• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 12:13:17 AM
OK, but that still leaves two possibilities, and one of them is that it's real, the story and the Ark of the Covenant.
And if the physical Ark is real than/then the "Guy" behind it's design and it's functions/powers is real also.
What's then?

Not likely but you have fun with it.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 30, 2017, 12:16:05 AM
Not likely but you have fun with it.  ;)
I'm not touching that thing ;)
Few did and they died instantly, lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 12:23:22 AM
I'm not touching that thing ;)
Few did and they died instantly, lol

Wait. Was the show about Noah's ark or the ark of the covenant? They're different stories.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 30, 2017, 12:37:17 AM
Wait. Was the show about Noah's ark or the ark of the covenant? They're different stories.
it will be tomorrow,

Ark of the Covenant/ TBA
Sunday - July 30, 2017
Hosted by Richard Syrett
Guest(s): Harry Moskoff
First Half: Bible and Ark of the Covenant expert Harry H. Moskoff joins Richard Syrett to discuss how the Ark may have served multiple functions,
and acted a channel between man and God for prophecy, and communications. Second half, TBA.

Morgus

The first guest tonight only went for one hour, he was supposed to be the first half.
Too bad, I didn't care about ghosts at baseball fields, so I bailed after the first hour.
I think that first hour guest was a guest with Hoagie recently too.

albrecht

Syrett continues to grow on me. He seems like a nice guy and actually listens to callers and guests and/or appreciate them, contrary to Norry who seems to resent guests (who over-shadow him by having skills, education, interesting experiences, etc) and poke funs at, or ignores, callers (unless they are frequent callers who will praise him and/or act as a sort of 'stepin fetchit' act for Norry who sort of pokes fun at their race, accent, mental capacity, etc.) The baseball show was ok, most have heard the claims but still interesting, but I like baseball. The libertarian UFO candidate actually seemed like a stable guy with some decent political ideas. I'm not sure if focusing on the UFO issue will help in his campaign- though his tie to Mormonism was interesting? Way to draw Mormon and Scientologist voters?

Contrary to his normal mild-mannered Canadian ways Syrett actually cut off a caller when his nephilim theories went into the JOOSE and then got a guy talking about kicking a piece of shale who cut down a cactus and awakened a cactus god.

ZaZa

Quote from: albrecht on July 30, 2017, 09:09:41 PM
Syrett continues to grow on me. He seems like a nice guy and actually listens to callers and guests and/or appreciate them, contrary to Norry who seems to resent guests (who over-shadow him by having skills, education, interesting experiences, etc) and poke funs at, or ignores, callers (unless they are frequent callers who will praise him and/or act as a sort of 'stepin fetchit' act for Norry who sort of pokes fun at their race, accent, mental capacity, etc.) The baseball show was ok, most have heard the claims but still interesting, but I like baseball. The libertarian UFO candidate actually seemed like a stable guy with some decent political ideas. I'm not sure if focusing on the UFO issue will help in his campaign- though his tie to Mormonism was interesting? Way to draw Mormon and Scientologist voters?

Contrary to his normal mild-mannered Canadian ways Syrett actually cut off a caller when his nephilim theories went into the JOOSE and then got a guy talking about kicking a piece of shale who cut down a cactus and awakened a cactus god.

You making very astute observations about Syrett. I feel the same. I posted that yesterday also.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 11:14:40 PM
Syrett has good voice and I like his delivery, he creates inviting atmosphere,
not like that blunt moron George Noory with his monotonous voice and lame shallow comments

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 11:48:24 PM
This guest is quite knowledgeable. Good listening.

As to the baseball ghosts stories, I on the other hand don't care about baseball
but the story was presented by the guest so good and Syrett guided his guest nicely so it didn't become boring.

Yes I liked the UFO/politician-wanna be guy, very well informed and very well versed

*** I'm looking to tonight's show, I like this topic a lot...

albrecht

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 09:43:23 PM
You making very astute observations about Syrett. I feel the same. I posted that yesterday also.

As to the baseball ghosts stories, I on the other hand don't care about baseball
but the story was presented by the guest so good and Syrett guided his guest nicely so it didn't become boring.

Yes I liked the UFO/politician-wanna be guy, very well informed and very well versed

*** I'm looking to tonight's show, I like this topic a lot...
Yes tonight's should be an interesting show. Norry would flub it and try to make it about himself with weird comments about him being on tv (for Ancient Aliens or "Gaim") and about "sand-script." Or his bizarre claims about "raised a Catholic" but now "being spiritual" and likely bring in the "big bang" crap.

And "TBA" is interesting. Who will the other guest be? I like that. Though with Syrett and Knapp (and Schrader even) I would rather they do real long-form and take one guest (when interesting) most of the show with callers interposed or at the end, rather than the Norry "sphlit-show," goldbricking format.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on July 30, 2017, 10:06:38 PM
Yes tonight's should be an interesting show. Norry would flub it and try to make it about himself with weird comments about him being on tv (for Ancient Aliens or "Gaim") and about "sand-script." Or his bizarre claims about "raised a Catholic" but now "being spiritual" and likely bring in the "big bang" crap.

