• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Any Berkeley Protesters on a Payroll, and if so, Whose?

Started by yumyumtree, February 04, 2017, 01:22:51 AM

pyewacket

How timely is this...

A UC Berkeley rioter and thug who bragged online about beating conservatives outside the Milo Yiannopoulos speech on Wednesday night â€" works at the university.

Dabney Miller, a staff member at the UC Berkeley, bragged about how he beat conservatives. He posted images of one man he knocked to the ground and pummeled with his fists before someone pulled him away.

Dabney Miller draws a paycheck from the UC Berkeley administration.

Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/02/milo_yiannopoulos_will_return_to_berkeley_to_give_his_speech.html

pyewacket

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 01:31:16 PM
Didn't Geobbels do similar?

I won't be seeing him until this weekend- I'll have to ask. Seriously, after all that's been revealed about this event- this is the first thing that pops into your head. This is a strange word association game you play. You must be fun at a party- a Nazi Party, that is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on February 06, 2017, 01:48:59 PM
I won't be seeing him until this weekend- I'll have to ask. Seriously, after all that's been revealed about this event- this is the first thing that pops into your head. This is a strange word association game you play. You must be fun at a party- a Nazi Party, that is.

It's the new Democratic strategy, sweetie. Keep saying "Nazi!" until you get your way. We're entering the era of kinder politik.  ;)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: pyewacket on February 06, 2017, 12:22:57 PM
Yes, my eyes deceive me. As of yet, I also did not see any prominent, non-violent protesters disavow these anarchists or call for law enforcement to stop them or try to prevent it. The people who were maced, beaten, and sent to the hospital (eyes and throats burning from the fires and mace, pepper spray) saw the so-called "peaceful protesters" recording the attacks with their i-phones on a quest to be the first to post it on Youtube. It would have been nice if the "peaceful ones'" showed any concern or offered any assistance. I have to make one of three assumptions...

Given these first hand accounts of protesters and both the Berkeley and UC Berkeley police chiefs saying otherwise, what makes you think your assumptions linking the violent anarchists to the nonviolent resistance are valid? The evidence simply does not support your narrative.

Photos from the scene showing the anarchists carrying signs declaring "NO MORE PRESIDENTS", and "WE REFUSE TO BE GOVERNED", might clue you in that the Black Bloc/Antifas message goes beyond the merely contentious political ideologies of left versus right.

"Our campus has never experienced what it went through on Wednesday,” UCPD Police Chief Margo Bennett said Friday night, some 48 hours after protesters and police clashed over the planned appearance of right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos on the UC Berkeley campus. 

"This was part of the black bloc that used pepper spray,” she said.

She described the demonstrators who used violent tactics as a “well-trained paramilitary style group,” adding: “They were all dressed alike. They brought weapons with them. Their presence at a public event on campus is not something we’ve experienced before.”

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/02/04/ucpd-chief-berkeley-crowd-control-situations-different/

Greenwood said he watched live-stream coverage of the protest on Sproul Plaza last week, as it was unfolding, and saw many who were peaceful, “standing, singing, dancing, chanting, watching, playing music, and generally boisterously expressing their views.” But they weren’t the only ones.

“Into this crowd came a large group of armed, masked individuals, often referred to as ‘black bloc’ anarchists, who brought projectiles, shields, explosive fireworks and other weapons. In a coordinated effort, this group carried out an organized, focused attack on UC Police, barricades and campus property. This action prompted UC officials to cancel the speaking engagement.”

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/02/05/berkeley-police-chief-lessons-learned-2014-black-lives-matter-protests-guided-us-milo-demonstrations/

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/02/03/photos-milo-protesters-uc-berkeley-largely-peaceful/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58978689e4b0985224db56b0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 06, 2017, 07:55:20 PM
Given these first hand accounts of protesters and both the Berkeley and UC Berkeley police chiefs saying otherwise, what makes you think your assumptions linking the violent anarchists to the nonviolent resistance are valid? The evidence simply does not support your narrative.

Photos from the scene showing the anarchists carrying signs declaring "NO MORE PRESIDENTS", and "WE REFUSE TO BE GOVERNED", might clue you in that the Black Bloc/Antifas message goes beyond the merely contentious political ideologies of left versus right.

"Our campus has never experienced what it went through on Wednesday,” UCPD Police Chief Margo Bennett said Friday night, some 48 hours after protesters and police clashed over the planned appearance of right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos on the UC Berkeley campus.

"This was part of the black bloc that used pepper spray,” she said.

She described the demonstrators who used violent tactics as a “well-trained paramilitary style group,” adding: “They were all dressed alike. They brought weapons with them. Their presence at a public event on campus is not something we’ve experienced before.”

