• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2018, 09:03:27 AM
Jorch said he'd be back with MV and the GabCast is Saturday, so Jorch should be available.  No city invasions scheduled for May 19th.

The last time he called was a quick and low key but I thought graceous conversation with MV, and he did say he'd call back later when things had settled a bit.

starrmtn001

Hey, MV.

I just want to take a moment here and say, Thank You.  Thank you for a decade, now, of providing a place where people can freely express their opinions, make friends, enemies, and frenemies, and keep up with the ever-increasing pace of life, today.
Also, thank you, MV, for bringing back GabCast.  We've missed hearing your awesome voice.  I really look forward to call-ins from Aldous, past co-hosts, and guest-hosts.
So here's to 10 years, MV, eight of which I've had the honor to be a part of. ;D ;) :-*

PRAISE, MV!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 15, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
Hey, MV.

I just want to take a moment here and say, Thank You.  Thank you for a decade, now, of providing a place where people can freely express their opinions, make friends, enemies, and frenemies, and keep up with the ever-increasing pace of life, today.
Also, thank you, MV, for bringing back GabCast.  We've missed hearing your awesome voice.  I really look forward to call-ins from Aldous, past co-hosts, and guest-hosts.
So here's to 10 years, MV, eight of which I've had the honor to be a part of. ;D ;) :-*

PRAISE, MV!!!

+1

BobGrau

Hey, MV.

PRAISE, MV!!!

Plus often!

MV/Liberace!

Hey, MV.

PRAISE, MV!!!

thanks, hon.

SredniVashtar

I'm guessing Art's first wife, with her Japanese interpreter.

BobGrau

It'd be so fucking awesome if it was Punnett or Knapp.

The General

Quote from: mv on May 14, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
The GabCast will air Saturday, May 19 at 9PM East, 6PM West.  We'll have a very special, super-secret guest for you.  You will be surprised.  No, not Keith or Schrader or Heather or her PR representative, Lasha.

Listen live:  http://ufoship.com/chat
Call in:  573-837-4948
Download the show:  http://ufoship.com/?cat=10

Ah, dammit, I have a gig.
I was hoping to listen live.
It's gonna be a good one.

damon

Quote from: mv on May 14, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
The GabCast will air Saturday, May 19 at 9PM East, 6PM West.  We'll have a very special, super-secret guest for you.  You will be surprised.  No, not Keith or Schrader or Heather or her PR representative, Lasha.

Ok its falkie.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on May 15, 2018, 11:13:39 PM
Ah, dammit, I have a gig.
I was hoping to listen live.
It's gonna be a good one.

You're playing out again? That's pretty cool.

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on May 16, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
You're playing out again? That's pretty cool.
That's very cool!  I have only two words to say about this.  Fret, Files. ;D ;)

Darth Vader

I can't wait for falkie and curtis show this weekend?

whoozit

Quote from: mv1 on May 14, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

I’ll put $5 on Mr. Winnie.  Good Dave is on a roll.

LucaParcelli

One of the problems in this era of entertainment is the necessity of surprise. Everyone is worried about spoilers, content providers feel they need to throw in plot twists/surprises, and ultimately the product suffers. When you use Simple Future Verb Tense to initiate a prediction that I “will be” surprised, then the audience is set up to be let down...The hype machine has begun, and now I’m sure someone has already guessed it. Suddenly, this prediction is not so certain, Miss Cleo.

Remember all the Snoke theories flying around? It turns out that Star War’s Rey is nobody! Star Wars is now dead to me for good.

Will you follow Rion Johnson’s lead, and simply have no guest? That “will” provoke the shock you want;however, I just predicted it. Thanks for killing The GabCast for me too, MV.

That being said, it’s TOTALLY the son of Father Malachi Martin...

Noory. And this time he'll spill the beans.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: LucaParcelli on May 16, 2018, 05:31:46 PM
Remember all the Snoke theories flying around? It turns out that Star War’s Rey is nobody! Star Wars is now dead to me for good.

I basically feel the same way about them ruining a beloved childhood fable for me...and yet I'm actually somewhat intrigued by the trailers for Solo.

GravitySucks

One of the problems in this era of entertainment is the necessity of surprise. Everyone is worried about spoilers, content providers feel they need to throw in plot twists/surprises, and ultimately the product suffers. When you use Simple Future Verb Tense to initiate a prediction that I “will be” surprised, then the audience is set up to be let down...The hype machine has begun, and now I’m sure someone has already guessed it. Suddenly, this prediction is not so certain, Miss Cleo.

Will you follow Rion Johnson’s lead, and simply have no guest? That “will” provoke the shock you want;however, I just predicted it. Thanks for killing The GabCast for me too, MV.

Which one?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
He also wanted to talk with Vincent, Art's son. There are a lot of possibilities.  :)

Hey PBS!  :-*

I also guess Vincent P.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Darth Vader on May 16, 2018, 04:59:36 PM
I can't wait for falkie and curtis show this weekend?

This is why I lied when you asked, Damon.

MV/Liberace!

You might be putting too much thought into this.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on May 17, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
Hey PBS!  :-*

I also guess Vincent P.

I'll bet Vincent would make for a great show.

Quote from: mv1 on May 17, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
This is why I lied when you asked, Damon.

Damn, The Mudking would have been my next guess. 

I hope to hear Noory again on The Gabcast. He could make an announcement about the archive, tell a few behind-the-scenes stories and answer a few burning questions. He has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on May 17, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
I hope to hear Noory again on The Gabcast. He could make an announcement about the archive, tell a few behind-the-scenes stories and answer a few burning questions. He has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

I'm sure he'll be on soon.