That is just the right touch, brig!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 02, 2017, 12:58:19 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!

That is just the right touch, brig!!! ;D ;D ;D

I hope he uses it.  It looks more colorful, and I think it compliments his avatar name.

...And I really put a lot of time and effort into it.  I would be sad if it was wasted.  :'(

luicfer6G6

Brig just earned 1000 Bellgab coins  ;D

Incidentally, I just bought the 1923 Gloria Swanson silent film version of Zaza so the timing for onesy whoresy's new screen name is perfect.

There are no such thing as coinshidences!!  -Jorch Noory

luicfer6G6

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 02, 2017, 01:10:18 AM
Incidentally, I just bought the 1923 Gloria Swanson silent film version of Zaza so the timing for onesy whoresy's new screen name is perfect.

There are no such thing as coinshidences!!  -Jorch Noory

ZaZa

OHHH  you you you - HOW DARE YOU, YOU brig, how dare you................................
I;M GOING TO TELL MV that you are planing to do topless YouTube shows with Senda
and that's why lately you don't post your regular:
Praise MV
because you are cheating on MV with Senda who is taller than MV.
Senda is 6'2 and has comfy belly that you like to hug and cuddle with it, and MV is skinny chiseled hunk but you prefer more mature older men,
and MV is spring chicken compared to Senda.

You ungrateful {I'm so triggered that I'm opening third bottle of vine} you ungrateful soul,
MV gave you for FREE his very special {fapped to extinction} laptop and what you are doing with it,
you are using it that very special laptop to exchange nudes with Senda behind MV's back.

I'm disgusted with you people animals, you have no single thread of loyalty in you.
Just sex and money...

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 01:30:52 AM
OHHH  you you you - HOW DARE YOU, YOU brig, how dare you................................
I;M GOING TO TELL MV that you are planing to do topless YouTube shows with Senda
Praise MV
Senda is 6'2 and has comfy belly that you like to hug and cuddle with it, and MV is skinny chiseled hunk but you prefer more mature older men,

You ungrateful {I'm so triggered that I'm opening third bottle of vine} you ungrateful soul,
MV gave you for FREE his very special {fapped to extinction} laptop and what you are doing with it,
you are using it that very special laptop to exchange nudes with Senda behind MV's back.

I'm disgusted with you people animals, you have no single thread of loyalty in you.
Just sex and money...

I'm glad you like it.  :)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 01:30:52 AM
Praise MV

Just sex and money...

Hey ZaZa, is this what you used to do onstage?  Very sexy!!! :D ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK0gYi1YEZ8

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2017, 01:37:18 AM
Triggered Troll

yes I'm ... at brig, Look what she did with my avatar :(  ::) :o