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/02/04/ucpd-chief-berkeley-crowd-control-situations-different/

Greenwood said he watched live-stream coverage of the protest on Sproul Plaza last week, as it was unfolding, and saw many who were peaceful, “standing, singing, dancing, chanting, watching, playing music, and generally boisterously expressing their views.” But they weren’t the only ones.

“Into this crowd came a large group of armed, masked individuals, often referred to as ‘black bloc’ anarchists, who brought projectiles, shields, explosive fireworks and other weapons. In a coordinated effort, this group carried out an organized, focused attack on UC Police, barricades and campus property. This action prompted UC officials to cancel the speaking engagement.”

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/02/05/berkeley-police-chief-lessons-learned-2014-black-lives-matter-protests-guided-us-milo-demonstrations/

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/02/03/photos-milo-protesters-uc-berkeley-largely-peaceful/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58978689e4b0985224db56b0

And still you don't speak out against it. Disgusting.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on February 06, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

Some might feel it inspired to appoint a misogynist, racist, self loathing homosexual, mouth piece for the pseudo POTUS called Steve Bannon. Many clearly don't; that doesn't excuse any violent events perpetrated by anyone. Personally I'm all for him appearing (Just as I don't have a problem with Trump visiting the UK, as long as it isn't a State visit) at the university to spout his shit. Not at all; much better to let him hang by his own petard; far more effective.  ;D

Lt.Uhura

I admire your aunt for her grit, strength, and resourcefulness. The women in my family did much the same as did others in the farm country. They didn't think twice about putting on a pair of overalls and didn't have the luxury of worrying about what other people might think or to consider themselves special in any way. My girls must take after them because they all chose male dominated fields and would never call themselves feminists.

Your negative tone and disparaging use of the word feminist* shows how deeply the patriarchal influence of Trump and the alt-right have influenced your POV. They see feminism as a clear threat to their authority. How would your daughters respond to their employers ordering them to "Dress like a woman"? The fact that a sitting U.S president would insult women in 2017 with such an archaic demand is indicative that his mindset is more closely aligned to the oppressive societies he opposes, rather than the leader of a modern western nation. Ironic, isn't it?

*Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 08:01:42 PM
And still you don't speak out against it. Disgusting.  ::)

You'll speak out against Putin (Who Trump supports) having journalists and political opponents murdered then?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

You'll speak out against Putin (Who Trump supports) having journalists and political opponents murdered then?

Nice false equivalency. A misdirecting fuckwit says what?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Oh? Stealing your thunder? Hey, I know you can't keep up with Trump doing it, but keep at it.  ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 08:07:36 PM
Oh? Stealing your thunder? Hey, I know you can't keep up with Trump doing it, but keep at it.  ;D ;D

As usual, you make little to no sense.  ::)

I think the queen's calling for you. Now get wiping!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 08:09:53 PM
As usual, you make little to no sense.  ::)

I think the queen's calling for you. Now get wiping!  ;D

What do I have in common with Trump? Nothing; I don't have a petition of over one and half million demanding I don't meet her!  ;D ;D

Oh god that has to sting him; all that none fandom.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 08:11:58 PM

What do I have in common with Trump? Nothing; I don't have a petition of over one and half million demanding I don't meet her!  ;D ;D

Oh god that has to sting him; all that none fandom.

You betcha it does. Look at the multitudes of people who came out to a Trump rally this weekend.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 06, 2017, 08:18:33 PM
You betcha it does. Look at the multitudes of people who came out to a Trump rally this weekend.

In fairness, Oregon must be cold at this time of year. Couldn't they have held it in a Starbucks?  ;)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 08:21:17 PM
In fairness, Oregon must be cold at this time of year. Couldn't they have held it in a Starbucks?  ;)

It was Portland, Maine. Portland Oregon would have drawn a much larger crowd--of protestors, which Trump would have claimed as his supporters.  :D

Dr. MD MD

News flash, bitches! Trump's not campaigning or throwing rallies anymore. He won! He's the president now.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 08:32:43 PM
News flash, bitches! Trump's not campaigning or throwing rallies anymore. He won! He's the president now.  :D

LOL; you ought to tell Trump that. He hasn't stopped.

He's sensitive about polls and negative news. He doesn't like facts he doesn't agree with.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

LOL; you ought to tell Trump that. He hasn't stopped.

He's sensitive about polls and negative news. He doesn't like facts he doesn't agree with.

Well, it's pretty obvious he's going to keep being attacked by stupid bitches like you in spite of the fact that he's the president. I don't blame him for continuing to counter-punch.

BTW, Trump's right, we do have lots of killers here. Maybe it's time to start changing that.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 08:45:17 PM
Well, it's pretty obvious he's going to keep being attacked by stupid bitches like you in spite of the fact that he's the president. I don't blame him for continuing to counter-punch.

Counter punch? He throws a tantrum if he reads or sees something that he doesn't like said about him! He's a big fucking baby. Did nasty people say nasty things to orange face, poor lickle diddums.