And "TBA" is interesting. Who will the other guest be? I like that. Though with Syrett and Knapp (and Schrader even) I would rather they do real long-form and take one guest (when interesting) most of the show with callers interposed or at the end, rather than the Norry "sphlit-show," goldbricking format.

Sand-script...HA!  ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: albrecht on July 30, 2017, 10:06:38 PM

Absolutely agree, with these hosts and with interesting {of course objectively not for all ;) } guests/topics the format should be long-form.

ZaZa

maybe even good Doc will listen tonight  ;)

Nebraska888

I enjoy Syrett!  Ready to listen tonight!

Nebraska888

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 10:34:03 PM
Absolutely agree, with these hosts and with interesting {of course objectively not for all ;) } guests/topics the format should be long-form.

I agree.

ZaZa

I hope this guest  Harry H. Moskoff  stays full show...

Juan Cena

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 12:41:31 AM
it will be tomorrow,

Ark of the Covenant/ TBA
Sunday - July 30, 2017
Hosted by Richard Syrett
Guest(s): Harry Moskoff
First Half: Bible and Ark of the Covenant expert Harry H. Moskoff joins Richard Syrett to discuss how the Ark may have served multiple functions,
and acted a channel between man and God for prophecy, and communications. Second half, TBA.

There's a trunk load of stuff Moskoff is saying about the Ark that is absolutely NOT in the Bible.

The Ark wasn't solid gold. It was gold-plated wood.

Also, the "power" of the Ark was due to it containing the glory of God. Ezekiel details a vision where he sees the glory of God leaving the Temple because of Israel's continued disobedience of the Lord.

Juan Cena

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

Sadly, the last two hours are devoted to the opiate crisis, and is bound to be full of right-wing bs.

Nebraska888

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

Me too...but I don't think that is going to happen.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 31, 2017, 12:02:55 AM
Sadly, the last two hours are devoted to the opiate crisis, and is bound to be full of right-wing bs.

Yep.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 31, 2017, 12:03:06 AM
Me too...but I don't think that is going to happen.

Probably a good thing. Harry is spreading stuff around without properly sourcing everything. The stuff about the Ark as having anti-gravity abilities is absolutely not Biblical.

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 31, 2017, 12:14:25 AM
Probably a good thing. Harry is spreading stuff around without properly sourcing everything. The stuff about the Ark as having anti-gravity abilities is absolutely not Biblical.

but is also possible that The Bible doesn't provide us with all the details about properties of the Ark. (??)

Juan Cena

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 12:26:02 AM
but is also possible that The Bible doesn't provide us with all the details about properties of the Ark. (??)

In that case, the Rabbi needs to detail what his sources are up front.

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 31, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

you making good point, but never-the-less it's an interesting concept

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 31, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

I wish you could call and ask him about it, would be interesting to hear his answer

ZaZa

f*ck for a moment I was scared that it was that Hoagland's tranny Michelle from Japan twitting Syrett

136 or 142

I tweeted Richard Syrett a question for a guest 2-3 months ago and Syrett asked it to the guest. (My biggest claim to fame so far, and probably ever.)

ZaZa

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 31, 2017, 01:20:41 AM
I tweeted Richard Syrett a question for a guest 2-3 months ago and Syrett asked it to the guest. (My biggest claim to fame so far, and probably ever.)

nooo,  your biggest claim to fame is here on Bellgab, wishing last year 21stCenturyWoMan to die in severe pain... lol :)

Shalom... ;)

136 or 142

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 01:33:04 AM
nooo,  your biggest claim to fame is here on Bellgab, wishing last year 21stCenturyWoMan to die in severe pain... lol :)

Shalom... ;)

And all the best to you :)

ZaZa

is that you 136/142 calling the show Syrett right now from Vancouver Canada.
You have good radio voice and told good story. 

ZaZa

yes it was difficult topic in second part of the show but guest and Syrett made it very informative.

albrecht

"the History Channel is not evidence-based medicine." Guest replying to one somewhat irate caller.

Lots of callers calling up worried about not getting their pain-meds and lots of push back for the guest. Somewhat surprising consider most everybody else recognizes the problem of addiction, especially opiates, in our society. I think late night AM radio has a sampling error with many older, shut-in, or bed-ridden folks who might be on pain meds, and other meds, and so defensive/worried about getting cut-off. Also interesting that a, relatively, mainstream doctor bought into some conspiracy theories regarding drug companies, drug distribution schemes, imported products, and the doctors (and doctor groups) themselves, etc.

A good show. Syrett is a lot better than Norry and would be a great replacement if iHateMedia,Inc ever decides to wake-up from their mist-tunnels and hemorrhaging assets. A good interviewer that even the first guest had to call back in to the studio to remind Richard to mention his upcoming new program on the Ark of the Covenant! I hope Syrett and his kids catch some big ones- even if they have to use leeches to do so!! (Notice the normal, family type of thing and life whereas Norry is always just going to conferences and 'big event's and bragging about dinner where he runs into a Hollywood star?)