BTW, Trump's right, we do have lots of killers here. Maybe it's time to start changing that.  ;)

You're a moron. He implied that the policy of the US administration was to sanction assassinations of political opponents and journalists, the way that Putin does. Trump upset far more worthy US officials than you. At least one an ex General and past military advisor to the WH.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 08:49:02 PM
Counter punch? He throws a tantrum if he reads or sees something that he doesn't like said about him! He's a big fucking baby. Did nasty people say nasty things to orange face, poor lickle diddums.

You're a moron. He implied that the policy of the US administration was to sanction assassinations of political opponents and journalists, the way that Putin does. Trump upset far more worthy US officials than you. At least one an ex General and past military advisor to the WH.

Well, he got nothing but cheers at central command today. I have a feeling that he still has the support of the military.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 08:51:36 PM
Well, he got nothing but cheers at central command today. I have a feeling that he still has the support of the military.  ;)

LOL... "Okay guys, when POTUS comes in, can you applause please?"

'Sure boss" ;D

WOTR

Milo describes himself as a "professional provocator" hence the tour titled, "Dangerous Faggot". That's how he describes himself. The dangerous part of him is not that he physically attacks people who merely don't agree with him with fists or flag poles, but rather that he is willing to walk into these burning towns to discuss opposing ideas.

She seems like a very brave lady.

pyewacket

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 06, 2017, 08:04:07 PM
Your negative tone and disparaging use of the word feminist* shows how deeply the patriarchal influence of Trump and the alt-right have influenced your POV.

What's the problem? I just want to look nice for my husband. He works so hard- he deserves special attention.

They see feminism as a clear threat to their authority. How would your daughters respond to their employers ordering them to "Dress like a woman"? The fact that a sitting U.S president would insult women in 2017 with such an archaic demand is indicative that his mindset is more closely aligned to the oppressive societies he opposes, rather than the leader of a modern western nation. Ironic, isn't it?

My daughters have no problems with dress codes and understand the need for professionalism on the job. It's an expectation set by an employer and not oppression.

If I walk into a hospital, I expect there to be a dress code that reflects standards for cleanliness. I have similar expectations in other businesses. If a person has a problem with this they can seek a more casual working environment.

Are you sure that this isn't another fake news story blown out of proportion?

Liberals in Global Outrage That Professional Attire Is Expected at the White House

Liberals are outraged across the globe because employees are expected to dress professionally in the White House.

Donald Trump has "angered feminists all over again," this time for comments he did not make. The outrage originated from an Axios report Thursday that quoted an unnamed source who claimed to have worked for the Trump campaign who said, "Trump likes the women who work for him ‘to dress like women.'"

"Even if you're in jeans, you need to look neat and orderly," the source added. Men also should be "sharply dressed."

http://freebeacon.com/culture/liberals-global-outrage-professional-attire-expected-white-house/

Another case of people looking for a reason to be outraged. Seeing the world through agenda colored, problem glasses.

pyewacket

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 06, 2017, 07:55:20 PM

Information is still coming out and we don't know all the facts yet.

I'm guessing there is much more to come.

FBI Allegedly Investigating Mayor of Berkeley, CA For Inciting Riot And Ordering Police to Stand Down - CNN Doing Damage Control

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan

Radical Berkeley Anti-MILO Protest Leader: ‘No Regrets’

Felarcaa and the group she leadsâ€"the Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration, and Immigrant Rights and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary aka By Any Means Necessary or BAMNâ€"has history of gain engaging in violent protest. She was an activist in the Occupy movement and in Black Lives Matter-connected protests at the University of California at Berkeley.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/radical-berkeley-anti-milo-protest-leader-no-regrets/

There are also many interviews on Youtube that tell a different story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L64y129lTR8

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Don't be too hard on Pud, he's our perpetually angry little lamb. We're taking him in for testing, we suspect 'Political Touretts Syndrome'. We think he's commenting on our posts, but in reality he'd be shouting out the same stuff when he's shopping for underwear at K Mart.  ;)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: pyewacket on February 06, 2017, 10:29:57 PM
Information is still coming out and we don't know all the facts yet.

Radical Berkeley Anti-MILO Protest Leader: ‘No Regrets’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/radical-berkeley-anti-milo-protest-leader-no-regrets/

There are also many interviews on Youtube that tell a different story.

Ha, yeah that's right. Keep reading Brietbart--Milo's employer--for the latest "facts" on the story.

And of course...that bastion of truth, YouTube, where I can also watch the alien film released by Edward Snowden, lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 06, 2017, 11:04:23 PM
Ha, yeah that's right. Keep reading Brietbart--Milo's employer--for the latest "facts" on the story.

And of course...that bastion of truth, YouTube, where I can also watch the alien film released by Edward Snowden, lol.

So, only officially true sources for you like CNN and the New York Times then?  ???  ::)  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A